Sign in to follow this  
Footprint

Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots

The wicked woman sealed in the ephah in Zechariah 5 is the whore Babylon the Great.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Da Puppers said:

Very few seem to be able to grasp that Jerusalem [shall be] is portrayed as mystery Babylon.   I would also recommend a reading of Jeremiah 25.  A point of note found there is that the last king to drink of the cup of the wrath of God is the king of Sheshak/Babylon.   He will lead all those kings (and the kings of the whole world)  to attack and destroy Jerusalem .

Jerusalem IS mystery Babylon,  but she is NOT beast (nor the beast from the bottomless pit...same as the beast).  The beast is a kingdom (with a king,  of course) that shall ascend out of the ashpits of history,  reviving a forgotten kingdom.   The 10 kings have power only for a (very short period of time) hour.  This kingdom will NOT appear on the modern stage until the hour of temptation comes upon the whole world. 

But the thing that I just realized is this question: 

At what point in time is John seeing this vision of mystery Babylon?   The answer lies in the fact that John sees this woman,  the harlot,  when she is decked with beauty,

Rev 17:4 KJV And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

At the time of the writing of Revelation,  Jerusalem was not a beautifully decked out city,  but was a ruinous heap.   So it's not a picture of late first century Jerusalem.   Its a picture of a city full of glory.   We also see that she is riding a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.   But there are no crowns to be seen,  especially on the horns.   But John tells us that this is before they receive power one hour with the beast.   What this tells me is that this is a very brief period of time, just before they attack Jerusalem, aka, mystery Babylon.   So this is a picture of Jerusalem in the future,  and not just John's future,  but it is even future to our current day.   The decked out woman,  is a picture of the city,  clothed in the "glory" of the rebuilt temple.   The temple will be rebuilt (probably very soon) and it will be destroyed at that time.   What time is that? A short amount of time just before her 42 months of desolation begins.   We also know that it is in the days of the 6th king,  before whom 5 have fallen,  and the 7th and 8th are yet to come. 

This has caused me to rethink things concerning the 7 kings of Rev 17.  He says that the 7th, WHEN he comes,  [he has not arrived at this point in time just before Jerusalem is judged (by God) and destroyed] will continue for a short space.

Rev 17:10 KJV And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

This probably (certainly?) means that (today) the 6th king also has not arisen. He also arises in the last days because he will give way to the 7th.  I think that this is where the biggest error comes from in trying to interpret Rev 17.  It is written from the perspective of the DAYS OF THE 6th king,  which I have shown Is yet future.  Is there also a 5th king that arises in the consummation of the last days?  What about a 4th?3rd?2nd? And 1st?  My personal feeling is that the last days will bring the 5th-8th kings, and the bible has already given us the answer,  in a general form (not by name, but by nation).

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

- Although I believe these prophecies of Jerusalem Being Babylon to be (near) future as well.

I consider that God described Jerusalem as His Woman whom He decked out in the beauty of His Glory. - Ez.16

God said He did this at the time He made Jerusalem His which in O.T. times. 

The final judgment of her Harlotry by her final lovers is set in the future of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ. 

- But I don't see an 3rd Temple.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, Dennis1209 said:

That's a very accurate account of history and the church. It agrees 100% with everything I've studied. There's so much more to it a book could be written about it; Oops, many have :D

To be brief; everything started in Babylon and was passed down through history, through Rome and to the Vatican and RCC. Constantine is credited with starting the church - state, we know the atrocities committed and by whom in the inquisitions and dark age; and there's going to be a repeat of the exact same thing as clearly spoken about in Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. There can be no mistake whom the following is:

Revelation 17:4 (KJV) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 (KJV) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:12 (KJV) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

I don't see how anyone could mistake the identity of this one?

Jerusalem also is said to be built on 7 mountains - and we can be sure John was talking about the city of Jerusalem, not some city in Italy.

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Jerusalem also is said to be built on 7 mountains - and we can be sure John was talking about the city of Jerusalem, not some city in Italy.

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10.  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Are we sure? When scripture talks about kingdoms, Israel is always the center of focus on the subject. My personal hermeneutic view is as follows, can't say I'm 100% certain on my view, but it's logical and rational in my mind.

Rome is much more known as the city on 'seven hills' even in the Apostle John's day. The woman, I take to be the 'whore' and the Vatican for all the symbolism given in Revelation. 

The seven kings: five are fallen [Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Media, Greece], and one is [Rome when John wrote], and the other is not yet come [Rome II]  the Antichrist [little horn] being the eighth. The short space I believe is the seven year tribulation.

