• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,976
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, 1to3 said:

I you sense that, then you need to cast out those tormenting devils in the Blood name of Jesus. Christ Jesus will cast our those demons from you.

God will cover you and protect you, just call on His name every time to sense evil, and ask Christ Jesus to cast out those tormenting demons.

Say out loud,No weapon formed against me shall prosper in the blood Name of Jesus, say demons, I am a child of God redeemed by the Blood of Christ Jesus, you have no hold or power over on me,as the Blood of My Lord and Savior covers me, I command you to leave me alone in the Blood name of Christ Jesus. then keep praying to God ,praising and thanking Him, praise His Name, ask God to fill you complete with His Holy Spirit now, so there is no place for demons to reside. The danger with unconfessed sin, unrepentant, is that we can invite demons to hang around us, and they can become strongholds if we do not ask Christ Jesus to cast them out and help us to overcome them. When in doubt cast it out in the Blood Name of Christ Jesus.

Further to the power of the above scenario, believers are to be filled with the Holy Spirit otherwise the enemy will return to its old abode and resume residence in greater force.

Luk 11:24-26
(24)  When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
(25)  And when he cometh, he finds it swept and garnished.
(26)  Then goes he, and takes to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Eph 5:15-22
(15)  See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(16)  Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
(17)  Wherefore be you not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
(18)  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
(19)  Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
(20)  Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
(21)  Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

It is hard to imagine demons wanting to stick around someone who is observing the above Scriptural practices.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Quit beating around the bush and say what you “ really” mean...:P

He said it right the first time  :doh:seriously !

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Of course it's possible to overcome willful sin, we call this gaining spiritual maturity. However, it isn't always possible for every believer to overcome all his sins all the time.

• Thumbs Up 1