• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, breathoflife said:
This is out of Deu. 32 it is we are told that it is going to be a witness against apostate Israel.The entire song has Israel's entire history and the Gentile Church gets two verses out of the entire song.

23 “I will heap calamities on them and spend my arrows against them.
24 I will send wasting famine against them, consuming pestilence and deadly plague; I will send against them the fangs of wild beasts, the venom of vipers that glide in the dust.
25 In the street the sword will make them childless; in their homes terror will reign. The young men and young women will perish, the infants and those with gray hair.
It is the time judgment is going to be poured out on the apostate portion of Israel. If we looked on the battle it would seem to be men carrying out the destruction but in reality it is the Lord using them as His instruments of judgment. 

26 I said I would scatter them and erase their name from human memory,
27 but I dreaded the taunt of the enemy, lest the adversary misunderstand and say, ‘Our hand has triumphed; the LORD has not done all this.’ ”
28 They are a nation without sense, there is no discernment in them.
29 If only they were wise and would understand this and discern what their end will be!
30 How could one man chase a thousand, or two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the LORD had given them up?
31 For their rock is not like our Rock, as even our enemies concede.
32 Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom and from the fields of Gomorrah. Their grapes are filled with poison, and their clusters with bitterness.  this removal from the memory of men has not taken place. The reason was the Lord wanted there  to be no doubt who had done this, the Lord. Israel of that time all the way down through the ages has always had two streams one stream made up the apostate portion of Israel and the second stream were those who believed see Hebrews 11. Why is the Lord like this? They had taken for themselves a rock small r, this is anti-Christ. At the same time they rejectd the true Rock capital R who is Christ. This is the final act of apostasy she will commit she has fallen to being mystery Babylon. We are shown apostate Israel thousands of years as she is spiritually. their grapes and clusters are no different spiritually as Sodom and Gomorrah 

33 Their wine is the venom of serpents, the deadly poison of cobras.
34 “Have I not kept this in reserve and sealed it in my vaults?
35 It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.”
36 The LORD will vindicate his people and relent concerning his servants when he sees their strength is gone and no one is left, slave or free.
37 He will say: “Now where are their gods, the rock they took refuge in,
38 the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up to help you! Let them give you shelter!
39 “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.
40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear: As surely as I live forever,
41 when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me.
42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders.”
43 Rejoice, you nations, with his people,for he will avenge the blood of his servants; he will take vengeance on his enemies and make atonement for his land and people.
44 Moses came with Joshua son of Nun and spoke all the words of this song in the hearing of the people.
45 When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel,
The Lord spoke to apostate Israel calling them a brood of vipers. The Lord has kept the understanding of this song where only He could know it until the prophetic clock him the right time and more and more is given until its all out and we can see what is actually happening. Again the charge of taking the small r rock' The Lord speaks of Himself in this manner. It is the Alpha and Omega the flashing sword from the Garden is now the sword of Judgment 

talking with you has been a refreshing blessing I look forward to hearing what you say and if you have anything that shows I have erred please show me I want to feed His lambs the best food I can. I am excited the Lord has raised us both up for this part of the journey. God bless

I am curious: in your mind, what is Israel's ultimate future?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, wingnut- said:

No need to apologize, I was just asking because I think what you have to share matters and would like to hear it.  I think on many of these things we do agree already.  I have learned many things regarding the end times over the years, but there are so many things that I do not know.  I am always looking for missing pieces and I believe if we can come together as brothers and sisters should, and listen, receive, and allow the Holy Spirit to do His thing, we would understand a great deal more than we do.

So, I am willing to discuss whatever you want to discuss.  As for the OT prophecies, those are vital to understanding what the future holds.  If one doesn't venture into the prophets writings, they are missing a wealth of necessary information.  I look forward to discussing more in the future.

