IGNORED

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Just a note here.  Unless one has the Mark of the Beast, they cannot buy or sell; they cannot travel by themselves, they cannot pay rent, utilities or do anything; they are stuck where they are, until found.  A bounty will be out for these individuals, rope them in, try to convert them (to take the Mark); if not they go into captivity or will be killed.  

Thanks Marv.  I agree with the mark being required for buying and selling, and that what you describe here is likely to occur.  However, I don't think that everyone around the world will be affected in exactly the same way when the "worship or die" ultimatum is issued.  There are just too many variables.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The best advice I can give for those left behind: just turn yourself in. Why wait until you are dying of thirst?

OH no sir  .       IF GOD FEEDS SPARROWS HE WILL ME TOO .        Lackest thou faith in this .     Sure I might be killed ,  but MY GOD wont let me starve or die of thirst .

Water sprang from a rock and Israel drank ,    mana fell   from heaven and Israel ate ,    and The desert , remember the desert .  NO money , BUT JESUS FED THEM .

Mans faith is in the wrong concepts .   MY GOD shall supply all I need no matter what I suffer for His name sake .  

Go look back at your last reponse .    You said satan and the beast come against the saints .

I DID TOO .     I got a bit tickled at that one .  

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Which saints?, which elect?, which chosen ones?  I suggest people like the Mormons, J.W. and some other fringe sects and other Church attenders that knew about Christ, but did not follow Him will become 70th Week saints, elect and or chosen ones.  They will be tested.  We as believers in Christ have already been going through the testing process.  We have the Holy Spirit, they will not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them.

How many OT saints are there, how many NT saints are there, how many 70th Week saints will there be?  How many from Israel will be refined?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Then they aint HIS .       All who BELIEVE IN CHRIST are sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT .

men are teaching things to support a theory which they ought not to be teaching .     And if those so called saints believe not in Christ ,  their fate is no different than the rest of the world ,

aka a lake of fire is their end .    Paul and others taught no such theories that at any time a group of saints would NOT have the HOLY SPIRIT .

Little by little the holes in pre trib surface only more .    Why don't folks just call it PRE WRATH and let all understand its the wrath of GOD we are not appointed unto

But that the wrath of man we are .     Ps ,   go ask all them saints alive today that are being killed by a wicked system of men .

Or in all ages .    THEY did not escape the tribulation of man and kingdoms against them .  NOR WILL WE .     ONLY the wrath that comes against the beast , his kingdom

shall we NOT GO UNDER .   

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH no sir  .       IF GOD FEEDS SPARROWS HE WILL ME TOO .        Lackest thou faith in this .     Sure I might be killed ,  but MY GOD wont let me starve or die of thirst .

Water sprang from a rock and Israel drank ,    mana fell   from heaven and Israel ate ,    and The desert , remember the desert .  NO money , BUT JESUS FED THEM .

Mans faith is in the wrong concepts .   MY GOD shall supply all I need no matter what I suffer for His name sake .  

Go look back at your last reponse .    You said satan and the beast come against the saints .

I DID TOO .     I got a bit tickled at that one .  

Those are good promises, but they are not for the 70th week. The verses that pertain to the 70th week are verse that say YOU WILL BE OVERCOME!

What part of overcome do you not understand?

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Then they aint HIS .       All who BELIEVE IN CHRIST are sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT .

men are teaching things to support a theory which they ought not to be teaching .     And if those so called saints believe not in Christ ,  their fate is no different than the rest of the world ,

aka a lake of fire is their end .    Paul and others taught no such theories that at any time a group of saints would NOT have the HOLY SPIRIT .

Little by little the holes in pre trib surface only more .    Why don't folks just call it PRE WRATH and let all understand its the wrath of GOD we are not appointed unto

But that the wrath of man we are .     Ps ,   go ask all them saints alive today that are being killed by a wicked system of men .

Or in all ages .    THEY did not escape the tribulation of man and kingdoms against them .  NOR WILL WE .     ONLY the wrath that comes against the beast , his kingdom

shall we NOT GO UNDER .   

You imagine that Jesus won't do everything in His power to get a JW saved? Or a Catholic that believes they are a Christian, but never got born again? There are going to be millions who THOUGHT they were Christians that are going to wake up, so to speak, and turn to God with all their heart when they realize the real Christians were raptured and they were not.

You are mistaken yet again: All the holes are showing up in the prewrath theory. There are no holes in pretrib because GOD is pretrib, and rescuing His kids before the 70th week has been His plan all along.

What you miss: God's wrath begins with the start of the week and covers the entire week. Therefore "prewrath" is really PRETRIB.

