IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, luigi said:

By claiming that prior to the Lord being crucified God had not been dwelling in anyone, is like saying that love had not been dwelling in any man prior to the Lord's crucifixion. Your statement in effect denies the Samaritan being indwelt by God/love who did what he did for a motive/reason.

LUIGI ,  you will be held BY GOD big time accountable for what you are teaching .     Now I say this out of love for you that you would repent of this .

But you Are in serious , serious danger my friend .  You need to cease this .  I am not being mean ,  ITS OUT OF LOVE that I compel all to stick to the ORIGINAL GOSPLE .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,767
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

LUIGI ,  you will be held BY GOD big time accountable for what you are teaching .     Now I say this out of love for you that you would repent of this .

But you Are in serious , serious danger my friend .  You need to cease this .  I am not being mean ,  ITS OUT OF LOVE that I compel all to stick to the ORIGINAL GOSPLE .

I have used multiple scriptures in corroboration with other scriptures to provide a clearer understanding of the faith, while you and others cherry pick a few and disregard the other scriptures which contradict your claims.

We cannot just cherry pick some scriptures and disregard other scriptures which we cannot explain; we have to put all scriptures together in order to comprehend the Word correctly.

Edited by luigi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, luigi said:

With this understanding, what motive do 97 % of tens of thousands of scientists throughout the world have in trying to delude the public that man in responsible for the current weather anomalies throughout the world...

Very good question. Interestingly, those that adhere to AGW or ACC actually try to apply motive to those that claim it to be a hoax. The motive is money, working for big oil, etc. They do this even though they don't really supply any evidence to back up the claim. 

But regarding motive for the "top" people pushing CO2 as a "bad" thing and AGW/ACC being real, it's about control, and may also be about wealth redistribution. But to the specifics of your question, regarding the tens of thousands of scientists, it's remarkably simple, and well explained here:

Go to this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

And find the video called "why Scientists remain silent"

I'm doing this roundabout because we are not allowed to link directly to videos here.

It basically explains extremely clearly why scientists will allow this nonsense because, in each individual case, they want to keep their jobs (or grants). It is real. It matters. When you have kids and a mortgage this stuff matters. And when you consider what the scientific community does to a scientist's career who tries to expose that the emperor has no clothes, it's amazing that any of them come out and expose it.

And the 97% is a fraud. I would fall into the 97%. The question you have to ask yourself is, "What exactly did the 97% actually agree with?" Good luck even finding the question posted anywhere. It's a farce. In the world before the internet, this would have been easy to push. But people have the ability now to ask questions and publicly. And the answers are either not forthcoming, lousy, or the questioner is told, in various ways, to shut up.

That no longer flies.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Very good question. Interestingly, those that adhere to AGW or ACC actually try to apply motive to those that claim it to be a hoax. The motive is money, working for big oil, etc. They do this even though they don't really supply any evidence to back up the claim. 

But regarding motive for the "top" people pushing CO2 as a "bad" thing and AGW/ACC being real, it's about control, and may also be about wealth redistribution. But to the specifics of your question, regarding the tens of thousands of scientists, it's remarkably simple, and well explained here:

Go to this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

And find the video called "why Scientists remain silent"

I'm doing this roundabout because we are not allowed to link directly to videos here.

It basically explains extremely clearly why scientists will allow this nonsense because, in each individual case, they want to keep their jobs (or grants). It is real. It matters. When you have kids and a mortgage this stuff matters. And when you consider what the scientific community does to a scientist's career who tries to expose that the emperor has no clothes, it's amazing that any of them come out and expose it.

And the 97% is a fraud. I would fall into the 97%. The question you have to ask yourself is, "What exactly did the 97% actually agree with?" Good luck even finding the question posted anywhere. It's a farce. In the world before the internet, this would have been easy to push. But people have the ability now to ask questions and publicly. And the answers are either not forthcoming, lousy, or the questioner is told, in various ways, to shut up.

That no longer flies.

I asked you for a simple response to what motive there may be, and you responded like so many others on this site by redirecting attention, and or, a diatribe of other possibilities. The simple answer is that there is no logical motive for the 97 % of tens of thousands of scientists throughout the world to claim global warming being caused by man today, other than it's being true. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, luigi said:

I asked you for a simple response to what motive there may be, and you responded like so many others on this site by redirecting attention, and or, a diatribe of other possibilities. The simple answer is that there is no logical motive for the 97 % of tens of thousands of scientists throughout the world to claim global warming being caused by man today, other than it's being true. 

