Who Is The Archangel Michael ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

I am not a follower of Luther, Calvin and especially not Augustine.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

Like our dear sister Maryjane said, "this would be funny if the subject weren't so serious."

As of this moment 1,392 views, so this is addressed to the approximately 1,385 that are watching, but have not participated.

This discussion can be cleared up with just one verse from the New Testament, a verse that so far has not been quoted:

But the Anointing (Holy Spirit) which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His Anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him.  1 John 2:27

Dear ones, are you in doubt, confused, questioning, ...then listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying to you in your heart, ...is it, "Yes, yes I said this," or "No, no, I have never taught this."

Lord bless

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, ShinyGospelShoes said:

I am defending scriptural truth, and not once have I defended "cultlike positions", and all the while stated I was not for such positions, and even wrote against those positions in this thread on several occasions.

The "JW doctrine that 'Michael the archangel, first creation ..." is heresy in the first degree and grievously so.  The Son is eternal, uncreated, self-existing, I AM (the Son), etc.  The last part about "rose as a spirit'" is just plain error, as may be seen in their own 'silver sword', just look up in their NWT:

Luke 24:39 NWT - See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; touch me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have.” - Link

Luk_24:39  KJB Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Again, as shown in several instances, the WTS/JW got their doctrine from the "bible Students" which stemmed from the "advent" movement in the 19th cent (mid 1800's), which carried a large portion of Reformation doctrine into it, of which the WTS later distorted, by mixing Reformation and Roman Catholicism doctrines.

It is Romanism which teaches that Michael is nothing but a created being, an angel by nature, for they did this to increase their angel-veneration (worship; dulia).  It does this for a specific reason, which I shall not get into here.

I do not "seem" to deny it.  I wholeheartedly have denied it on several occasions.  The Son of God is eternal Deity, always was with the Father.  There was never a time in eternity past when the Son was not.  There was never a time in eternity past when the Son was not equal with the Father.

IN the name of all that is HOLY and good .  WHO on earth is teaching JESUS rose as a spirit . NEW AGE TEACHES THIS .      NEW AGE DOES .

NO , he ROSE in a perfectly resurrected body .     New age and maietrya piles of dung from satan himself .  Teach that He did not resurrect in a body ,  ONLY a SPIRIT .

I will expose this to the final breath .   He arose in a new resurrected body , ONE that could change form even .   But never the less it wasn't just some spirit .

IN fact JESUS even told them ,  TOUCH ME a SPIRIT has not flesh and blood .     OH dear its infecting many now .    The resurrection is part of the gospel .

World wise men who are so full of themselves and don't want to LOOK dumb before men will try and say , NO it was just spiritual .    ME , I don't care how I look ,

Forget hermes and doctrines of men , forget looking wise before men .  JESUS ROSE in a physical body .  END OF discussion .   And if I be banned for saying it , THEN PRAISE the HOLY LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

30 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I am not a follower of Luther, Calvin and especially not Augustine.

Me neither ,  and If I be banned for saying this .    Then I say amen .      Its time to stand for truth or fall .      DIG IN DEEP .  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

@ShinyGospelShoes   Is this an accurate overview of the position you are advocating?

1. All references to Michael in the Bible are actually references to pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus Christ (in basically the same way as some Christians believe to be in the account of Abraham's 3 visitors, Joshua seeing the commander of the armies of the Lord, etc.)

2. This is an essential matter which all Christians should agree on.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,253
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

59 minutes ago, GandalfTheWise said:

@ShinyGospelShoes   Is this an accurate overview of the position you are advocating?

1. All references to Michael in the Bible are actually references to pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus Christ (in basically the same way as some Christians believe to be in the account of Abraham's 3 visitors, Joshua seeing the commander of the armies of the Lord, etc.)

2. This is an essential matter which all Christians should agree on.

The prophet Isaiah also foretold that the Christ would be God incarnate.  He wrote:  "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful The Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end" (Isaiah 9:6-7). 

As the above scripture points to our Lord Jesus Christ, I ask everyone, is this that Prince of Peace in the old testament that is above all Angels in words and deeds, that great Prince before His human birth on earth?

2 Corinthians 5:19

Love Always, Walter

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

20 minutes ago, Walter and Deborah said:

The prophet Isaiah also foretold that the Christ would be God incarnate.  He wrote:  "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful The Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end" (Isaiah 9:6-7). 

As the above scripture points to our Lord Jesus Christ, I ask everyone, is this that Prince of Peace in the old testament that is above all Angels in words and deeds, that great Prince before His human birth on earth? 2 Corinthians 5:19

Yes. He is far above anything and created them all. Yeshua/Jesus is UNCREATE. Never an angel in the ontological sense of  just a mere divine created being, but He is far above all created beings and if there are angelic references, then suddenly you will find He becomes revealed as The True Godhead person. For instance, 'one like the son of man', God's Co-creator. He might be a 'messenger' at times but nearly all cases like that eventually show He is God, either Yahweh or His ONE OF A KIND eternal Son. 
Yeshua always WAS The Prince of Peace, the everlasting Father...

Yeshua/Jesus on earth, clothed in flesh is still the same, yesterday, today and for ever. There are many mentions of 'the second Yahweh' in the Tanach. Never EVER is He Michael. Never. Michael, Gabriel and a few others mentions are God's servants and OUR servants too.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Do you think the person who started this thread is a troll and is trying to bring on dispute among Worthy? 

troll.gif.6abdcb552204e239f5692a43e08323b1.gif

Edited by missmuffet

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Yes. He is far above anything and created them all. Yeshua/Jesus is UNCREATE. Never an angel in the ontological sense of  just a mere divine created being, but He is far above all created beings and if there are angelic references, then suddenly you will find He becomes revealed as The True Godhead person. For instance, 'one like the son of man', God's Co-creator. He might be a 'messenger' at times but nearly all cases like that eventually show He is God, either Yahweh or His ONE OF A KIND eternal Son. 
Yeshua always WAS The Prince of Peace, the everlasting Father...

Yeshua/Jesus on earth, clothed in flesh is still the same, yesterday, today and for ever.

I was thinking of His Power in heaven, and on earth, I have learned to ask Him for everything that I have need for direction in our path.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think the person who started this thread is a troll and is trying to bring on dispute among Worthy? 

troll.gif.6abdcb552204e239f5692a43e08323b1.gif

@missmuffet No, I think everyone that has an open mind will try to learn something to a matter from the scriptures rightly divided unto God. :)

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Thanks 1