• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Thanks, but I would like to add one more thing. The law of commandments was part of the old covenant. God did this in order to establish the everlasting covenant that began in Christ and which will never end. 

We need to get this! Yeshua is God. He gave the covenant and ratified it in light of the later one. He knows the end from the beginning. The Only Unique One, Yeshua/Jesus is never at odds with the Father. There is absolutely NO tension between them. They are 100 percent the same in ideals, will and goals. They are totally united and we cannot separate them with our fading intelligence.  They did it all from the beginning on down. or as they might see it - from the end to the beginning. They know what they are about and gave the commandments with forethought and well aimed future concepts. Yeshua ALWAYS WAS. They did all this in concert with their divine goals. He is the One that the Ancient of Days defers to in the Divine Council. I and the Father are One says the Lord. A difficult concept for us humans who are all shouldering others aside to get their points across. We have not got a clue as to the HARMONY of Heaven.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

29 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

We need to get this! Yeshua is God. He gave the covenant and ratified it in light of the later one. He knows the end from the beginning. The Only Unique One, Yeshua/Jesus is never at odds with the Father. There is absolutely NO tension between them. They are 100 percent the same in ideals, will and goals. They are totally united and we cannot separate them with our fading intelligence.  They did it all from the beginning on down. or as they might see it - from the end to the beginning. They know what they are about and gave the commandments with forethought and well aimed future concepts. Yeshua ALWAYS WAS. They did all this in concert with their divine goals. He is the One that the Ancient of Days defers to in the Divine Council. I and the Father are One says the Lord. A difficult concept for us humans who are all shouldering others aside to get their points across. We have not got a clue as to the HARMONY of Heaven.

That was Gentle-Warrior that said that.

I have no problems with what you wrote here.  OF COURSE the Spirit, soul and body of God are in agreement! No question about that.

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

Gentle-Warrior said: 

What is pathetic is to think that Israel was an end in itself. God is not a respecter of persons. He is completely impartial in all that He does, so the main reason why God chose Israel was to undo the sin of Adam through one of their own, which happened to be the Lord of glory (Genl 3:15). This He did in order to bless the world through the preaching of the gospel of salvation. 

Sorry but this but that is an incomplete understanding of Scripture. Yeshua (Jesus) came to undo the sin of ALL mankind (1 Peter 3:18so that that there is no distinction between Jew or Greek (Romans 10:12), and G_d never rejected the Jews or Israel as a group or race (Romans 11)! G_d as he did when He let Israel out of bondage from Egypt cut of those who have refused Him but you see in His word and His plan He states through out He has a plan to redeem Israel. You just have to read and understand it. Romans 11:26 King James Bible
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The Second Coming of Christ
 Read what the Moody Institute has to say about the above with many biblical verses referenced when he establishes His Kingdom, a Restored Israel, 1000 year reign on earth at the link to the right.>  https://www.moodybible.org/beliefs/positional-statements/second-coming/

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Now it does not say all Jews but all Israel. 

Ezekiel prophesies that David would be their shepherd and king. Now, David was long dead when they returned from the first exile. So, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled then if Ezekiel was referring to the David in Israel’s history. He would have to be referring to another David who would yet come. Who then was that David and had he come when that first restoration from exile took place? We read in Ezekiel 34:23-24 – “I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the Lord have spoken.” Again, we read in Ezekiel 37:24 – “My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.” This David could only be referring to the Messiah who would yet come and not to the historical David who had already died. David was a type of the Messiah who would come in the future. When the people of Israel came back to their homeland under Ezra, Nehemiah, and Zerubbabel, the Messiah had not yet come, but He would come to their descendants in the future. 

Again, we read Ezekiel 37:24-25 – “My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. The will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.” The founders of the New Testament Church were certainly the ones to whom this prophecy initially referred. They lived in the land of Israel and they served the new David, Jesus Christ. However, we cannot say that they completely fulfilled this prophecy for it speaks of their living in the land forever. 

