IGNORED

What Has Jesus Christ Done In Your Life?

turtletwo

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

He has saved me from myself and untangeled my self-esteem.

Seeing all he has done for you, makes me optimistic :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH let all embrace the cross , being crucified with HIM , that the body of sin be destroyed , that henceforth as My dear swidl knows  , we serve RIGHTEOUNESS .

Let a flood of praises be unto the LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  33

If I could list every single one of them, they'd be millions of things, or even more than that. There's stuff He's done for me that I don't even know about.

I am so grateful and thankful to Jesus that He chose me to be one of His family.

At school, I was always the one that either wasn't chosen for something, or would always be picked last, especially at sports.

So, to be chosen by the Highest name above all names, the King of Kings, God Himself, to be in His family, makes me feel so grateful.

He's not only saved us as believers, so we can have eternal life with Him. But he also saves us from the problems we get in this life. He's also a practical God. He provides for our needs down here as well.

I love the fact that all of us, at the same time, can talk to Him and have one to one personal attention from Him, and we don't all have to wait in a line!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

If I could list every single one of them, they'd be millions of things, or even more than that. There's stuff He's done for me that I don't even know about.

I am so grateful and thankful to Jesus that He chose me to be one of His family.

At school, I was always the one that either wasn't chosen for something, or would always be picked last, especially at sports.

So, to be chosen by the Highest name above all names, the King of Kings, God Himself, to be in His family, makes me feel so grateful.

He's not only saved us as believers, so we can have eternal life with Him. But he also saves us from the problems we get in this life. He's also a practical God. He provides for our needs down here as well.

I love the fact that all of us, at the same time, can talk to Him and have one to one personal attention from Him, and we don't all have to wait in a line!

This by no means can compare to Christ ,   but guess what sister ,     We don't choose our fleshly brothers and sisters ,  BUT  I CHOSE YOU As my dear sister .

YOU ARE LOVED .     Truth is ,  everyone who loves the LORD in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH are the true family .     RAISE THOSE HANDS DEAR SISTER and let out a praise

to the LORD that they can hear in CHINA .      

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

And I also love the fact that this love can be shared, and talked about. It is therapautic for me. I grew up in an atheist family, and never had any Christian friends. Never had a language suited to talk about what I felt. Jesus' language is deeply therapeutic in a way no other language is.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

1 minute ago, Beckett said:

And I also love the fact that this love can be shared, and talked about. It is therapautic for me. I grew up in an atheist family, and never had any Christian friends. Never had a language suited to talk about what I felt. Jesus' language is deeply therapeutic in a way no other language is.

That's why the Holy scriptures truly are complete joy and rest to the soul and very THERAPUTIC ,    FOR GOD INSPIRED THEM ALL .   OH YES , from every dire intense warning to

every promise ,  IT IS FOOD that blows plain ordinary food ,  clean out the water .  THEIR IS NO FOOD , LIKE the WORD OF GOD .  OH YES ,  I say again

there just is NO FOOD LIKE the WORDS OF GOD .      Put those hands up and let all rejoice in the LORD .

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

There just is no news , LIKE THE GOOD NEWS .    NOW LET ALL REJIOCE IN THE LORD and in the LORD let all rejoice .   

God provided the lamb ,    NOW LET ALL REJOICE IN HIS SALVATION .    KEEPING ALL HOPE and ALL affections above ON HIM ,  FIRM to the END .

No other name can save , no other religion can save ,   not all the good works on earth can save ,  ONLY JESUS CAN

and FROM HIM we are created As HIS WORKMANSHIP unto GOOD WORKS .    NOW put those hands up and let all rejoice in the LORD .

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

1 hour ago, Beckett said:

He has saved me from myself and untangeled my self-esteem.

Seeing all he has done for you, makes me optimistic :)

@Beckett :) Praise the Lord!! So glad to hear this. Welcome to Worthy. I look forward to fellowshiping with you here.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I feel like accepting Jesus early kept me from a lot of regrets and self injury. My parents and siblings got into drug and alcohol and in many cases had children before they were 18. I can honestly say God has provided for me and kept me sane through my grandmother's dementia, personal injury, and events that almost had me homeless or severely injured but never made it that far. I've been blessed to have the right people in my life, like grandparents who were good Christian people and a friend who crossed several state lines at his own expense to help me, and I have a wonderful cat who parked herself right next to me for twelve hours straight when I was too sick to get out of bed.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2