IGNORED

How can I make sure my loved one is in heaven?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

Ryan, ...let me share a little about my life, ...hang in there until the end because it's gruesome, but will get better at the end, ...while away in the Military my father died, after I came home I met a best friend from High School, he told me he was a Fireman and was the first at the scene, my father suffered a heart attack will driving a car, he stopped in the middle of an intersection, my friend told me me was screaming blasphemies and cursing God until he died at the scene a few minutes after he arrived, he died a Mason! 

Six years later my mother died in a convalescent hospital, ...when I went to pick up her belongings, as I was walking out a nurse appeared from out of nowhere and handed me a picture of my daughter, she said, "we had to pry it out of her hands," ...my first thought was that was strange because she had been bedridden for years and the picture was on top of a 6' tall cabinet, ...how did this get into her hands? 

Fast forward to '86, I was a babe in Christ, in October the convalescent Hospital where my grandmother was, called me just after a Wednesday Night Bible Study, telling me to come because she wouldn't live through the night, I called my pastor and we went, my grandmother was three months short of 100 years, ...her body was consumed with cancer, when we arrived at the hospital we heard someone screaming in mortal pain, as we neared my grandmother's room it became louder and louder, we stopped at the door, it was my grandmother, her body twisted and contorting in mortal pain, there were three nurses by her trying to hold her, as they left the room one told me if they were o give her any more morphine it would kill her and then the hospital would be responsible for her death.

My pastor and I walked into the room, the dark gloom was replaced with light, my grandmother fell back in her bed, stretched out her limbs, open her eyes and with a smile on her face called out my name, for the last 15 years she hadn't know who I was, even when I moved in with her to take care of her, she recognized someone was with me and asked me who my friend was, ...I told her he was my pastor, ...he talked with her for about 10 minutes, asking her questions, which she could answer and leading into the Gospel, she was agreeing with everything he was saying, man, that was amazing because my grandmother was raised in a cult since she was 8 years old, everything was fine until he said, "...Hilda, Jesus is God, you MUST admit that," ...with that out of her mouth came the word, ...NO, ...I looked at my pastor, he looked at me, what had I just witnessed, ...my grandmother started screaming again in mortal pain, her body contracted, twisting and turning in the bed, the light was replaced with gloomy darkness, the three nurses filed back into the room and we left, ...we sat in the car, not speaking, not moving.

As we drove home I asked him, even though she had agreed with everything he had said about the Gospel, since she had refused to admit Jesus was God, when she died would she go to Hell? Yes!

A few years later I was reading how the Lord had comforted David concerning the death of his son Amnon, I asked, "Father, how did you comfort David about the death of his son, he must be saved, because what comfort would there be in knowing he was lost forever, ...I know my father and grandmother are lost and that's not comforting...........,  my mom?"             

"She's with Me!  You remember the nurse that gave you the picture of your daughter that they had to pry out of her hands, ...she's one of My children, she gave her the Gospel, ...I sent her just like I sent you to you grandmother."

Ryan, ...99 years and 9 months my grandmother turned her back on our loving Heavenly Father, and 15 minutes before she passed into a Christless Eternity, He restored her sanity, took away the pain and gave her one last chance to receive Jesus, ...there's no telling what he did in those last few moments of your dear friends life, ...remember, ...He doesn't desire that any should perish, ...He will do all that He possibly can without forcing someone to believe.

May I suggest in the love of Christ, you redirect your question to our Father, ...when you are ready I'm sure He will tell you, He's no respecter of persons, David was His King of Israel, ...me, I'm the worst of sinners, ...I'm sure you are somewhere in between.

Lord bless and comfort you brother. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/28/2019 at 7:30 PM, Ryan2203 said:

A very close family friend that was practically a grandmother to me died June of 2017. And I’m very worried about where she ended up. She was a holocaust survivor, and a very kind hearted woman. She dedicated her life to traveling the world since for the first 12 years of her life she was stuck in a concentration camp. Also, her whole family was killed in front of her, and she lost her husband to cancer. The thing I’m worried about is that she was Jewish and was also very scientific and usually was skeptical about god, but she was the nicest woman I’ve ever gotten to know. So is she in heaven?

Based on your assumptions you cannot say she was saved but who know what the last moments of her life were like. There are alot of kind and nice people in hell. The only way to get saved is through Jesus, there is no other way.