IGNORED

Are these the twelve last shepherds in Israel ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

I suggest a "Comprehensive Biblical Study of the Nephilim Giants" fortunately one is available by Ryan Pitterson that explains what millions of other Christians believe that do not believe as you do titled; Judgment Of The Nephilim. It is available at most book stores if you care to understand our view of interpretation of Bible Scripture and why. Otherwise further discussion with you is pointless as you just do not understand any view but your own.

My only  - again I say, ONLY point was that in the KJV the giants came before the rest of that verse.

I wonder what other verses in the bible he bases his book on? I wonder if he ad libs verses that aren't really there or extrapolates from what little is there?

How do YOU read that text? Or is there another on giants that I am unfamiliar with?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, Tampered With said:

And my post on where the Book of Enoch disagrees with scripture is hijacking the thread exactly how or did you read it?  

~sigh~  I wasn't talking about you.  I was talking about me!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, Tampered With said:

I suggest a "Comprehensive Biblical Study of the Nephilim Giants" fortunately one is available by Ryan Pitterson that explains what millions of other Christians believe that do not believe as you do titled; Judgment Of The Nephilim. It is available at most book stores if you care to understand our view of interpretation of Bible Scripture and why. Otherwise further discussion with you is pointless as you just do not understand any view but your own.

Augustine was one of the main proponents of 'the sons of Seth' inventions. Just read the Hebrew and you cannot miss the syntax and meaning. Giants... and after that... The Joshua wars show that they were indeed after the flood. However the flood wiped out all the 'mythological beasties' that roamed the earth, including giants and other nasties. Except the few tribes that Joshua and David took care of.

Peter and Jude obviously read much, including Enoch 1. Just because they did does not mean the whole book is canon. Often Mesopotamian myth is re-purposed in the Tanach. David also used the Baal Cycle as an example (almost word for word) which does not mean heaven will have Baal worshipers there. The scripture are what they are and folk in their context spoke of a world view that reflects that contextual world-view.

1 minute ago, Tampered With said:

You are correct, just because there is truth in something does not make it cannon and just because there is error does not mean everything in it is error. Everything including what I or anyone says should be tried against the Word of G_d. We all as humans make mistakes and we all are learning each and every day; I know I am. :)

Yes. Our theology has degenerated to a cross between Milton's Paradise Lost and Plato... plus a smattering of Augustine's erroneous concepts. And guess what? Most so-called theology has its roots in this stuff. Antisemitism rose early and proceeded down thru the ages with Luther, Calvin and many more jumping on that bandwagon saying terrible things about Israelis. All this forms the basis of our theology, but since folk are so poorly read, they do not know this. So the same old stuff is parroted without any real understanding of the context of the scriptures. If you cannot understand the mind of the writer, you'll have difficulty understanding it at all. And then add the increase of Gnostic ideas into the church and our society as a whole. Very little teaching on how to spot this. Nicea was the reason for this way back and now it rears its ugly head again as 'branch' of Christianity... and 'open theists' and other weird things.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Tampered With said:

I still recommend you read a  "Comprehensive Biblical Study of the Nephilim Giants" by Ryan Pitterson that explains what millions of other Christians believe that do not believe as you do titled; Judgment Of The Nephilim. It is available at most book stores if you care to understand our view of interpretation of Bible Scripture and why. Otherwise further discussion with you is pointless as you just do not understand any view but your own.

From his website: 

"  In order to prevent this child’s birth, Satan instigated a fallen angelic rebellion.  A group of angels broke off their allegiance to the Lord and entered the earthly realm to corrupt the human gene pool and prevent the Savior’s birth.  These fallen angels (“sons of God”) took human wives (“daughters of men”) and had children with them.  Their offspring – hybrid half-human, half-angelic beings, were superhuman giants known as the Nephilim. "

Sorry, but I am just not into reading fiction.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

From his website: 

"  In order to prevent this child’s birth, Satan instigated a fallen angelic rebellion.  A group of angels broke off their allegiance to the Lord and entered the earthly realm to corrupt the human gene pool and prevent the Savior’s birth.  These fallen angels (“sons of God”) took human wives (“daughters of men”) and had children with them.  Their offspring – hybrid half-human, half-angelic beings, were superhuman giants known as the Nephilim. "

Sorry, but I am just not into reading fiction.

We can create anything with genetic engineering iamlamad, whatever was created in the book of Enoch, man will even create cyborgs if God doesnt stop us.

