• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I can't in good conscience vote for Trump for I firmly believe the only thing he has faith is himself. However the democrats have abortion which means I can't vote for them either. All in all probably gonna vote third party or just sit this one out. In my view both parties have serious issues in their own unique ways.

think about the reality of that thought process.....    for the president to win he has to have more votes in each state to win.....   if you don't vote or vote third party it is one less vote the dems need to keep him out of office.....

If you can look at what's changed in our country in the last two years and do anything to stop the good things happening I just can't understand your thinking....   you are not going to vote for him because you think he's not really a believer.....   really?...……..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

Society as a whole has became more and more vulgar, crude  ,I voted third party ,trump has not actually reduced spending. Just decided what must be spent .we cant not think we will not pay for that 22 trillion deficit or more in our future.

I'm not expecting perfection but society idnt going to accept Christians values by a vote ,the LGBT isnt going to go away .gays will still serve,women too,and cannabis will be legal in all 50.with transgenders ,that may stall but given the course will likely be accepted. 

That's my opinion. Abortion will still be legal  just allowed in more or less degrees .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, jasoncran said:

I'm not expecting perfection but society idnt going to accept Christians values by a vote

Did Yahweh or Jesus tell society to be perfect ?  Ever ?   At all ?   (hint: no)

Did Yahweh or Jesus tell Ekklesia (disciples) they had to be perfect ?  Ever ? At all ?

If someday (today?) you were in a place like in Athens, in Scripture,  where the Apostle(s) preached in a town center with what, a dozen or more idols / other gods/ all around,

with just one group of Ekklesia out of the many, a few members compared to the many others, 

which group would you stand with ?   (I know already, or have positive expectation anyway;  this is just like a rhetorical question,  technically, I think)

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Did Yahweh or Jesus tell society to be perfect ?  Ever ?   At all ?   (hint: no)

Did Yahweh or Jesus tell Ekklesia (disciples) they had to be perfect ?  Ever ? At all ?

If someday (today?) you were in a place like in Athens, in Scripture,  where the Apostle(s) preached in a town center with what, a dozen or more idols / other gods/ all around,

with just one group of Ekklesia out of the many, a few members compared to the many others, 

which group would you stand with ?   (I know already, or have positive expectation anyway;  this is just like a rhetorical question,  technically, I think)

In Paul's day ,did in words say go out and vote in Roman means to change things? ,no

I'm not suggesting we ignore the world but know that the Torah didn't change nor save isreal .our law against the LGBT, it such like wont either.

The world only cares about ecomics,power more then things of God.thats my point.

I follow local issues ,I learned alot by doing that. It's more about personal gain versus what is proper .

And the Heshem called men to repent ,I'm sure you wouldnt set a bar that low for church leadership 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Society will never even be close to being perfect .

But did Christ the King tell the children to be perfect .   BE YE THERFORE PERFECT as YOU FATHER is .    HE DID .

What did paul do ,  when at Athens and the SPIRIT stirred HIM when he saw all the idolatry .   He did something about it .   Warned and reminded men to do no such thing

and pointed and told OF CHRIST and repentance from dead works .

We cant change society , BUT we can and must point to Christ and do all to exhort the body to mature up and fast .  For many are being led astray by men who lie in wait to deceive .

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, PepperS said:

So what? Both parties stink. 

And their stink has reached to heaven .   all sides long sold out and each has their own pet sins and attack the other side for their sins and each side says we be righteous

when neither are .  ITS a sham pepper , its all a sham .  We must HOLD to CHRIST and sound out the message of repent and believe .  

HOPE thou in GOD and not in man .    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, PepperS said:

So what? Both parties stink. 

Donald Trump in neither a Democrat or a Republican. 

I did not vote for any .   But I had a rather strange dream last night .

I don't know what to make of it .  And it must be tested .

But in the dream I was with my friend and we were speaking of Christ .

Then it turned dark and someone said We got a new president , Trump is gone .

IMMEDIATELY the crowd felt enamoured and came full force against me . Its like something was released a total boldness and all out hatred against truth .

And these people were big time emboldned .  

I woke up .     I honestly do not know what to make of that dream .    But it was really strange . 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I did not vote for any .   But I had a rather strange dream last night .

I don't know what to make of it .  And it must be tested .

But in the dream I was with my friend and we were speaking of Christ .

Then it turned dark and someone said We got a new president , Trump is gone .

IMMEDIATELY the crowd felt enamoured and came full force against me . Its like something was released a total boldness and all out hatred against truth .

And these people were big time emboldned .  

I woke up .     I honestly do not know what to make of that dream .    But it was really strange . 

I did not vote.    Many Ekklesia reported, as I did also,  a gentle pure sigh of relief when he was elected.

If the other had been , the darkness would have been then.

When he is out,   the darkness will be overwhelming and many visible results - all evil.

All the followers of Jesus, everyone who stands for the truth,  will be sought after to be silenced;  all who stand for truth will be opposed,  even more than it is already today.

Just as Jesus says:   the students do not expect better treatment than their teacher.

• Praise God! 1