The truth, many more time than not, is found somewhere near the middle.  The earth goes through cycles, yet man is causing pollution.  It is not all mans fault, nor is man not contributing to the changes.

40 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

The antichrist has yet to appear, Luigi.  Do you know when he comes?  

Gospels?  There is only one Gospel.

Luigi, we’re all here just trying to teach you some Truth here.  I hope you will search all this out for yourself.  It is written.

17815FF6-ABD0-42A2-B506-0A41E9C9F3AA.gif.7499a8e998f772053970ad2ba65c42e8.gif

The Antichrist is one who denies both the Father and the Son (1 John 2:22). As the Father is love, and so the Son; then he who denies love the Way is Antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 

39 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

E3537C22-7697-4B55-8B44-2D7BDB6E3F19.gif.0cf810a0a6f89605741c1fac0b54df66.gif

So what is your comprehension in believing in Christ, is it just where you believe (like the devils also do) that Jesus is the Son of God?

16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The truth, many more time than not, is found somewhere near the middle.  The earth goes through cycles, yet man is causing pollution.  It is not all mans fault, nor is man not contributing to the changes.

Absolutely correct OneLight, the earth does go through cycles. Right now at the end of approximately a 12,000 year interglacial period, we should be entering a new glacial period. Instead, due to man made global warming, things are going in the opposite direction.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, luigi said:

Absolutely correct OneLight, the earth does go through cycles. Right now at the end of approximately a 12,000 year interglacial period, we should be entering a new glacial period. Instead, due to man made global warming, things are going in the opposite direction.

That's fine for those who do not follow the YEC theology.  Not going to debate old or young earth, just saying ...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, luigi said:

I have used multiple scriptures in corroboration with other scriptures to provide a clearer understanding of the faith, while you and others cherry pick a few and disregard the other scriptures which contradict your claims.

We cannot just cherry pick some scriptures and disregard other scriptures which we cannot explain; we have to put all scriptures together in order to comprehend the Word correctly.

And the whole time you bringing scriptures ,  You are forgetting one thing .  THOSE Letters were written to folks WHO ALREADY KNEW TO PROFESS BY MOUTH and IN HEART

JESUS AS LORD .      IN fact the scrips you love to qoate from john or paul , about Love .     THEY were telling an already BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRUCH

and simply REMINDING IT .      THEY ALL SAID JESUS MUST BE CONFESSED .  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM .  SO BRING all the scrips you like .   BUT REMEMBER

It was written to those who KNEW JESUS MUST BE CONFESSED by the mouth and believe by the heart that GOD rose him from the dead .

YOU bring scrips to twist the image the image of what MEN consider love .   BUT NO LOVE leaves a soul just so called loving and nOT KNOWING JESUS .

And you forget a vital thing .     While the second commandment IS to love thy neighbor as thyself ,  WHAT IS the greatest .  TO LOVE GOD , TO LOVE CHRIST above all .

GUESS what ,   As JESUS told the jews ,  IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME TOO ,  .      The only way to WORSHIP GOD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH ,  IS IN CHRIST .

AND YE were sealed with that promise ,  that SPIRIT AFTER YE BELIEVED .    

IT IS and for as long as we have left ,   ALWAYS BEEN YE MUST BELEIVE IN JESUS AS LORD and SAVOIR .       Yall been heavily seduced and have made GOD into a love

which denies HIM .   FOR if a man comes and gives such false hope to those in darkness and offers them NOT THE ONLY ANSWER TO SALVTION , WHICH IS CHRIST

HE is but the blind leading the blind .     You say , I SEE , therefore your blindness remains .     You have resisted with much effort the true gospel which saves

and you have not ceased from trying to correct the very few WHO ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU .      all men are infallible ,   BUT THE WORD OF OUR LORD SHALL ENDURE FOREVER .

JESUS IS the only way for salvation ,  AND CONFESSION unto HIM must be made .  ONE MUST BELIEVE HE IS WHO HE SAID HE WAS , or they are in darkness and their sin remains .

And teaching folks some way around having to confess JESUS ,   Would have had you a severe rebuking by paul  , james and scores of others .

I and others ARE TRYING TO HELP you ,    before it truly is too late .    

• This is Worthy 1