• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

I didn’t read, I was hastily commenting. Eve was also Adam. They were made together. They couldn’t exist without each other. He made THEM. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/9/2019 at 1:09 PM, lftc said:

Allow me to wonder at Eve.  Humor me by putting aside your worries about everything that permeates these forums.

[redacted]

Since I see that the views of this keep going up, I will explain why the body of the article has been redacted.  This is intended for the readers who are wondering what happened.

Most of what I have posted in other topics is of an analytical nature.  But I noticed that other people seemed to enjoy things that not related to deep analysis.

SO I posted a piece exploring what could have been the things that Eve felt as she went through the events as described in Genesis.  Being a person very deeply concerned with the accuracy of scripture, what was posted was very careful to stay within the realm of what could have happened in light of the exact nature of what was recorded.  I knew that the Heresy Hunters prowl these forums seeking those whom they may disrespect, so I added that line at the top of this about putting aside your worries.  No luck.

As you can see in the replies below, the negative comments began to arrive.  On these forums, you expect those as some people generally read things looking for what they don't like and looking for the opportunity to correct.

I started by trying to point out the discrepancies in their criticisms.  But that did not feel right to me, I don't like trying to use someone's own words to show where they contradict themselves in the same post.  And especially in a post that was not intended as exegesis but rather as an expolration of what it may have been like to live through those events.  But at the same time, it was offensive to have these completely incorrect and absurd statements disrespecting the story.  Seeing no way to gracefully address the issue, I pulled the story.  The direction headed was not useful except to illustrate the environment in these forums.

So this is about what the original sin actually was?

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1