• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, AprilSunshine said:

Amen 

We got another sunshine on the site .      Hello april sunshine ,   we got another sister named sonshine too .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Heybro said:

C.H.Spurgeon. 1 John 2:6. "So to walk, as He walked.

Why should christians imitate Christ? They should do it for their own sakes. If they desire to be in a healthy state of soul, if they want to escape the sickness of sin and enjoy the vigour of of growing grace, let Jesus be their model. For the sake of their own happiness, if they would enjoy holy and happy communion with Jesus, and if they would be lifted above the cares and troubles of this world, let them walk even as He walked. There is nothing that can assist you in walking toward heaven with good speed as much as wearing the image of Jesus on your heart to rule all its motions. It is when, by the power of The Holy Spirit, you are enabled to walk with Jesus in His very footsteps that you are happiest and most known to be the sons of God. Peter's position of being" afar off" (Luke 22:54) is both unsafe and uneasy. Next, for faith's sake, strive to be like Jesus. Ah, poor faith, you have been sorely shot at by cruel foes, but you have not been wounded half so dangerously by your enemies as by your friends. Who made those in the fair hand of godliness? The one who professed faith but used the dagger of hypocrisy. The man with pretences who enters the fold, being nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing, worries the flock more than the lion outside. There is no weapon half so deadly as a Judas-kiss. Inconsistent christians injure the Gospel more than the sneering critic or the  infidel. But, especially, for Christ's own sake, imitate His example. Christian, do you love your Saviour? Is His name precious to you? Is His cause dear to you?  Would you see the kingdoms of the world become His? Is it you desire that He would be Glorified? Are you longing that souls should be won to Him? If so, imitate Jesus, be an "epistle of Christ" ( 2 Cor 3:3 ), "known and read of all men "(verse 2).

Praying that this is helpful to someone out there, just being obedient to the Holy Spirit's guiding, God bless.

Indeed, a True Christian IS one who walks as He walks, does as He does, obeys as He does. 

"If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love."
- John 15:10

"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on Me also will live because of Me."
- John 6:57

May He be our portion, our Daily Bread. Amen. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

amen yep :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

It is why we gather in 'churches' so we might be encouraged, challenged and rebuked and so that we might do the same for others.

We'll never know howmuch of anencouragement we've been in this life to other Christians, that assumes you are an encouragement?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, Who me said:

It is why we gather in 'churches' so we might be encouraged, challenged and rebuked and so that we might do the same for others.

We'll never know howmuch of anencouragement we've been in this life to other Christians, that assumes you are an encouragement?

Going to Church does not make a person a Christian. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Amen. Beautiful stuff. 

• Thumbs Up 1