• Well Said! 1

25 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

We can create anything with genetic engineering iamlamad, whatever was created in the book of Enoch, man will even create cyborgs if God doesnt stop us.

Yep. And those fallen Watchers were just so much smarter than we can ever be. They were given the necessary know-how in order to look after us humans. They would have been all the various science disciplines PLUS ones were can only imagine. They had POWER to do most anything in order to keep their charges well.

So they misused that power. Their sin was so great that their punishment was extremely sever. They went from glory to the abyss. If we think were are smarter than God's Holy Ones we are deluded.

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

If you read about the seventy shepherds in context Enoch is speaking about the 70 nations that the people of Israel where scattered into during and after the Assyrian invasion.  Read Enoch chapter 89: 54 - 76 and Chapter 90.   

• 5 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 9/29/2019 at 6:45 PM, Justin Adams said:

Yep. And those fallen Watchers were just so much smarter than we can ever be. They were given the necessary know-how in order to look after us humans. They would have been all the various science disciplines PLUS ones were can only imagine. They had POWER to do most anything in order to keep their charges well.

We cud hardly believe there ever was such a horror history of mankind with those fallen angels, they also taught mankind to make weapons and to battle against each other group for fun.

Now back to the topic i want to write something abt my dream  a year ago, though not sure whether i shall post this.

In the dream i saw two man, one was Benjamin Netanyahu n he was walking in his formal suite n he then fell down n then i saw in front of him was another man n that was Valentino Rossi the MotoGP racer in his racing suite was walking n he then fell down too.

I guess Rossi cud be the symbol of this hard competition of present era of the world / this end times people n situation 

Not really sure if it wud mean a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

On 4/5/2019 at 2:48 AM, R. Hartono said:

http://www.hiddenbible.com/enoch/online4.html

Enoch 89:59 And He called seventy shepherds, and cast those sheep to them that they might pasture them,..."

Enoch prophesied there would be 70 shepherds to lead the Hebrew.

They are 35+23 (ancient time) +12 (end time) = 70  

Enoch 90:1 And I saw till that in this manner thirty-five shepherds undertook the pasturing (of the sheep), and they severally completed their periods as did the first;
Enoch 90:5 And I saw until that twenty-three had undertaken the pasturing and completed in their several periods fifty-eight times.

Who are these 35+23 = 58 ancient shepherds : combine this two links :

http://jesusalive.cc/ques349.htm

https://www.conformingtojesus.com/charts-maps/en/kings_of_israel-judah_chart.htm

43 kings + 15 judges = 58

May be Moses is not included because he didn't enter the land. And Joshua passed away after alloting the land to the 12 tribes.

AND THERE WILL BE TWELVE LAST SHEPHERDS which means untl the end of times.

1 Enoch 90:19  ..he opened that book concerning the destruction which those TWELVE LAST SHEPHERDS had wrought"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Israel

AFTER THE LAST TWELVE SHEPHERDS RULE THAN COME THE LORD OF THE SHEEP TO RULE AT THE PLEASANT LAND : (JESUS CHRIST)

Enoch 90:19 And I saw till a great sword was given to the sheep, and the sheep proceeded against all the beasts of the field to slay them, and all the beasts and the birds of the heaven fled before their face. And I saw that man, who wrote the book according to the command of the Lord, till he opened that book concerning the destruction which those twelve last shepherds had wrought, and showed that they had destroyed much more than their predecessors, before the Lord of the sheep. And I saw till the Lord of the sheep came unto them and took in His hand the staff of His wrath, and smote the earth, and the earth clave asunder, and all the beasts and all the birds of the heaven fell from among those sheep, and were swallowed up in the earth and it covered them. 20 And I saw till a throne was erected in the pleasant land, and the Lord of the sheep sat Himself thereon, and the other took the sealed books and opened those books before the Lord of the sheep.

Is Netanyahu  the last twelve shepherds in Israel ?

I believe Netanyahu may be the last but not because of the things you've stated. I believe Netanyahu will implement the mark of the beast. I believe Netanyahu the present king of Israel will seal his subjects just as Christ, the chosen king of Israel seals his servants. 

He's been working on it for a while. 

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2013-sep-17-la-fg-wn-israel-cashless-economy-20130917-story.html

I also believe the sheep that endure the last 42 months before Christ comes endure a very troubling time in Israel. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal