Guest Evgen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,222
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

God is Law= -sedlex- the creator of equations, is eternal, and does not change.

To every equation there is a consequence.

God created us not as puppets but to have free will.

What we do with our free will brings good or bad consequences.

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

Brother, you start off with a false premise that leads to your false conclusion.

Actually, that was not my question, but the one I tried to answer.

God is also a God of wrath.

That I tried to explain in my post "GOD's Punishment."

God MUST be a God of wrath...

Probably, it's wrong, especially "must." Our Understanding is too limited to jump to such a conclusion. 

For the rest, I agree with you.

Have you had your part in a very long & hot discussion about "lost Salvation?" I had. Put there a condensed version of the relevant chapter of my "Q & A," got lectured, and found myself promptly retiring therefrom.

Thank you, Jane.

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Then who created hell?

Like I said, we did our great part. Obviously, Satan & Co. too.

If you think man created hell then you are giving man a whole lot of power. Man has not created anything. 

No, I'm not. The Power was given by GOD, Genesis 1:26-28

Powerless Satan uses powerful fools to destroy GOD's Creation. E.g., using the created substance, humans create weapons of mass destruction. The military is the chief direction of most minds.

10 hours ago, enoob57 said:

...that is the flaw and that is why we ignore such.

We? Kindly speak of yourself. Check out my post again. And, if you see "the flaw," report to Pastor George. I proposed the same to missmuffet. Have a nice day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 18:8  NKJV  "If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.

Mat 18:9  And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Mat 13:42  and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Would you agree that to deny the existence of hell fire or eternal fire for judgement would be to call Jesus a liar, according to these verses?

2 minutes ago, Willa said:

Would you agree that to deny the existence of hell fire or eternal fire for judgement would be to call Jesus a liar, according to these verses?

Agree wholeheartedly. In my post (and book) I just guessed that that fire is spiritual. Brother Calvin thought the same.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, Evgen said:

We? Kindly speak of yourself. Check out my post again. And, if you see "the flaw," report to Pastor George. I proposed the same to missmuffet. Have a nice day.

Jesus spoke of the fire in the story of Lazarus … anything apart from that and you go against the Lord Who proclaimed that truth!

5 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Jesus spoke of the fire in the story of Lazarus … anything apart from that and you go against the Lord Who proclaimed that truth!

Could you please continue?

Just now, Evgen said:

Could you please continue?

The account:

Luke 16:19-31

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 "There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day.  20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate,  21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.  22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried.  23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom

24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'  25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.  26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 

27 "Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house,  28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'  29 Abraham said to him, 'They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.'  30 And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.'  31 But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.'" 
NKJV

Just now, Evgen said:

I can quote also, believe me.

What's on your mind?

I'm sorry but I do not understand this....