• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Debp said:

There is something like this in Japan....not for the homeless, but something like a tube that people can sleep in instead of renting an expensive hotel.

kind of like sleeping in a MRI machine....   would have to drug my wife to do that.  LoL

• Haha 1

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Debp said:

There is something like this in Japan....not for the homeless, but something like a tube that people can sleep in instead of renting an expensive hotel.

that's interesting. I think I will do a search on it. A tube? hmmmmm

is that what I should write in for the search?

On 9/14/2019 at 7:39 PM, createdequal said:

Trump is getting advice from his people re this homeless problem. I have some ideas of my own but no one is asking me so.... we will have to trust the Trump Admin

Well, it looks like he is doing quite well w/ other issues... :)

The Demon-crats have made the homeless problem worse by their actions in the major cities they govern.  They should be held accountable in places like Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, et al.  The federal government should not have to bail out their mismanagement.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:02 PM, LadyKay said:

How I am doing is right now I am living by faith. It has been a rather stressful summer. But I can't go into it all right now.   Anyway, I did look up some info on Trump's homeless issue but have been unable to find just what it is he has in mind to do. While I disagree with most of Trump's ideals, if he can do something to address the homeless issue that would be great.  A lot of homeless are Vets and that is just not right. Rent should not be so high that working people can not afford housing. That is the case in many cities. You have working people who live in their vans and go to work everyday, but can't find affordable housing. They would move to a cheaper city but then it maybe away from the work that they do.  Well I don't have the answers. I will keep watch to see if I can find any more info on what Mr. Trump's ideals are to address this issue. :th_wave:

I know what it's like to be jobless.  I've been laid off four times and fired once (after 11 years) this all in my 48 year engineering career.  You are not alone and have already been included in my prayers.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, createdequal said:

that's interesting. I think I will do a search on it. A tube? hmmmmm

is that what I should write in for the search?

I saw this several years ago on a travel program.   Can't remember what it's called, sorry.

21 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The Demon-crats have made the homeless problem worse by their actions in the major cities they govern.  They should be held accountable in places like Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, et al.  The federal government should not have to bail out their mismanagement.

The president is the president of all the people, homeless or otherwise. I am not sure what you mean by the fed govt bailing out lib cities.. but anyway, it is interesting that there are far more homeless people in liberal states than in conservative ones.. I have travelled a lot so I know

3 hours ago, createdequal said:

The president is the president of all the people, homeless or otherwise. I am not sure what you mean by the fed govt bailing out lib cities.. but anyway, it is interesting that there are far more homeless people in liberal states than in conservative ones.. I have travelled a lot so I know

I have lived/worked in Los Angeles, Long Beach, and vacationed in San Francisco.  That was years ago and I wouldn't go back.  I was shocked how prejudiced the people in California were against legal, immigrant Mexicans.  But that was 20 years ago and things have probably changed.  I have traveled a lot too, 39 states last count, and 3 foreign countries.  I think I have lived in 4 different states.

I agree that the president is the president of all the people.  But what do we do with cities being intentionally mismanaged?  Specifically,  Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Houston, et al.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace
Clarity

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 9/14/2019 at 7:16 PM, createdequal said:

The R party is the only party for intelligent people and people with morals.

And you've just seriously hampered your ability to witness to an unintelligent Democrat with no morals!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:28 PM, unworthyservant said:

And you've just seriously hampered your ability to witness to an unintelligent Democrat with no morals!

some people never listen anyway

if they listened

if they contemplated truth and justice

if they put those things high on their list of priorities

they would turn Republican without hearing a word from a R

Edited by createdequal

On 9/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, createdequal said:

we could do a coup like the Dems tried to do on Trump

:)

They aren't done yet according to news reports.  But coups are not my style and shouldn't be anybody's.  It's unfortunate that Dems see us gun owners as villains to be controlled.

On 9/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, createdequal said:

we could use our (still-owned but who knows for how long) AR-15s to scare the Dem officials into abdicating, then replace them with conservatives 

:)

LOL

(That's a joke [for all you people out there of English extraction])

I hope all readers take that as a joke, and quite a good one at that.  But be aware, most Dems don't have a sense of humor.  Sad!!!

Changing the subject to a serious one, President Trump is not a true Republican in the strictest sense as current Republican Presidents have redefined the position.  He is neither a globalist nor interventionist.  He's sort of a Republican with Libertarian tendencies.  I like that.  One of the issues I had against President Reagan was the release of the mentally ill, a lot ended up homeless.  I'd hate to see that happen again.  There's already a homeless problem created by big city mayors, imho.  Let's hope and pray he comes up with a better plan.