• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

38 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Try me. :)

Back up with scriptures, pretty please.  Let’s just see. :)

If what I gave you isn't enough, we can examine the prodigal son, and the language used to describe his condition while in the hog pen, how he was dead and lost, but when he repented, he was found and alive again.  Anyway, this is a good start.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/16/2019 at 1:47 PM, Behold said:

Jesus is IS referring to ....The people who cast out devil in Jesus's name, and who lived HOLY LIVES , in Jesus's name, but ended up in hell because Jesus never knew them.... THESE  are simply people who are not born again, but talk a lot about Christianity.

"Living it"....is meaningless without being born again.   

Jesus is literally talking about Legalists in this verse you are using as your sarcasm.   He is literally LITERALLY talking to and about people who are religious but lost.  

Before I continue my thought, I know however that You are my Brother in Christ, we are Family first and foremost.   I joined this site to give what I feel the scriptures reveal, while learning what others believe the scriptures reveal to them.   I look at this like an opportunity for steel to sharpen steel.   Nevertheless, I quoted you for a specific reason concerning the post of yours ^

I do not disagree with your post at all, but it does lead to some concerns.

Do you really believe someone could just cast out demons by using the Name of Yeshua, and not actually be filled with the Holy Spirit?   The enemy, our Adversary, has been around well before the Creation of Adam (some believe there was a creation before that) (the point is that the Adversary has been dealing with humans longer than all of us adding our ages together).   It's hard to believe that demons would respond to anyone who is not grounded in God, filled with His Precious Holy Spirit, and just tossing words out like "in the Name of Yeshua I cast you out, Demon(s)!!"

In the context of what you are saying, I believe it will be PREACHERS claiming things when in reality they taught "False Doctrines," "man's idealisms,"" lived like they had a license to sin,""did not fully receive forgiveness because they never gave forgiveness."   

The worst part about gaining knowledge in God, is that it becomes a responsibility to both sharing that knowledge, and to live that knowledge.   Now, you are definitely going to step on TOES, make enemies, even get shunned by it.   But that knowledge gained, is not just so you feel brighter and intelligent.   It's so you share it to EVERYONE that crosses your path.   

Like my posts towards the "trinity" that YOU despise, I am not making friends here at all by sharing what the Hebrew/Greek/Latin Vulgate specifically reveals, and what God has opened my eyes and mind to.   But I much rather have you hate me, despise me, shun me, talk about me, do me wrong over it, THAN TO HAVE GOD TELL ME, "I NEVER KNEW YOU, DEPART FROM ME!!"

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Believers are saved by the blood of Christ.  If one who knew Christ chooses to follow Satan, he has committed the unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and will not be forgiven by God.  To those who came to the knowledge of the saving power of God through Jesus Christ and knew that He died on the Cross and shed His blood for them—if they have reached this point in his salvation and then turn their backs on God, they have committed the one sin that will not be forgiven—the unpardonable sin.

If that is true, you really don't believe in OSAS.

39 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

OSAS is just a made-up acronym.  All of God’s Word is true and if we would just read the Bible in context, we would get understanding.  Believers shouldn’t be labeling and accusing each other.

I can't disagree with that.

30 minutes ago, Betha said:

THESE are the commandments contained in ordinances /works that Yashua dealt with on the cross Eph 2v15;  Col 2v14 and were given through Moses.  The only Commandments we are still left with are the 10 given by God personally to the people and they are spiritual, eternal, holy just and good as Paul says in Rom 7.

That is an opinion you hold.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

OSAS is adding to the gospel.  Claiming the word legalist and Judaiser is in the Bible is adding to the gospel.  Paul did not call them perverts,  and that claim of yours is adding to the gospel.  You have made a lot of claims about things supposedly in the Bible you can't back up.  I am still waiting for you to list the 613 commandments.

Go Google how many commandments are there in the OT.....see what you come up with.......any Jew knows it...It is not an obscure fact ..... I knew it 35 years ago.....and YOU are a Bible teacher?

Btw......Jesus is the King Of OSAS .....He invented it! Praise God and His Grace!

• Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

32 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

That is an opinion you hold.

An “ unbiblical” opinion , I might add......unless you have chapter and verse....

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

10 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Go Google how many commandments are there in the OT.....see what you come up with.......any Jew knows it...It is not an obscure fact ..... I knew it 35 years ago.....and YOU are a Bible teacher?

Btw......Jesus is the King Of OSAS .....He invented it! Praise God and His Grace!

It wasn't Jesus that invented OSAS.  People have made claims about the number of commandments but never backed it up.

11 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

An “ unbiblical” opinion , I might add......unless you have chapter and verse....

Chapter and verse for what?  You are not backing up anything.  What are the 635 commandments?  Where does the Bible say God gave us the commandments to show we can't keep them as you claimed? Where is the chapter and verse that says faith plus nothing?  

27 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Chapter and verse for what?  You are not backing up anything.  What are the 635 commandments?  Where does the Bible say God gave us the commandments to show we can't keep them as you claimed? Where is the chapter and verse that says faith plus nothing?  

613..... not 635..... did you bother to look it  up?

may I respectfully suggest you get a Bible that is easy to understand and read Romans chapters 1 , 2 , and  3...it will tell you that the Law was given to “ shut our mouths”, every man is guilty of breaking God’s laws and the Law “ takes you by the hand” to lead you to the Savior.....basically, Christianity 101....and you have to be shown where to find it?There are verses dealing with “ the blind leading the blind”     I think they are somewhere in the back.....sorry, can’t resist .

” Faith plus nothing” comes from the entirety of the Book of Galations— it’s only 6 little chapters...please read it......I’ve already “ properly divided” God’s Word, now it is your turn.