• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  33

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sounds like ayin lives in one of the hot states .   Like Arizona , parts of California or Texas .     If folks lived here ,  they wont be leaping for joy on a SUNNY day in summer .

You know its bad when the dog walks out of its dog house from under the tree and into the sun and YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPES .      Yall imagine that for a second .

The sun in texas is NOT USER FRIENDLY .    not in the summer anyway . 

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

Yes, your exteme high temperatures do sound unbearable. I'm not surprised your dog doesn't like it. I can well imagine it. lol.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Wonder if it is in built in all of us, that the reason us as humans like to see the sun, is because, even non believers, without knowing it, long to see the SON? (Jesus).

Just a thought.

Becky.

Isaiah 2:19 Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in ... - Bible Hub

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/2-19.htm

They will hide in caves in the rocks from the terror of the LORD and the glory of ... or dig holes in the ground to try to escape from the LORD's anger and to hide ..

============================

Revelation 6:16 And they said to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on ...

https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-16.htm

And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One sitting on the ... New American Standard Bible .... And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, ...

================================

Study Bible

The Sixth Seal: Terror
…14 The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and

every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb (the Son, Jesus).…

Berean Study Bible · Download

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sounds like ayin lives in one of the hot states .   Like Arizona , parts of California or Texas .     If folks lived here ,  they wont be leaping for joy on a SUNNY day in summer .

You know its bad when the dog walks out of its dog house from under the tree and into the sun and YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPES .      Yall imagine that for a second .

The sun in texas is NOT USER FRIENDLY .    not in the summer anyway . 

Arizona. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

Yes, your exteme high temperatures do sound unbearable. I'm not surprised your dog doesn't like it. I can well imagine it. lol.

A couple of years ago, it was 118 one afternoon. I had to go out, and when I got back home I parked in the driveway, next to a young palm tree we have with fronds that reach the ground. I got out of the car and a feral cat leaped out from under the tree (it was shady and damp, helps cool it a couple of degrees). It just stood there staring at me through glazed eyes and its mouth hanging way down. Poor thing was so miserably hot. I saw it a few days later when it was cooler and it was back to normal.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I've just had a look at the U.S weather forecast.

Gosh, you do have it hot right now. High temperatures nationwide, but the southern states look hotter than an oven.

Mainland Europe are going through very high temperatures at the moment. A "heat wave" is due to hit the UK this week, but nowhere near the temperatures of the U.S, or mainland Europe.

Up here in the north of Scotland, we've got rain. We had to walk Izzy the dog this morning with our coats on! Hehe.

I agree, the climate in Heaven will be perfect.

Becky.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,304
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I live in a hot desert (Ive been here when we hit a record 122 or 123). Most days are sunny. I don't get excited over the sun. I get excited when its cloudy outside. Oh how I long for rainy days. 

I have felt the same, when I worked for years as a carpenter, outside, framing a building or a house, looking to the sky, praying for
that little cloud to drift our ways. I have said 'Thanks Lord' many times over the years, for that brief respite.
It really does change the human body's ability to cope, with just a little shade.
We live in central Texas, and yesterday, my wife's small collie, about 10-12 yrs old, apparently had a heat stroke.
He was getting old.  He is a country dog, always running and barking with the grand kids, even in much hotter weather.
He may have been old, but he could still out run the four wheelers.
His eyes had rolled back for awhile, and a labored breathing. We kept him cool, and washed his feet and legs with water.
We thought he was dying. Later, he got up, and  drank water, and laid  down in the shade. Seemed OK.
This morning, my wife found Toby had died during the night. I buried him in the wild flower meadow.
Another chapter.

• Praying! 2

Hi @Sower

I'm really sorry to hear about Toby. My love and prayers are with you, your wife and family.

It is so painful and heart breaking when this happens. I have been there, so know what it's like.

My husband and I had a lovely dog that we suspect passed away with heat stroke in 2013. The symptoms you explain, and the way Toby passed away, reminds me of what happened to our dog, Scruffy.

I will pray for you all, and again I am very sorry.

Becky.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

Yep .    You know if a dog steps out of the shade and YIPES ,  something might not be right for that is one HOT SUN .   

Welcome to west texas in the summer ,  where the cactus cringe .  

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

Ol IZZY would be think she stepped out into a dry hot sana .     She would be like , MAMA we getting back on the plane asap .  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Arizona. 

Arizona , get nasty ugly in areas .    Some places cheer if it stays under a hundred and ten .