And the beast that was, and is not, even is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Is of the 'seven' and evidently was alive or controlling at one time, then died / imprisoned and is coming back. It's interesting to note that; only two people in the Bible are titled and called son of perdition. Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Speaking of Judas and perdition; no one else is described in the Bible as having gone to his own place. Is that place 'perdition?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Anyway and as always, just my thoughts and interpretations.

Edited by Dennis1209

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10.  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Are we sure? When scripture talks about kingdoms, Israel is always the center of focus on the subject. My personal hermeneutic view is as follows, can't say I'm 100% certain on my view, but it's logical and rational in my mind.

Rome is much more know as the city on 'seven hills' even in the Apostle John's day. The woman, I take to be the 'whore' and the Vatican for all the symbolism given in Revelation. 

The seven kings: five are fallen [Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Media, Greece], and one is [Rome when John wrote], and the other is not yet come [Rome II]  the Antichrist [little horn] being the eighth. The short space I believe is the seven year tribulation.

And the beast that was, and is not, even is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Is of the 'seven' and evidently was alive or controlling at one time, then died / imprisoned and is coming back. It's interesting to note that; only two people in the Bible are titled and called son of perdition. Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Speaking of Judas and perdition; no one else is described in the Bible as having gone to his own place. Is that place 'perdition?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Anyway and as always, just my thoughts and interpretations.

I am looking at the big picture: the days of GT which start in chapter 15 and go to the time God has angels pour out the vials of His wrath with plagues that will shorten those days of GT: all this is done and accomplished with the Beast and False prophet in the city of Jerusalem (not in Rome) - because the REAL Christ will come to Jerusalem - so it makes sense the false Christ will too. And John tells us this.

Get this picture: the worse deception every to be foisted upon humans coming from Jerusalem, the very city God wanted to show the world His goodness!

Chapters 17 & 18 are about the destruction of the things the Beast has built. During his stay in Jerusalem, since Satan is INSIDE him (the Beast), the seat of Satan must move to Jerusalem. All devils then must report to him (Satan)  in the city of Jerusalem. In just three years or so, he will bring much of the riches of the world into Jerusalem. This will make merchants rich. But the destruction of his kingdom comes first with the vials and then with the great earthquake at the 7th vial that destroys the cities of the world, including Jerusalem.  These two chapters then amplify the destruction of the city of Jerusalem where the Beast has been residing. Always remember, Jerusalem will be his headquarters for 3 1/2 years. The world will be deceived from Jerusalem. No false religion to date can come close to what the Beast will do in those 3.5 years.  The Holy Roman empire (the Vatican) over many centuries has not come close to what is soon to come. 

Good post, Dennis.

Edited by iamlamad

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I am looking at the big picture: the days of GT which start in chapter 15 and go to the time God has angels pour out the vials of His wrath with plagues that will shorten those days of GT: all this is done and accomplished with the Beast and False prophet in the city of Jerusalem (not in Rome) - because the REAL Christ will come to Jerusalem - so it makes sense the false Christ will too. And John tells us this.

Get this picture: the worse deception every to be foisted upon humans coming from Jerusalem, the very city God wanted to show the world His goodness!

Chapters 17 & 18 are about the destruction of the things the Beast has built. During his stay in Jerusalem, since Satan is INSIDE him (the Beast), the seat of Satan must move to Jerusalem. All devils then must report to him (Satan)  in the city of Jerusalem. In just three years or so, he will bring much of the riches of the world into Jerusalem. This will make merchants rich. But the destruction of his kingdom comes first with the vials and then with the great earthquake at the 7th vial that destroys the cities of the world, including Jerusalem.  These two chapters then amplify the destruction of the city of Jerusalem where the Beast has been residing. Always remember, Jerusalem will be his headquarters for 3 1/2 years. The world will be deceived from Jerusalem. No false religion to date can come close to what the Beast will do in those 3.5 years.  The Holy Roman empire (the Vatican) over many centuries has not come close to what is soon to come. 

Good post, Dennis.

There's so many interpretations of Revelation and the book of Daniel it makes my head spin. Which one is correct, so I read scripture and ask insight and wisdom from the Holy Spirit. My understanding of 'the little horn', is he will start out with an association with Rome [I've wondered what role the United Nations will play in all this], and looks to me will be headquartered there for a time?

Then sometime just before the abomination of desolation, he will shift his headquarters to Jerusalem. But like I said; it's only one view of hundreds. My mind can not even phantom the horrors that will be experienced during that period like no other. 