God bless

The Day of the LORD

6 You, LORD, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs.
7 Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots.
8 Their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made.
9 So people will be brought low and everyone humbled— do not forgive them. To this day the Lord has still abandoned the apostate portion of Israel. Mystery Babylon is presented for us to see her in her complete apostasy. Filled with evil worship. Their military power is unsurpassedThey worship things they made instead of worshipping Him who made them. The call of the prophet is for apostate Israel never to be forgiven because the one sin that is unforgiveable is unbelief. 

10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORDand the splendor of his majesty!
11 The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.
12 The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled),
13 for all the cedars of Lebanon, tall and lofty, and all the oaks of Bashan,
14 for all the towering mountains and all the high hills,
15 for every lofty tower and every fortified wall,
16 for every trading shipand every stately vessel.
17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,
18 and the idols will totally disappear.
19 People will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORDand the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
20 In that day people will throw away to the moles and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.
21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from the fearful presence of the LORDand the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
22 Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?  If you have not sought the Rock then the only rocks you have left are those who cannot save you. The Day is coming when all else will be brought low. A time when the Lord alone will be worshippedAll the false things that pop up when a person is at a point of Prime lineupThis is a time when all the items of false worship will be gotten rid of and the Lord alone will be the only One worshipped.This is the Lord and He has come The Lord has come in the splendor of His majesty, this is the Shekinah Glory of God.The Lord has risen to shake the entire world. Israel is shown in these prophetic books occupied with their acceptance of anti-Christ, the false prophet and much false worship. We find her fully entered into this anti-Christ, the false prophet and their satanic army

which Israel are you talking about?

Faithful remnant saved by the valley formed when Mount of Olives splits in two at the Day of The Lord. Become the Royal Priesthood serving Lord in Millennial Temple. 

apostate Israel destroyed and eventually thrown in Lake of Fire

11 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Line them up and see for your self. One view is from heavens perspective and the other is from man's perspective. 

That's correct because apostate Israel will have been destroyed. Sorry there has never been 10 lost tribes talk about making something out of nothing. They also don'5t consider themselves to be Lo-Ammi but they remain in that condition, the apostate portion. 

Have you read the OT? What makes them apostate is their rejection of the Son. I know you hate the first 5 chapters of Isiah because it shows you are wrong in your understanding the Book of Revelation. The Book of Isaiah is dealing, as I keep saying, with the Israel who is apostate in the Last Days. But they are shown in their apostasy and in Isaiah 3 they tell you straight out it is because of their rejection of the Lord as shown in Isaiah 53.     no one comes to the Father except through the Son. If they are not praying through the Son where are their prayers going? Not to the Father no matter how intense they may look. 

The many who seek to block any Jewish Christian from Aliyah. How their government came within one reading of a proposed bill banning Christians. These are not just those who have not found the Christ these quite probably will be part of that apostate portion accepting anti-Christ. Again look at the temple of anti-Christ and how it is filled with worshippers. The problem is the inner courts are filled with apostate Jews and the rest of the temple has Gentiles. But he is told only to measure those in the inner courts who are termed "worshippers." Anti-Christs temple, the apostate Jews in the inner courts of the priests and Israel filled with apostate anti-Christ worshipping Jews. 

The Lord asked Peter "WHo do you say I am?"

I know you hate the first 5 chapters of Isiah because it shows you are wrong in your understanding the Book of Revelation.   You are mistaken, as usual. I frequently use and quote Isaiah 2 because it aligns perfectly with the 6th seal events - both talking about the earthquake and men crying for the rocks to fall on them. I will agree, THIS part of Isaiah 1-5 is speaking of the Day of the Lord at the beginning of the Day when Judgment begins. But other parts speak of the millennial reign.

Sorry there has never been 10 lost tribes  Google would disagree with you. I just searched on "Ten Lost Tribes" and got over 150,000 hits. OF COURSE not lost to God, but certainly lost to those who look for them. However, in the past 20 years many groups have been found. I visited such a group called "the Kaifeng Jews" in Keifeng China. Who knows which tribe they were from. They left Israel during the time of Esther and walked all the way to China.

