Believing Gods word in heart

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

How can I truly believe Gods word in my heart and be saved?  I want to get born again but I’m so lost and really am afraid of calling out to the Lord with all I’ve got and i don’t know how

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

52 minutes ago, Tyler22 said:

How can I truly believe Gods word in my heart and be saved?  I want to get born again but I’m so lost and really am afraid of calling out to the Lord with all I’ve got and i don’t know how

God saves the sinner. Do not be afraid to approach God. 

How can I be saved? What do I need to do?
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9). Fully trust in Jesus alone as the payment for your sins. Believe in Him, and you will not perish (John 3:16). God is offering you salvation as a gift. All you have to do is accept it. Jesus is the way of salvation (John 14:6).

https://www.gotquestions.org/how-can-I-be-saved.html

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

God loves the humble heart and the simple words.  

The Bible records a story of a very humble man who simply said, "God, I'm a sinner.  Be merciful to me."  It's not rocket science.  Pray like this man did - your own words or use his.  Ask God to help you pray and understand.

Began reading the Bible - start with the gospel of Mark or John.  Ask God to help you read and understand.

God bless you tremendously and I pray for you now that he will have mercy on you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

Calling out to God to say "I'm sorry for what I've done. I want to change. I want to accept you Jesus as my Lord and Saviour."

Is serious stuff.

One has to mean it

One has to start changing.

One has to start reading the bible and attending church.

One gets laughed at from those you call friends, who do not know God is real, far realer than death, he is life, life everlasting.

If you are serious do it. Doesn't matter what you say, do it and go to church and talk to the preacher.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/4/2019 at 5:33 PM, Tyler22 said:

How can I truly believe Gods word in my heart and be saved?  

Shalom @Tyler22

There are always answers.  Can I ask, what is the biggest barrier for you in terms of believing?  If you had to choose say 3 main reasons why it's tough to truly believe, then perhaps I can offer some advice?

Love & Shalom

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,177
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I think the beginning of fear for God is that He cannot be mocked... He loves you and has proven that and it is your move... the resource is not within you but without

Rev 1:18

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
KJV

Rev 22:12-13

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
KJV

repentance is when we quit looking to the me anything and cry outside of ourselves to God to be made alive so that we can be with Him.... the searching is not in a world cursed and dead or the self we began in but to God Who loves us and gave Himself for us 

1 John 5:2-13

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
KJV
Tyler you have been searching for salvation awhile now when you come to the end of yourself and find only death then you will cry out to The Lord Jesus to be saved.... prayed.... Love, Steven