Question: where is "the trib" in Revelation: start, midpoint and end? Can you pinpoint it?

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Thanks Marv.  I agree with the mark being required for buying and selling, and that what you describe here is likely to occur.  However, I don't think that everyone around the world will be affected in exactly the same way when the "worship or die" ultimatum is issued.  There are just too many variables.  

Perhaps there is an island of cannibals somewhere that no one visits..... I read that Satan gave the beast authority over the entire world.

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Those are good promises, but they are not for the 70th week. The verses that pertain to the 70th week are verse that say YOU WILL BE OVERCOME!

What part of overcome do you not understand?

many of us will be killed by the beast .   OH but let all be faithful unto death .   No fear iamlamad.     I don't want to see any fear in you .  IF WE DIE , WE DIE .

LET all be faithful to the LORD till the final breath .   He bled for us ,   many will have to bleed for Him too .   COUNT IT ALL JOY .  COUNT IT ALL GAIN .

Let no man fear to lose his life .    To live is Christ  to die is gain .     LET A TOTAL EXPLOSION OF PRAISE BE UNTO THE LORD .     

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You imagine that Jesus won't do everything in His power to get a JW saved? Or a Catholic that believes they are a Christian, but never got born again? There are going to be millions who THOUGHT they were Christians that are going to wake up, so to speak, and turn to God with all their heart when they realize the real Christians were raptured and they were not.

You are mistaken yet again: All the holes are showing up in the prewrath theory. There are no holes in pretrib because GOD is pretrib, and rescuing His kids before the 70th week has been His plan all along.

What you miss: God's wrath begins with the start of the week and covers the entire week. Therefore "prewrath" is really PRETRIB.

Question: where is "the trib" in Revelation: start, midpoint and end? Can you pinpoint it?

When folks deny HIM , HE denys them  .  we better unlearn this all inclusive god .  And start learning from the JESUS of the bible .

WHY do you THINK GOD is going to send many a strong delusion .      SO that they will PURPOSEFULLY believe a LIE and be DAMNED .

WHAT ....................................NO , no surely This god many preach would NEVER do such a thing .  OH BUT HE WILL .  OH BUT HE WILL .

WE better SEE the dire and intense need for souls TO RIGHT NOW TODAY , repent of satans religions like muslim , catholic ,  Mormon ,

hindu .   FOLKS time is running out .  DENY THE SON ,   AND ALL who do so DENIED and DAMNED .     .

Folks , we better get the gospel front and center again .  WE BETTER LEARN JESUS WELL .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When folks deny HIM , HE denys them  .  we better unlearn this all inclusive god .  And start learning from the JESUS of the bible .

WHY do you THINK GOD is going to send many a strong delusion .      SO that they will PURPOSEFULLY believe a LIE and be DAMNED .

WHAT ....................................NO , no surely This god many preach would NEVER do such a thing .  OH BUT HE WILL .  OH BUT HE WILL .

WE better SEE the dire and intense need for souls TO RIGHT NOW TODAY , repent of satans religions like muslim , catholic ,  Mormon ,

hindu .   FOLKS time is running out .  DENY THE SON ,   AND ALL who do so DENIED and DAMNED .     .

Folks , we better get the gospel front and center again .  WE BETTER LEARN JESUS WELL .   

There is a difference between the age of grace in which we are now living and how things will be during the Day of the Lord. Now, God is doing all in His power to bring in the Lost. Every believer should be praying for someone they know that is lost.

"Strong Delusion" comes during the 70th week.  You should know these things.  God will only send strong delusion after He has proven to all that He is GOD  - and they still reject Him.

WE better SEE the dire and intense need for souls TO RIGHT NOW TODAY  Ah! Maybe I am preaching to the choir!

John is clear, those of the Antichrist spirit will deny the FATHER and THE SON.

Who today claims to know the Father but denies the SON?

Edited by iamlamad

16 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

many of us will be killed by the beast .   OH but let all be faithful unto death .   No fear iamlamad.     I don't want to see any fear in you .  IF WE DIE , WE DIE .

LET all be faithful to the LORD till the final breath .   He bled for us ,   many will have to bleed for Him too .   COUNT IT ALL JOY .  COUNT IT ALL GAIN .

Let no man fear to lose his life .    To live is Christ  to die is gain .     LET A TOTAL EXPLOSION OF PRAISE BE UNTO THE LORD .     

I hope you learn the truth once and for all: NO MEMBER of the Bride of Christ - those caught up - will even SEE the Beast.

Did you just not notice that the great crowd, too large to number (the raptured church) was seen in heaven before the week Begins?

• Thumbs Up 1