• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

At one time, I read his IQ was somewhere around the mid 140's.   I remember it was slightly less than mine (157).  But IQ doesn't tell the whole story of a person and how they approach life.  President Trump has a practical application of his knowledge and the knowledge of his support staff.  He is the best President we've EVER had, IMHO.  I may have been a Rocket Scientist, but I wouldn't have been half as effective as President Trump and I will be proud to vote for him again, if the good Lord permits.  I hate to think of the innocent lives lost if a Democrat is elected as our next President, and our freedoms lost.

something like 65 million lives have already been lost through the bizarre, un-American, un-Godly, Nazi Supreme Ct decision Roe v Wade

I heard somewhere that Trump's IQ was over 160. I believe it. He is a genius on America-first stuff and a lot of other things (which... it is all related)

Edited by createdequal
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/3/2019 at 7:49 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I think posters should take an IQ test too.

Who gets the post? The ones with the high score  or the ones with the lower score? :hurrah:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, createdequal said:

no, that's probably one of those "news stories" that's strangely only talked about on the corrupt not-news channel aka cnn

Sigh.... Just look at the quote... it is not some imaginary perception. It is the President’s own words.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

More windmills would have a negative effect on wildlife, especially birds of prey.  This is an unacceptable solution to a man-made problem. 

I agree that wind power is insufficient. I just thought a demand for IQ tests for democratic candidates was ironic coming from a huge Trump supporter.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

22 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I agree that wind power is insufficient. I just thought a demand for IQ tests for democratic candidates was ironic coming from a huge Trump supporter.

Shalom, friends.

Easy there. Intelligence Quotient tests only speak to one's POTENTIAL ability, not to one's practical WISDOM

It's really quite simple: Democrats are great givers; however, they don't consider where the money is coming from very well, and ultimately, it comes out of the pockets of those who honestly pay their taxes. As the numbers have grown and grown, the money is now coming out of the pockets of our children and our children's children! We're giving away money WE DON'T HAVE!!!

Republicans have just come to the conclusion that we MUST curtail our giving, or we'll be more BROKE than those to whom we are trying to be generous! Then, how will we be able to give to those in need? Money doesn't grow on trees; NOR is it printed arbitrarily in Federal Reserves! It used to be that the money that was printed had to have precious metal equity backing that money. When the gold in Fort Knox covered the amount of money in circulation, we were on the "gold standard." When we put "In God we trust" on our money, we did so, not because we believed in God, but because WE TOOK OURSELVES OFF THE GOLD STANDARD, throwing caution to the wind, and allowed our money to "float" on the national and international confidence in the United States of America.

When I was in college, I was on a singing trip and our singing group visited some churches in Iowa. The people would "adopt" us for the day and take us home to feed us between the Sunday morning service and the Sunday evening service. One family allowed their oldest daughter to drive four of us - one up front and three in the backseat - to their house. (I was in the back behind the driver's seat.) She was still in high school and ended up racing her car against a friend's car. We were on a curve to the right, and she was attempting to pass on the left on this two-lane highway. She was laughing and looked over at her friend for a moment, ... and that's all it took. We left the highway on the left shoulder, and headed into a ditch. She couldn't regain control, and we hit a raised driveway while in this ditch and the driveway acted like a ramp! We flew Dukes of Hazard style and landed 120 feet away from where we took off! All I had time to do was whisper a quick prayer, "Well, Father, here we go!" That's basically the same thing our money's motto is saying, "In God we trust (because if He doesn't help us coming off this gold standard, we're in for a VERY rough ride!)"

(By the way, no one was seriously hurt in the accident beyond a bloody nose ... except for the driver. Her chest was pinned by the steering column when we landed. She survived, but had to be in the hospital for a few weeks.)

We have far too many lobbyists in Washington D.C., and we really can't support all the groups and factions that vie for the nation's money. We've been giving HUGE grants to third-world countries and our allies for years and years! We've been supporting China for years with VERY low tariffs, and many of the other Asian countries with whom we do business have been given large compensations through gifts and charity and unequal trade. Even the money exchanges have been in our allies' favor, both in these Asian countries and in the European countries whom we have aided since WWII to rebuild from the war.

It's good to give to those in need. It's bad to give what we can't afford to give! Again, you can't give money that you don't have! If you try, you have to get the money from somewhere, and you'll end up being a THIEF to have the money you "need" to give!

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:25 PM, one.opinion said:

Sigh.... Just look at the quote... it is not some imaginary perception. It is the President’s own words.

where is the video of him saying that? and also, another poster pointed out that it is possible 

Sarah Sanders surprised us all this m orning by outright calling the D policies "stupid"

LOL

I love when people speak the truth

It is Jesus-like

(Jesus of course said "I am the Way, the TRUTH and the life")

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, createdequal said:

where is the video of him saying that? and also, another poster pointed out that it is possible 

I would show you but I am not allowed to post videos in this forum.  But...if you go to Youtube, and type in Trump windmills, I am sure it will pop up on there and you can see for yourself. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I would show you but I am not allowed to post videos in this forum.  But...if you go to Youtube, and type in Trump windmills, I am sure it will pop up on there and you can see for yourself. :)

waste of time because Trump is doing a fine job and the only things Ds criticize him over are.. as Sarah Sanders would call it: stupid stuff

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, friends.

Easy there. Intelligence Quotient tests only speak to one's POTENTIAL ability, not to one's practical WISDOM

Re poster you addressed:

This is a typical dem tactic poster used: Dem realizes he has no valid argument so it's ad hominem time

Edited by createdequal
  • Thanks 1