• Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

Make Marriage Great Again.  Lol.

... as a joke I purposely said in a message last year ... I said, My wife and I have been married a wonderful 14 years ... she responded ... we've been married 16 years (which I knew she would interject, as she loves to correct me -- I even wrote it in my notes to wait for it so I could do the whopper punchline) ... and I said Hun ... I'm only counting the good ones!  LOL!  

• Haha 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Dear brother, I'm a citizen of three countries, I have three passports, ...one of them is American and one is French, the third hasn't been used yet but I anticipate using if very soon to go home.

So my response was not politically motivated, what made America the great nation it was is best explained by Frenchman  Alexis de Tocqueville:

I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers—and it was not there. . . . . in her fertile fields and boundless forests—and it was not there. . . . .in her rich mines and her vast world commerce—and it was not there. . . . in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution—and it was not there.  Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.  America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great.

We Make America Great Again by returning to the Judeo-Christian  ethics and morals this country was founded on and blessed by God.

Lord bless

Can we do that with a leader that does not espouse those ethics? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God said he appoints leaders and Kings, last time I checked biblical history he had flawed human beings who had flaws. I don't want perfect I want mature which the biblical definition of perfect is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Looking online through the 'media' for something 'nice' they might say,
about Trump, I came across this below.   Just how it is.

"Lest you think frustration with media is some new phenomena, consider this excerpt from a letter
the writer and theologian
C.S. Lewis wrote to an American woman on October 26, 1955:" (65 yrs ago)

“I never read the papers. Why does anyone? They’re nearly all lies, and one has to wade thru’ such
reams of verbiage and “write up” to find out even what they’re saying...............
default_cool2.gif.21e744782d7c7696543770e0f02e5e0f.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, RTCarroll said:

Can we do that with a leader that does not espouse those ethics? 

Like Tocqueville said, it has nothing to do with the leader, it's the responsibility of the Church, ...Proverbs tells us:

The king's heart is in the hand of Jehovah as the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He will.  Pro 21:1

I'm certain Father can do what ever He wants with President Trump and those ethics you infer to, ...from his actions it looks like he does, ...relation with God's chosen people Israel the best of any President in the last 50 years, the proof, ...Father told Abraham, "I'll bless those that bless you and I'll curse those that curse you," I don't think any rational, logical thinking person can say that America isn't truly blessed because against all odds and criminal actions, Father placed His choice of the two candidates as President of the United States, instead of the other candidate, ...reflect on where America would be today if Donald Trump was not President. 

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.  Dan 4:17

So maybe/probably in years past Donald Trump was a crude man, rubbing elbows with those that are today proven criminals, murders, pedophiles, traitors to America, ...but God, ...his actions today, how he has declared right from wrong, stood up to protect the poor, the jobless, women, veterans, the aged, the national interest of the Nation like no other President since President Ronald Reagan, ...so, just like Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar, in the eyes of God you are base man, one of the lowest vile, crude, cruel men living on the face of the earth, but, ...his heart was in the hand of Father and He turned him around to become a true worshiper of the Most High God and myself and many others believe we will meet him in Heaven, ...our job is not to criticate and ear down Father's chosen man, ...but rather to pray for his salvation. 

I heard the President say at the beginning of his term, "I could never do this (be President of the United States) without God, ...Donald Trump knows about God, what he needs is our prayers for him to know Jesus personally in a loving, living relationship, ...don't forget, we were once no different than the man, only knowing about God instead of having a personal relationship with God.   

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1