Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shilohsfoal

Who can invade Israel?

Recommended Posts

If Israel is not the little horn then who can invade Israel and persecute its christian community without being destroyed by Israels nuclear arsenal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Anti Christ.

Can you name one person in all of Israels goverment who does not deny Christ?

Who in Israels goverment is pro Christ?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fact is,no one can invade israel without being destroyed.Therefore tge little horn can only be Israel and no one else.

The closest thing to an invasion is the US military base which is already in Israrl.Israel would allow the United States to occupy Israel or even Jerusalem but only if Israel governs.

Any attempt to forcefully invade Israel would be met with nuclear weapons.No one can,forcefully invade Israel without being destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Fact is,no one can invade israel without being destroyed.Therefore tge little horn can only be Israel and no one else.

The closest thing to an invasion is the US military base which is already in Israrl.Israel would allow the United States to occupy Israel or even Jerusalem but only if Israel governs.

Any attempt to forcefully invade Israel would be met with nuclear weapons.No one can,forcefully invade Israel without being destroyed.

The false prophet's command of supernatural power is the wildcard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The false prophet's command of supernatural power is the wildcard.

You do understand botg the israrli military and the US military can both make fire come down out of heaven with pin point accuracy. 

Have you not been watching how Israel has been,making fire come down out of heaven to destroy Iranian targets throughout syria for the last several years.One day Iran has a rocket warehousr set up the next day its ashes.

This is one such event which recently took place.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Syrian-air-defense-confront-enemy-targets-near-Damascus-591333

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You do understand botg the israrli military and the US military can both make fire come down out of heaven with pin point accuracy. 

Have you not been watching how Israel has been,making fire come down out of heaven to destroy Iranian targets throughout syria for the last several years.One day Iran has a rocket warehousr set up the next day its ashes.

This is one such event which recently took place.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Syrian-air-defense-confront-enemy-targets-near-Damascus-591333

And how exactly is anyone deceived by the use of known technology?

  • He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.  And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast. Revelation 13:13-14a

The man of sin will perform supernatural signs and wonders that will deceive the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And how exactly is anyone deceived by the use of known technology?

  • He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.  And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast. Revelation 13:13-14a

The man of sin will perform supernatural signs and wonders that will deceive the world.

They have faith in him believing he can deliver them from thier enemies through his power.

Simple.But theres nothing he can do that hasnt already been done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...