On 9/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, RevelationWriter said:

- Although I believe these prophecies of Jerusalem Being Babylon to be (near) future as well.

I consider that God described Jerusalem as His Woman whom He decked out in the beauty of His Glory. - Ez.16

God said He did this at the time He made Jerusalem His which in O.T. times. 

The final judgment of her Harlotry by her final lovers is set in the future of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ. 

- But I don't see an 3rd Temple.

The means/ purpose for which God will gather ALL ISRAEL there,  will be to judge them and purge then from their sins & iniquities. 

Eze 22:17-22 KJV    And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.

A parallel passage is found in Ezekiel chapters 5 and 7.  These two chapters complement each other and are an antithetical contrast to Ezekiel 6 when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem.   Scholars have unknowingly and without a prophetic interpretational bias,  have shown us the prophesied destruction of yr future temple. 

Eze 7:19-22 KJV    They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

Before this month is over,  you will see confirmatory evidence that the temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

9 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

The means/ purpose for which God will gather ALL ISRAEL there,  will be to judge them and purge then from their sins & iniquities. 

Eze 22:17-22 KJV    And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.

A parallel passage is found in Ezekiel chapters 5 and 7.  These two chapters complement each other and are an antithetical contrast to Ezekiel 6 when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem.   Scholars have unknowingly and without a prophetic interpretational bias,  have shown us the prophesied destruction of yr future temple. 

Eze 7:19-22 KJV    They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

Before this month is over,  you will see confirmatory evidence that the temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

- If you're referring to what is falsely interpreted as "Ezekiel' Temple" in a yet future prophecy?

It's erroneous because God told Ezekiel, 

It was "The Pattern" of a Temple Israel could've had "IF they were ashamed of all they had done" - Ez.43:10:11

- The So Called, Temple Institute stated years ago that Israel can reinstate their Daily Sacrifices anytime they want without a Temple.

No Temple needed for that. And they have been talking about doing it.

I'm amazed that no one who professes to keeping up with The Temple Institute seems to know that.

When it was a public announcement by them. As politics have prevented it thus far. But politics are about to change. . . .

37 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

- If you're referring to what is falsely interpreted as "Ezekiel' Temple" in a yet future prophecy?

It's erroneous because God told Ezekiel, 

It was "The Pattern" of a Temple Israel could've had "IF they were ashamed of all they had done" - Ez.43:10:11

- The So Called, Temple Institute stated years ago that Israel can reinstate their Daily Sacrifices anytime they want without a Temple.

No Temple needed for that. And they have been talking about doing it.

I'm amazed that no one who professes to keeping up with The Temple Institute seems to know that.

When it was a public announcement by them. As politics have prevented it thus far. But politics are about to change. . . .

What the temple institute says and believes,  no matter how much they believe it, means nothing when it contradicts scripture. 

As per Eze 43, the time for loathing,  or being ashamed of their sins and iniquities has not passed.   Maybe you believe that God has cast away and/ or ceased to deal with Israel.  But he has not. 

Eze 36:31 KJV Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

You can believe (and the temple institute can believe)  that sacrifices can be offered without a temple.   This was surely true in the days of Ezra when the children of Israel began offering sacrifices before the temple was built. 

Ezr 3:2-3 KJV    Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God. And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD, even burnt offerings morning and evening.

Most certainly,  the sacrifices will begin without a temple to offer them in.  Jerusalem is the city where God has placed his name there.   The book of Deuteronomy is the law of God pertaining to the sacrificial system when Israel is dwelling in her land.  There you find the phrase, 

"... where I (God) has placed his name there...", a multitude of times.   Sacrifices,  in lieu of a standing temple,  and the laws governing such,  are defined in Leviticus and Numbers,  in perpetuous fashion (Leviticus)  and when dwelling in the wilderness (Numbers).  But Deuteronomy is all about when they are dwelling in the land.

Deu 16:16 KJV Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

When you understand that,  you can begin to understand why the seals trumpets and vials will all happen while Israel is dwelling in her land, with a functioning temple. 

With regards to Ezekiel 5,6 & 7, I would ask you to look at them in a side by side by side  fashion to compare them together.   Scholars,  for too long now,  have failed to notice the difference in those accounts.   Because they have failed to do so,  and interpreting them to be referring to the same event,  have unwittingly given us an unbiased interpretation to Eze 7.  There we are shown a prophecy about the destruction of the temple.   But it is not about Nebuchadnezzar.   Eze 5 & 7 are about the time of the day of the Lord's wrath and the time like no other. 

