• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH yes my dear friend I give all the same warnings and they sure are received a lot better . 

It would be great fun for me and you to sit down and hash this stuff out together. :)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The biggest difference between Christian celebrities and ordinary Christians is that ordinary Christians are not in the spotlight of scrutiny. 

It's too easy to forget (especially if we think we have had a god recent streak of "living Godly') to judge others harshly.

Shame on everyone who does that!

Pharisees!

Hypocrites!

That's what our Lord and Savior called them.

I used to be one... I'd get a few weeks or months down the road of pride over my accomplishments and get all high and mighty about how

the rest of the world wasn't keeping up with me.

Even if we live the perfect life...

Philippians 3:4–8 (AV)
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

OUR hypocrisy / Pharisaical practices do not serve God as much as we fool ourselves into believing. What matters is that we believe and trust God and show others how fallible wretches like me  can be saved. Hope, in other words.

Otherwise we form circular firing squads at each other and the devil laughs and laughs...

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Some on in Hollywood has a tough enough time being a believer especially one who is out in the open.

Don't make it worse.

• Praise God! 1