Have you read the OT? What makes them apostate is their rejection of the Son.  Do you see what you wrote? Sorry, but the SON was not rejected until the end of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and into Acts. Perhaps your meaning is, they defected from God LONG before Jesus was born.

If they are not praying through the Son where are their prayers going? Not to the Father no matter how intense they may look.   You might want to rethink this: we pray TO the father. Of course for those born again, we can enter into His presence by way of the cross.  But I can assure you, God hears ANY prayer that is a prayer in His will. We all prayed to God before we were born again to GET born again.  If a Jew today is praying at the wailing wall, and praying a prayer that is IN THE WILL OF GOD, of course God hears that prayer. For example, if they are praying for PEACE in Jerusalem: God hears. It is His will.

Again look at the temple of anti-Christ and how it is filled with worshippers  Do you pay any attention to TIMING at all? John is told to measure the temple and those worshiping IN the temple, in Rev. 11: 1-2. My friend, this is BEFORE the Antichrist Beast is revealed: meaning, it is before the man of sin will enter the temple and declare he is God.  It is NOT at this time the temple of Antichrist: it is a JEWISH temple, built because some there are NOT apostate: they have a great love of the FAther. Their only problem is, they do not yet know that Jesus WAS their Messiah. I guess one could say it will become the temple of the antichrist when he enters it and declares he is God.  BY the way, God did NOT call them "false" worshipers.

15 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

which Israel are you talking about?

Faithful remnant saved by the valley formed when Mount of Olives splits in two at the Day of The Lord. Become the Royal Priesthood serving Lord in Millennial Temple. 

apostate Israel destroyed and eventually thrown in Lake of Fire

There will be another group you missed: those in Judea who FLEE when they see the abomination.

By the way, why do they flee?  They flee because they recognize Jesus' words as TRUTH.

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Sister said:

We can't change the number of heads.

You can't change the number of horns either, that's my point.  There are 10, 3 of which are plucked by the roots.  Still 10 horns, just like there are still 7 heads, even though 5 have fallen.

30 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I know you hate the first 5 chapters of Isiah because it shows you are wrong in your understanding the Book of Revelation.   You are mistaken, as usual. I frequently use and quote Isaiah 2 because it aligns perfectly with the 6th seal events - both talking about the earthquake and men crying for the rocks to fall on them. I will agree, THIS part of Isaiah 1-5 is speaking of the Day of the Lord at the beginning of the Day when Judgment begins. But other parts speak of the millennial reign.

Sorry there has never been 10 lost tribes  Google would disagree with you. I just searched on "Ten Lost Tribes" and got over 150,000 hits. OF COURSE not lost to God, but certainly lost to those who look for them. However, in the past 20 years many groups have been found. I visited such a group called "the Kaifeng Jews" in Keifeng China. Who knows which tribe they were from. They left Israel during the time of Esther and walked all the way to China.

Have you read the OT? What makes them apostate is their rejection of the Son.  Do you see what you wrote? Sorry, but the SON was not rejected until the end of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and into Acts. Perhaps your meaning is, they defected from God LONG before Jesus was born.

If they are not praying through the Son where are their prayers going? Not to the Father no matter how intense they may look.   You might want to rethink this: we pray TO the father. Of course for those born again, we can enter into His presence by way of the cross.  But I can assure you, God hears ANY prayer that is a prayer in His will. We all prayed to God before we were born again to GET born again.  If a Jew today is praying at the wailing wall, and praying a prayer that is IN THE WILL OF GOD, of course God hears that prayer. For example, if they are praying for PEACE in Jerusalem: God hears. It is His will.

