• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Embrace the Word of God as Taught to me by the Spirit of Truth. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (Romans 11:28) 

Until Israel has the scales removed from their eyes, They are enemies of the cross. We as Christians through the Work of the Holy Ghost in us are being sanctified (progressive sanctification) to Love our enemies that through our fulness we may extend Mercy unto Israel and be a part in Opening their Eyes. Take the time to read Romans 11 in its entirety, as I have already quoted pretty much the entire chapter in this Post, at one point or another, Especially verses 24-33 as these are Paul's Epiphany, When He came to realize what God's Plan is. 

What does that verse really mean? Agreed: they are enemies of the Gospel, having rejected their Messiah. But since they are the beloved of our Father, they should be beloved of the church also. In other words, the Jews and Hebrews are NOT our enemies! Salvation is of the Jews. Our salvation came because they rejected. We OWE them! 

56 minutes ago, choir loft said:

You are confused about the context of Galatians 3.   PLEASE read the ENTIRE chapter.

It is NOT about who is a Jew or who is not.

The third chapter is about faith and belief - verses 1-9.

The third chapter is about redemption in Christ - verses 10-14.

The third chapter is about the LAW - verses 15-25 (the largest section)

The third chapter concludes with the admonition of equality in Christ - verses 26-29.

THE ENTIRE discussion of chapter three deals with the subject of faith vs. works.  Again it deals with DOING according to God's will (royal LAW) rather than ACTING according to one's own idea about things (worldly law).

The chapter concludes by certifying that ALL those who ACT according to God's will in their lives are equal before God.  They become His children, for NOT ALL are His children - nationality notwithstanding.

Undocumented anti-semitic generalizations, such as stating that Jews are the enemy of the church, are not addressed in this chapter.  Read it again.  Where in the chapter does it say Jews are the enemy of the church?

Since we are way off the rails on this, I hereby attempt to bring the discussion back to reality.   THE CHURCH has murdered more innocent Jews than Jews have killed Christians.   In fact, the CHURCH has killed more saints (all who believe and follow Christ) than any other institution.  (Revelation 17:5)  Have you not heard of the murderous period of European history called the Reformation?  Wars were fought for decades over church domination of the masses.  Nobody cared about definitions of righteousness.  It was all about church membership and the people who most embodied resistance to that hateful agenda were Jews.  Unwilling to abandon their traditions and faith, Jews were either killed or herded into squalid places called ghettos.  Ghetto isn't a black term - its Jewish.  As it was done to the Jews, so it was done later to Native Americans who weren't herded into ghettos, they were forced into squalid areas called 'reservations' where they live and suffer to this day.

The chapter you've quoted can be construed by myself to demonstrate the wickedness of the protestant church.  

First that the denominations of protestantism most emphatically draw a solid line between themselves and the rest of God's children.  They HATE Catholics, Muslims and Jews and anyone who isn't one of them.  (vs 1-9)

Second, they insist upon joining their particular club.  It isn't really about redemption in Christ for them - its' about membership.  (vs. 10-14)

Third, they HATE God's Law and at every opportunity preach teach and speak against it - claiming to be save by something called grace of which they know not.  In their mind, grace is something that justifies their sin - living like hell on earth.  They fail to acknowledge that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.  (vs. 15-25)

Finally, they refuse to acknowledge equality in Christ.  While they love to say salvation is universal, they continue to bash Jews Catholics Muslims and anybody who isn't one of them.  Of all people they are the most hypocritical because they absolutely refuse correction - absolutely.  They prefer buzz words and religious slogans to Biblical truth - using clippings of scripture to justify their false doctrines and ideology. (vs. 26-29)

If there has been a great demonic power upon the earth that has drawn the blood of innocent people, including Jews, for millenia IT IS THE CHURCH.  When the New World was discovered, the Church came ashore with the purpose of enslaving or killing any Native American who did not join the church.   During the period of African colonialism, the Church moved in and enabled slave traders and warlords.  Join or die wasn't written anywhere, but it was carried out upon masses of people in the name of God FOR THE CHURCH BELIEVED THEN AS NOW THAT IT IS ACTING ON GOD'S BEHALF.   Convinced of their own moral spiritual and ethnic superiority THE CHURCH, especially the protestant version, has been and continues to be the most dangerous cult on the planet.   

BUT

As the book of Revelation shows in glorious detail, God intends to deal with it in no uncertain terms.  The church will be betrayed and destroyed by those whom it seeks to crush in its grasp.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

I am guessing you are differentiating between the church and the Bride of Christ?

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

By All means, correct me if I am wrong. The message here is Clear, The fulness of the gentiles is tied  to the restoration of Israel, (Romans 11:25) This Quality allows us to Love even our enemies. Something many are failing to do, Because of apostate teachings such as replacement theology, and conversely Hebrew roots heresies trying to bind the church under the Torah. Human Pride is what prevents the Unity of the Spirit.... A hardened heart Is what we see on this site all the time....  

You are hinting strongly that the Jews are our enemies. They are not. I hope you get this straight. If they are God's friends, then they are OUR friends. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, iamlamad said:

We OWE them! 

Not saying we Don't owe them. Read the Last verse of Malachi in light of the fulness of the gentiles now and you will now have a complete understanding of this verse. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. (Mal. 4;6)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Romans 11;25)

Restoration of Israel and the fulness of the Gentiles is a two lane highway, which merges into one at a certain time. Only Dispensationalism teaches this. Replacement theology does not, Neither does covenant theology, and the cultic elements of the HRM deny Jesus is the LORD, and the cross.  

Just now, iamlamad said:

You are hinting strongly that the Jews are our enemies. They are not. I hope you get this straight. If they are God's friends, then they are OUR friends. 

see above...

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

12 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Rom 11:28

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, iamlamad said:

They are our Brothers. Read the Parable of the prodigal son and the two brothers as well in Luke. Some in the church will begrudge the mercy of God as the Older brother did, I will not for I will rejoice when Israel is restored. if you have read the posts here of GW you will see the Older Brother spirit at work, I am opposed to this. This Parable applies both ways. Israel does not deserve restoration, But that is part of God's plan, how we respond is vital.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Rom 11:28

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Just to add a bit of what may be relevant information...the Jews in Israel aren't actively persecuting Christians. There are a great many Christians living there and visiting each day.

Perspective.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

They are our Brothers. Read the Parable of the prodigal son and the two brothers as well in Luke. Some in the church will begrudge the mercy of God as the Older brother did, I will not for I will rejoice when Israel is restored. if you have read the posts here of GW you will see the Older Brother spirit at work, I am opposed to this. This Parable applies both ways. Israel does not deserve restoration, But that is part of God's plan, how we respond is vital.

....and of course--none of us or them or the other thems deserve restoration!

Just now, Alive said:

....and of course--none of us or them or the other thems deserve restoration!

I Speak as a prodigal myself, so yes I do not deserve His mercy, none of us do. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (Gal. 2:20-21)