IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

When the mark, whatever it is , is received, there is no hope ever of repentance nor salvation.

The mark , the system of the beast using the mark, is already in place,  and accepted by almost all the world.  They are doomed.

IF it is a physical thing,  people who have already accepted and are part of the beast system, the world system, the world government by men,

they will willingly (and many already have) accept the physical mark,  whether it is a chip (which many have already received) or not.

They were already condemned for their unbelief.   For not trusting Yahweh.  

I think many are missing the entire point .   how can this or that stop our worship .    SIN IS SIN ,   whosoever sins willfully ,  they can holler JESUS all day , BUT DONT know HIM .

Most folks today holler out the name of Christ and walk willfully n all sorts of sin . Love of money ,  you name it .  And yet they THINK they worship God in spirit and in truth,

because they say the name of JESUS or sing some praises .     NOPE .    Sin is sin and if we can sin willfully and make void things in torah by claiming grace ,grace ,

then we lost .    lost .    Let no man take that chip or tattoe period .     Sin is sin .   Our body is not even our own .    We been bought and we are not our own .

But ,  today folks get all covered up in whatever , or love money , or fornicate , or whatever and think all is well, we under grace and we love God .  Wrong .

Talk about being a slave to the world .    Look at the summation .   Look at the trust , look at the loyalty .   And where do they want to put this ,   Right in

the temple , our body , which as I have said is not our own .   But try telling folks about being a hearer and a doer , and folks look at you , like you have six heads .

I aint taking that nasty chip or anything they offer .   GOD will take care of me ,  even when I cant buy or sell,  HE feeds sparrows ,  I TRUST HIM , not govt . 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I aint taking that nasty chip or anything they offer .   GOD will take care of me ,  even when I cant buy or sell,  HE feeds sparrows ,  I TRUST HIM , not govt . 

Amen.

Those who receive the mark,  are not ever able to worship, to serve, or to call on the Name of Jesus ever again, not in spirit, and not in truth.

Everything in their lives,  everything they do, is a charade - an act,  with nothing good possible ever.  

Not only AFTER they receive , or have, the mark, 

but before then also, as it is only from unbelief, lack of trusting , lack of relying on the Father,

that they even are willing to receive the mark.  

Their trust before receiving the mark right up to the point of receiving the mark was and continues to be in govt, or something of man, or of the devil, and not in the Father nor in Jesus nor in Jesus' Word.   At the point of receiving the mark,  they have permanently no hope evermore,  no chance to be redeemed nor saved,  no more any chance for forgiveness, ever.

If the mark is a chip, or a physical mark, or an unseen, 

doesn't matter -  there is no repentance after receiving the mark.

So do not take the chance (as if),  do not get the chip, nor trust in man's world system nor trust in the world - beast - system,  whatever it is.

Forever have faith and trust in the Father in heaven, and His Son Jesus our Savior, the Messiah.  Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

YES!!!

The last days started with the birth of Jesus Christ and now 2,000 years later we see prophecy concerning the end being fulfilled.

Lord bless 

Which prophecy has been fulfilled ?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/24/2019 at 12:00 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

a christain witch is a figment of its own making.    An invention to do evil yet feel saved .

It is a product of an extreme lukewarm age .

Polar opposites .

A spirit of divination , NOT the Holy Spirit .

An spiritual oxymoron .

Other examples .   gaychristain ,   newage christain  ,    etc .

It is an example of one who thinks they can drink of the cup of belial and Christ .

One who can partake of darkness and light .

I suppose if I had one word for it to sum it all up it would simply be to say it is a      LIE .  

Surprisingly common also,  since before the inquistions, slaughters of millions of true Christians and of Jews and of others by so-called Christians who were not serving Jesus but were serving the enemy, hasatan and his minions, as written , or foretold, or described in Scripture.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/24/2019 at 1:06 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I mean its a deception from satan .    Satan is the Father of a christain witch .    For a true christain walks not in darkness but in the Light  .

I know. I'm just joking around because you spelled Christian as "Christain." There is no such thing as "Christain." You keep doing that, and I don't think you're doing that by accident. I don't mean to pick on you, I just would assume we would all want to be correct, especially when referring to the names of God and His chosen people. I don't think we would want to keep spelling anyone's name or title incorrectly in public and not try to learn how to correctly spell their name.