Therefore, we must look for a further restoration of the Jews in which they would return to their own land and this time would not leave it again. We must remember that in 70 AD Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jews were disbursed among the nations. So, the first restoration was not a permanent one for the Jews. There would have to be another restoration in the future to see these prophecies of Ezekiel fully completed. Chapters 38 and 39 seem to point to some future period beyond the first restoration. It would be a time when the Jews would once again return to their homeland but this time they would not be scattered about but would remain in the land. Although nations would attack them, the Jewish people would remain for God would rescue them. It would also be a time when they would turn to the Lord and the implication is that they would accept the Messiah at that time and as a whole would become the followers of the new David as their shepherd. Ezekiel 39:21-29 describes this wonderful conversion of the Jewish people to the Lord – “I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay upon them. From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. I dealt with them according to their uncleaness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them. Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.” 

Ezekiel 38-39 corresponds remarkably to Zechariah 12-14 and seems to describe the same events. God pours out His Spirit on the Jews in both passages. Zechariah 12:10 says, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.” It is true that in the early church there were Jews who mourned over their rejection of Jesus and then turned to Him. Yet they were only a remnant of the total Jewish population. Many Jews continued to reject Jesus and also persecuted the Christians. The prophecy in Zechariah mentioned above seems to show a mourning of a much greater extent encompassing all of the Israelites. Zechariah 12:11-14 tells of the extent of the conversion that takes place among the Jews – “On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be great, like the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, and all the rest of the clans and their wives.” 

This future conversion of Israel predicted by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39 seems definitely to be a future event that is yet to come. 

I disagree: King David is alive and well in heaven and he will be King again during the Millennial reign of Christ.

5 hours ago, dhchristian said:

:rofl:

Ha!  You found it!

11 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Not according to biblical Scripture as Yeshua (Jesus) from the line of David will reign on David's throne in Jerusalem if you will do a thorough Bible study on the subject.

Jer. 30: But they shall serve the Lord their God and rDavid their king, whom I will raise up for them.

Eze. 37: 24“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

Real or symbolic? I think real.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:
1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Jer. 30: But they shall serve the Lord their God and rDavid their king, whom I will raise up for them.

Eze. 37: 24“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

Real or symbolic? I think real.

Will King David be in Jerusalem? Yes, he will be and he will be a ruler there however it is Yeshua HaMashia (Jesus Christ) the seed of David that will sit upon David's throne and rule the world with a rod of iron in the center of a restored Israel in His Kingdom on earth for a 1000 years while Satan is bound for that thousand years.  All the nations of the world will come to Jerusalem to learn at the feet of Jesus G_d's plan for them during this time and for those who refuse no rain will fall on their lands.

This is a really great topic to discuss. There are so many prophecies that Give the name of this leader, and according to Jews The messiah will be the Son of David (Ben-David). Resurrection may play a role in this IF this is actually David that rules, and this resurrection may be described in eze. 37. Curious to see where this discussion leads. Do the appropriate study on this topic, Don't just fire shots across the bow. I Tend to lean towards "tampered with" on this, as The "Branch" unifies both king and priest in Him. But, Read Jer. 30:7-11... Now the word "raise" in verse 9 does not have any connotation to resurrect, but rather to "arising, or standing up".

Real or Symbolic? TBD This could be something we, as in the church have missed, or failed to understand rightly.  

11 hours ago, Tampered With said:

You got that RIGHT!

I notice your crest. I will not post my family crest as it would give away my last name. English you know to America; black sheep of the family and all old bean. ;)

Roger that. Baa Baa black sheep R us. Me? I don't care. They all sent me packing, however being Half Brit, Half American and Half Israeli does make for some interesting math.

11 hours ago, Tampered With said:

If you will go back onto page 9 you will discover the post above was by Justin Adams, iamlamad not Gentle-Warrior as you posted. I simply clicked quote  and commented.

Yeah, sorry about that, My goof.

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

That was Gentle-Warrior that said that.

I have no problems with what you wrote here.  OF COURSE the Spirit, soul and body of God are in agreement! No question about that.

Apologies. My goof and you are so correct...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Justin Adams said:

A tilted and incomplete view I am afraid. You quote many words that do not amount to much.

Why don't you refute me instead of wasting your time in saying nothing?