• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

2 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

How about a soap box debate?  My position is nobody can commit 1000 acts of murder and rape a day without repenting and go to heaven.  I will be a good sport and lower the number to one act of murder and rape a day.

Is this my old friend Butero? Lol I remember he would always love the soapbox debates. Your posting style is very similar as well. If it’s not you then apologies in advance. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Is this my old friend Butero? Lol I remember he would always love the soapbox debates. Your posting style is very similar as well. If it’s not you then apologies in advance. 

No, but I know him.  I am a member of his message board under a different name.  He made me one of their version of a watchman, which they call Sentry.

Edited by Firm Foundation
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Sentry is that Like a soldier from the land of lucky Repentance, I hear you hang out there and scheme to come here and cause trouble with your False Gospel, Why don't you guys just hang out with your brood there, Frienduf Is a Mod as well? But You guys are so fun to have around!....

You hear wrong.   We defend truth.

5 minutes ago, nzkev said:

No you say someone can lose their salvation, It is a false Gospel

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

I don't believe people can rape and kill without repenting and go to heaven.  That is a false gospel.

8 minutes ago, nzkev said:

No you say someone can lose their salvation, It is a false Gospel

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

They don't take an official stand on OSAS here, so both sides are free to discuss it.

3 minutes ago, nzkev said:

1000 times a day .7 murders per min without sleeping, would you have time to repent :) Its not the point tho you are putting sin above everything else

Sure we can discuss it but Biblically A false Gospel is cursed it will damn you to hell.

The point I will make is all these things happened in the Bible! Quite a bit, God can deal with Sin, It is not the point Of course no Christian wants to Murder but it doesn't mean you can break the rules

From my vantage point, OSAS is false.  From what I heard, the owner doesn't consider this a salvation issue and neither do I.

2 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Well each to their own but of course it is a salvation issue, If you are saved or not :) Whether you back your ability or put faith in the promises Of God can be the difference between Heaven and Hell, to me it goes to the heart Of the issue, Nevertheless we are free to believe what we want, Not push our beliefs on others, Jesus never chased anyone down the street and forced his teachings on others

2 Timothy 1:12

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Are you saved by Faith or the works of the law

Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

We are saved by faith, but we are told we must take up our cross and follow Jesus.  We are told that those who commit certain works of the flesh shall not inherit the kingdom of God.  I  believe what the Bible says.  I don't believe we are saved by faith in a doctrine like faith in OSAS or against it.  To place our faith in a doctrine to be saved to me is idolatry.

50 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Sentry is that Like a soldier from the land of lucky Repentance, I hear you hang out there and scheme to come here and cause trouble with your False Gospel, Why don't you guys just hang out with your brood there, Frienduf Is a Mod as well? But You guys are so fun to have around!....

By the way, I was here before joining Narrow Way Forums.  I was invited there.  I am also a member at Christian Forums.  Nobody plots attacks against this forum.  Butero, who now just goes by John, said he is done with this place and focused on his forum.  He is there most of the time.

15 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Many do I was warned multiple times from almost day 1, and have seen it myself but glad your squeaky clean must be that firm foundation

Sure but we are saved by faith In Jesus, his life death Resurrection believing the gospel, The Payment for sin and consequences of sin we deserve Which is Death, The gift is eternal life, So If you are saved can you Lose it or do you have to keep working for it, It comes from interpretations of this, If you be really naughty you say you can lose it  But a Christian Doesn't want to Sin it hurts them it's a completely different discussion, What I have learnt is two groups interpret the same verses differently But they can't both be right, But to me you cross the line when you say you can lose it Because you are taking salvation off the cross and it becomes performance

No.  It is all on the cross, because we aren't capable of saving ourselves.  I believe Jesus can take that free gift back if he chooses to.  He has warned us of things that can lead to him doing that.  It has nothing to do with working for anything.  It has to do with him giving us a free gift with warnings that he has purchased us and expects us to obey him.  It is his right to discard something he finds offensive after buying it.  I throw things out when they are no good though they are my property.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

No.  It is all on the cross, because we aren't capable of saving ourselves.  I believe Jesus can take that free gift back if he chooses to.  He has warned us of things that can lead to him doing that.  It has nothing to do with working for anything.  It has to do with him giving us a free gift with warnings that he has purchased us and expects us to obey him.  It is his right to discard something he finds offensive after buying it.  I throw things out when they are no good though they are my property.

It grieves me to read this FF.

Truly, it does. It feels the same as the mourning I experience when considering the degradation all around us.