Again look at the temple of anti-Christ and how it is filled with worshippers  Do you pay any attention to TIMING at all? John is told to measure the temple and those worshiping IN the temple, in Rev. 11: 1-2. My friend, this is BEFORE the Antichrist Beast is revealed: meaning, it is before the man of sin will enter the temple and declare he is God.  It is NOT at this time the temple of Antichrist: it is a JEWISH temple, built because some there are NOT apostate: they have a great love of the FAther. Their only problem is, they do not yet know that Jesus WAS their Messiah. I guess one could say it will become the temple of the antichrist when he enters it and declares he is God.  BY the way, God did NOT call them "false" worshipers.

I love discussing things with you so here goes.

Isaiah 2 shows apostate Israel on the Day of the Lord she is filled with false gods and other superstitions from the east. The Day of the Lord is at the end of the Last Week of Years. The Millennial begins after anti-Christ and the false prophet are defeated thrown into the Lake of Fire. Satan brought down in unbreakable chains and put in the Bottomless pit for the thousand years. Who do you think dealt with them throughout the OT. The Father has never been seen, the Son is manifested over and over Paul tells us the Rock was Christ. Lastly no one can the unholy spirit while he counterfeits the Holy Spirit because he is like the wind. We see the fruit of the unholy spirit in the fruit he produces denying the Son, Jesus etc. 

Google last time I checked was not a big player in Bible commentary. How did they trace their line> the only two genealogies that survive are the ones of the Lord Jesus. One in Matthew and the other in Luke. 

apostate Israel has taken The Way of Cain the rejection of the true Passover Lamb. They deny Him now calling Him such things  as "The Hung One." Scripture goes so far as to say because of the apostate portion of Israel the Name of the Lord is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of their rejection of the Lord. Again who walked in the Garden with Adam? Who met with Moses face to face? 

I will state it again there can be no worship until they possess the fire from heaven Re. 13: 13 because they cannot use strange fire Lev 10: 1 2 Th2: 4. Again this is why the false prophet, false Elijah brings fire from heaven. It will convince apostate Israel that this is Elijah preparing the way of Messiah. it is only now with what they believe is NOT strange fire would they re-start temple worship and service. That false worshipper comment misses the mark. Their worship is real worship the object of that worship is what is false making their sincere worship false. your turn my friend 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

There will be another group you missed: those in Judea who FLEE when they see the abomination.

By the way, why do they flee?  They flee because they recognize Jesus' words as TRUTH.

the group who flee are the faithful remnant. They flee because anti-Christ has destroyed apostate Israel as Isaiah says the Lord has burned the last of the dross out of that nation. antiChrist goes after the faithful remnant. This brings the Lord back to defend and save this group who has been reduced to 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. Just as in Jerusalem the Church was about to be destroyed and the Lord had Titus come and save the remnant by having Titus destroy the apostate portion of Israel.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

My point was this: when John used so many numbers for sequencing, why would anyone think the rest of his writing would be out of correct order?

Your point is pointless because no one tries to put for example, the 6th trumpet before the 5th trumpet.  Maybe the question you should be asking yourself is why did John number anything if we are supposed to accept it all as chronological?  It wouldn't be necessary, would it?  Or, maybe you should explain why so many of the numerous other prophetic writings are not chronological, but this one has to be?

• Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, breathoflife said:

talking with you has been a refreshing blessing I look forward to hearing what you say and if you have anything that shows I have erred please show me I want to feed His lambs the best food I can. I am excited the Lord has raised us both up for this part of the journey. God bless

Just wanted to let you know, I did read Deut. 32 a few times last night and gave some time to ruminate on it.  I have in the past pointed to this prophecy as well on several occasions, so I definitely agree with your rendering of it.  Maybe a few slight variations in understanding, in regards to the gentile nations.  While I agree that this is a warning to Israel, and given to them to be remembered for all time, I also see it as a warning to everyone including the gentiles as well.  A few of those passages are directed at the gentile nations.

I saw your other post to me, but haven't seen where you mentioned what book it is from?  It looks like Isaiah to me, which I intend to study over the first 5 chapters shortly, so I'll get back to you on that.  If I am mistaken about that being Isaiah, just let me know where that is from and I will give that a read later today.

God bless