missmuffet

Cheeseburger and fries

3 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

How can you taste ANYTHING  when you put so much on top of the burger ??????   Bread bun ( gluten free so don't have them often as they are not the best ) GF beef burger , slice of melty cheese, another beef burger , another slice of melty cheese top with the other half of the bun , throw away the bread and enjoy 

As for mayo :52_52: mayo you all get better taste buds 

Tell your taste buds to behave.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Ledster said:

I knew someone was going to answer like this when I posted this and it's perfectly fine Jayne. I believe and know for a fact that God gave animals but it is a shame the way they are treated with no respect for God's creation. :(

Yeah if you get to see the process it can be brutal. I saw my mom do in a chicken. Killing it, de-feather it, and cook it. 🤢 I couldn’t eat it. 

God allows it though, so it’s definitely not wrong or cruel. At one point he allowed animals to be substitutionary sacrifices for his people. I’m definitely against animal cruelty, but animals being processed for our food is a blessing from our Father. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Never heard of a whataburger. 

I heard good things about them. In my area I guess Five Guys is the best. I myself get my Burgers from Bob and Edith’s diner. It’s a local diner in Virginia that serves great food. IHOP is really good too. Their burgers are great.

Edited by saved34

2 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Yeah if you get to see the process it can be brutal. I saw my mom do in a chicken. Killing it, de-feather it, and cook it. 🤢 I couldn’t eat it. 

Cleaning trout for a fish fry was enough gore for me! But when it's the main item on a fishing excursion in the mountains, you learn to enjoy the cuisine. 

Thanks to this thread I have the largest craving for a cheeseburger and fries. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

and where I live  (a fairly small town),there are about a hundred places selling burgers of one kind or another.

Edited by IainL

22 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Awwwwww…. I love delightful animal stories like this one.  Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Turtletwo.  244159F2-B3DC-464D-970D-39604E5E49E7.gif.5f90508e61e6cc02744b8e609486b684.gif

:)I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Used to eat one similar to this... 

(only once in a blue moon, mind you)

:blink:Don't think mine were stacked quite that  high, though  lol

BBQ TANGLER BURGER

Sweet BBQ sauce, Cheddar cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, crunchy Onion Tanglers®, lettuce, tomato, sweet red onions and pickles on a warm brioche bun...(minus the pickles)

:DThey could title this 'the burger for big mouths'

2022795138_burgerbbqtanglerfromperkins.jpg.8150ff3e3b337eb66d3750edaf807aba.jpg

Fries? Curly...dipped into ranch dressing:P

1473775856_curlyfries.jpg.7fe12355ca442cab8c7d736042f88f7f.jpg

• Loved it! 1

58 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

Used to eat one similar to this... 

(only once in a blue moon, mind you)

:blink:Don't think mine were stacked quite that  high, though  lol

BBQ TANGLER BURGER

Sweet BBQ sauce, Cheddar cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, crunchy Onion Tanglers®, lettuce, tomato, sweet red onions and pickles on a warm brioche bun...(minus the pickles)

:DThey could title this 'the burger for big mouths'

Fries? Curly...dipped into ranch dressing:P

Oooooh! I'm with @turtletwo for this one!  Excellent choices!

• Loved it! 1

1473775856_curlyfries.jpg.7fe12355ca442cab8c7d736042f88f7f.jpgMy order of super sized curly fries has arrived! :P Now where's that bottle of ketchup?