Eze 5:9 KJV And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations. 
Eze 7:8-9 KJV    Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for ALL thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

The difference between chapter 6 and chapters 5 & 7, is found in the specifically defined locations where those judgments take place.   Within and without the city,  near thee and far off,  are clearly defined for the sword,  famine and pestilence to be different in those accounts.   I hope you can see that they are different.   

Before temple construction begins,  believing that a temple won't be built is just a matter of unbelief.   But if you continue to believe this after construction begins,  you will then find yourself in the same category as the false teachers.   

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

On 9/15/2019 at 9:26 AM, Da Puppers said:

What the temple institute says and believes,  no matter how much they believe it, means nothing when it contradicts scripture. 

As per Eze 43, the time for loathing,  or being ashamed of their sins and iniquities has not passed.   Maybe you believe that God has cast away and/ or ceased to deal with Israel.  But he has not. 

Eze 36:31 KJV Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

You can believe (and the temple institute can believe)  that sacrifices can be offered without a temple.   This was surely true in the days of Ezra when the children of Israel began offering sacrifices before the temple was built. 

Ezr 3:2-3 KJV    Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God. And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD, even burnt offerings morning and evening.

Most certainly,  the sacrifices will begin without a temple to offer them in.  Jerusalem is the city where God has placed his name there.   The book of Deuteronomy is the law of God pertaining to the sacrificial system when Israel is dwelling in her land.  There you find the phrase, 

"... where I (God) has placed his name there...", a multitude of times.   Sacrifices,  in lieu of a standing temple,  and the laws governing such,  are defined in Leviticus and Numbers,  in perpetuous fashion (Leviticus)  and when dwelling in the wilderness (Numbers).  But Deuteronomy is all about when they are dwelling in the land.

Deu 16:16 KJV Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

When you understand that,  you can begin to understand why the seals trumpets and vials will all happen while Israel is dwelling in her land, with a functioning temple. 

With regards to Ezekiel 5,6 & 7, I would ask you to look at them in a side by side by side  fashion to compare them together.   Scholars,  for too long now,  have failed to notice the difference in those accounts.   Because they have failed to do so,  and interpreting them to be referring to the same event,  have unwittingly given us an unbiased interpretation to Eze 7.  There we are shown a prophecy about the destruction of the temple.   But it is not about Nebuchadnezzar.   Eze 5 & 7 are about the time of the day of the Lord's wrath and the time like no other. 

Eze 5:9 KJV And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations. 
Eze 7:8-9 KJV    Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for ALL thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

The difference between chapter 6 and chapters 5 & 7, is found in the specifically defined locations where those judgments take place.   Within and without the city,  near thee and far off,  are clearly defined for the sword,  famine and pestilence to be different in those accounts.   I hope you can see that they are different.   

Before temple construction begins,  believing that a temple won't be built is just a matter of unbelief.   But if you continue to believe this after construction begins,  you will then find yourself in the same category as the false teachers.   

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

I don't believe scripture shows God has done away with Israel.  Or That There's Going To Be Another Temple.

- Jer. 6:9 As A Vine Is The Remnant Of Israel.

So The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel Are The Remnant Of Israel And Will Be With King Jesus. - Rev.14

- Jesus told His Disciples That In The Regeneration (1,000 yr reign) When He Sits On His Throne Of Glory (Davidic Throne) They Too Would Sit On 12 Thrones Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel. Mat..19:28  And John Saw Thrones And Judgment Was Committed To Them. - Rev.20:4

In The Regeneration Of His 1,000 yr Davidic Reign On Earth Jesus Will Be King,

His 12 Apostles Will Be The Judges Of The 1444,000 Of The 12 Tribes Of The children Of Israel And The 24 Elders Who Say They Will Be The Kingdom Of Priests Reigning On Earth Rev.5:10 Are Of The 24 Divisions Of God's Priesthood Which King David & Priest Zadok Established - 1Chron.24

* King Jesus 

* The 1444,000 Of All The 12 Tribes Of The Children Of Israel

* The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb As Their Judges

* The 24 Elders Of Israel's Priesthood To God

- So as you can see I don't believe God has done away with Israel. I just don't believe I am of, nor will be of The Children Of Israel.

As Jesus Does Not Marry Israel.

Because Although God Did Gave Israel A Certificate Of Divorce Away From Him - Jer.33:8  God Said He Is Still Married To Israel - Jer.33:14 

- By The Way Just Heard Yesterday They're Going To Start Burning Goats Soon...

Sign in to follow this