• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

(wincing) I've never been very fond of Kenneth Copeland. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

(wincing) I've never been very fond of Kenneth Copeland. 

Oh, you put it so much more politely than I would or could.  Ergo, I'll just let it go at that.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Kenneth Copeland is on the list of false teachers so I would not support his ministry.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Kenneth Copeland is on the list of false teachers so I would not support his ministry.

From watching the video, Copeland has bilked pretty much in excess of all his needs and more. 740542953_smirkemoji.gif.acfd7145cc4b5a5d9511352a6d320e5a.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

From watching the video, Copeland has bilked pretty much in excess of all his needs and more. 740542953_smirkemoji.gif.acfd7145cc4b5a5d9511352a6d320e5a.gif

I sure would not want to be in his judgement. The Bible says that those who teach the word of God will be judged more severe for not preaching God's word correctly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

I sure would not want to be in his judgement. The Bible says that those who teach the word of God will be judged more severe for not preaching God's word correctly. 

Numerous so-called shepherds are under the guise of sheep's clothing, but really wolves underneath. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Numerous so-called shepherds are under the guise of sheep's clothing, but really wolves underneath. 

That is correct David. But the Bible tells us this would happen in the very end times. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

This is just sad.

Once he started defending and applauding "Inside Edition", i just stopped watching the video.

So, I really can't weigh in with a judgement because i honestly don't know where the money comes from that finances some of the things that he uses.

He is a globe trotting minister, so, i personally dont have an issue with him owning a jet.

He is a pilot, so, i dont have any issues with him owing personal aircraft that he bought for his personal "fun".

He loves Motorcycles, and im sure he has a few Harley's and loves to ride with other riders.

For me, personally, what i would want to know is....."are you using the TITHE MONEY" for ____________. 

See....This is the thing.   Its that people tithe to a particular TV ministry or Local Church,  and this money should be used for the ministry.  If you are a pastor or an evangelist or a missionary or a Christian Artist, and you have set up a "giving" situation where people who follow you are tithing into your ministry, then this money needs to only be used for the ministry essentials.   And if its being used for buying all your children a new Lexus or Audi, or if its being used to finance your grandchildren's college fund.........etc, then that is not right, in my opinion.

The tithe along with all money and everything that exists, belongs to God, so, we are to use what we have as if it belongs to God, because in fact, it all does.

Its true that all believers who are born again are "joint Heirs" with God and Christ, so this means that everything that God has, we have access to.... but, this comes with a responsibility, and that is that we are to be "good stewards", of all that God owns that we have access to, that we are allowed by God's grace to use.

Use Tithe money to pay the bills of your church, and to finance the work of the ministry.

Do not use this money for a bigger house, and a fleet of Limos, and Christmas gifts for your family members.

So, how to get this right so that you are not offending people with your prosperity, if you are involved in the Work of God?

Simple..  You take a salary from the church, and  you keep your offerings when you minister "on the road",  for yourself.  And,  you sell tapes, and music, and books, and the REVENUE from this, you use to buy those things that are not essential for the work of the ministry.

Can a JET be considered essential for the ministry?   I think it absolutely can provided the minister's main preaching and evangelism is going from place to place all over the world, sharing the gospel and teaching the word.

Also,  i have written about this before......God has no issue with money, as He created it.   And He created it for you and me and us all.   Where the issue comes in is regarding the motive of the heart.

And THAT is not just about money........Its about all our choices and behavior.

Money matters, but motive, (in God's perspective) matters most of all.

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

He’s got “ natural gas “ alright.....but let’s not go there......lol

Wow....this was so painful to watch, I “ almost” felt sorry for him..... “ almost” being the key word

That fake smile and his phony prayer will never garner the man an Oscar.....

Seriously though ....why attack  “ a man of god” who is only trying to emulate the Apostle Paul—- any serious Bible Student knows that Paul traveled throughout Asia Minor in a gold embossed chariot equipped with a Rolex sun- dial.........

Shame on this “ Green Fly Of God”

• Haha 2