Journey365

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Wow, I see Ruth is a favorite of many here. I can see why.

Female:

Deborah for me....a WOMAN Judge....the only woman Judge I’m aware of!  This says a lot to me!

Runner up: Mary Magdellan who always was following the Lord after He restored her...wow, what an inspiration. I lift my cup to you, Ladies! 

Male:

Joseph. What an amazing story. What strength of character to do all he did, like tell Potipher’s wife, “I can’t!”  To wind up in jail for I’m not sure how long for doing nothing wrong (obviously served a purpose). To forgive his jealous unloving brothers.....I could go on.

Runner up:

Apostle Paul....I was named after him. I know I don’t have to tell anyone about him .....you already know.

I lift my cup to you, Sirs. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

THE  BOY KING

JOSIAH

2 Kings 23 King James Version (KJV)

24 Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord.

25 And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to theLord with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him.

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 6/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, Journey365 said:

Of course we all know that Jesus should be everyone's favorite from the bible. Now after Jesus who is your favorite?

You can choose 1 male and 1 female.. You can even include any of the angels if you wish. Why do you choose who you did?

I like John the Baptist and Deborah, the judge.