IGNORED

The devil's regional interest in Israel and its end times plan for the Temple Mount.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Sister said:

R. Hartono

I already answered you on this?

After the Armageddon war, there are survivors of the nations.  They witnessed God's judgements.  They saw his power.  They will tell it to their children.  They know the Lord God is true, and his fearsome power when he is angry.  They have time to reflect and see the peace once the real trouble maker is gone.  They can compare the old era, to the new.

Enter the thousand years.  The enemy is put away.  There is peace.  No wars.  No oppression.  There is only one truth.  Every one will worship and know the King, the Lord Jesus, for the preaching and the new laws will come out of the kingdom, holy Jerusalem, to cover the earth.  All will know. There is a new king with new laws.

During the thousand years under Christ's reign, there will be no wars.  Many children will be born, and new generations entering.  As we come into the last generations, there will be some rebellious of heart, but they havn't got the means to act out that rebellion, nor some strong one to lead them to their desires.

After the 1000 years, there is a little season left, for Satan to be let out of prison, and choose Gog to be that strong one to lead the rebellion.

Takes time for Gog to gather his armies (Magog) to plan, sow discord, gather and make their way to attack the kingdom area.  The trouble maker is back, doing what he did before, but a thousand years is a long time.  There will be no unnecessary death during this time and this last generation didn't experience or witness what happened a thousand years earlier.  They cannot compare, neither have they seen God full of wrath.   Well, they get to witness evil at it's fullest also, and see God's judgments.  They get to see war for the first time, and massive deaths.  They get their time to reflect also when this war is over.

So grace for many of them once again, who may of had doubts, but didn't join that war, or who did, and turned back and repented.  All are lessons. 

When they see the dead lying everywhere, and they are employed to collect their bones, there is plenty of time to reflect - another seven years.

God is still merciful, because he knows Satan is very cunning in distorting the truth.  They will reflect now on what happens when Satan is allowed to roam free, and what destruction he caused.  They will know the difference between good and evil, a blessing and a curse.  They will know that the old stories from before was true, but this time from experience. 

God said there is another seven years of continual employment after Gog's death.  Why fight it?  that's what he said.  Just because it doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it wont happen.  If he says that he is calling a feast for the birds to devour their flesh, then that will happen.  If he says that men will collect their 'bones', or burn their weapons for 7 years, then that will happen.  If he said he will 'plead' by sending plagues, overflowing rain, hailstorms and fire it will happen again.  Because that's the way he warns for us to turn back, and the way he righteously judges the wicked, that's his style.  What he's done before he will do again.  Simple.

There is no more time after Jesus Millennium is over, if the seven years of burying dead Gog is added to the Millenium then its not called a Millennium but 1007 years.

You just fail to see there are 2 Gog wars.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There are 2 Gog wars, before the 7 years of Tribulation n after Millennium is over.

Thats why the Israelites will burn Gog weapon for 7 years.

Care to show me exactly where in scripture you believe Gog & Magog is shown to be two events?

1 minute ago, Serving said:

Care to show me exactly where in scripture you believe Gog & Magog is shown to be two events?

There is no more time after Jesus Millennium is over, if the seven years of burying dead Gog is added to the Millenium then its not called a Millennium but 1007 years.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

On 6/12/2020 at 5:37 AM, Last Daze said:

They can build 1000 temples and it won't matter.  Sister has correctly identified the last days new covenant temple according to scripture.

If the temple in Rev 11 is physical, what measurements did John report back?  The new covenant temple of God will be measured by the testing of their faith as described in Revelation.

I agree. This is also true: " so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God." Every version says the same thing. It has to be physical action as there is no way the beast is going to set himself up in spiritual temple of the believer. According to Paul the beast must sit in the Temple of God and proclaim himself to be God and with opposition to God. That can't happen in the spiritual Temple of God within the believer in Jesus Christ.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

35 minutes ago, Serving said:

I known you didn't ask me this question but it's here:

"19 For in my jealousy [and] in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the LORD." - Eze 38

This is the wrath of God, the same as in Rev 6 and Rev 16.

"12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" - Rev 6

"17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great." - Rev 16

There is a great deal of similarity in the language in Eze 38, Rev 6 and 16, enough to conclude it's all the same time/space moment. Eze 38:23 says, "I shall be known in the eyes of many nations, they shall now I am the Lord." I don't think this circumstance is possible after the millennium; not with Jesus reigning for 1000 years in a vast city built a gemstone foundation sporting pearly gates and considering the other attributes of the Millennial Reign. It's just not possible the people would be ignorant of the Lord and who He is.

And after the millennium; "9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." No earthquake, no hail, no cites falling, etc. The language is very different here. 

So this Gog Magog thing happens twice; once at Armageddon, once after the Millennium.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

A millennium = 1000 years right?

So what happens after the 1000 years?

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It is written.

Now go to that Gog and Magog war in Ezekiel 38 & 39.  Follow the lead of that particular war mentioned in Revelation that states it will happen 'after' the 1000 years.

What's the war called again?

The Gog and Magog war.

Also,

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

beasts = nations.

They were allowed to exist another season ....and.....time.

We know how long a season is now.

You just fail to see there are 2 Gog wars.

One False Prophet - thrown alive into the lake of fire.

One Gog - killed by fire from God.  Body thrown to the ravenous birds.

Two different leaders.  Two different points in time.

I think I've given a good case, and have only touched the edges.  You can believe what you want.

Edited by Sister

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

one False Prophet - thrown alive into the lake of fire.

One Gog - killed by fire from God.  Body thrown to the ravenous birds.

If that false prophet is thrown into lake of fire after the Millennium then he will live thru the Millennium of Christ for a thousand years , can u see how cripple is your theory ?

There will be no false prophet or false religion in the Millennium of Christ.

Edited by R. Hartono

26 minutes ago, Diaste said:

this Gog Magog thing happens twice; once at Armageddon, once after theMillennium.

At the 1st Gog war God spared 1/6 which happens be4 Tribulation because it takes 7 years for the Israelites to burn their weapons.

At Armageddon battle nobody is spared by the sword from Jesus mouth. Its between Jesus bringing His saints against antichrist with his armies.

At 2nd Gog war it is the fire from Almighty God on heaven which shall destroy Gog.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I agree. This is also true: " so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God." Every version says the same thing. It has to be physical action as there is no way the beast is going to set himself up in spiritual temple of the believer. According to Paul the beast must sit in the Temple of God and proclaim himself to be God and with opposition to God. That can't happen in the spiritual Temple of God within the believer in Jesus Christ.

When I read:

• Who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.  2 Thessalonians 2:4

I think of:

• Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples, saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses"  Matthew 23:1-2

Was there a literal "chair of Moses" or does that verse describe a position of authority?  We all know that the man of sin is not the authority over the spiritual temple of God but that doesn't stop him from deceiving some believers into worshiping him as the authority.

I'm not saying that the Jews won't build a temple, only that it doesn't have to happen for 2 Thess 2:4 to be fulfilled.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If that false prophet is thrown into lake of fire after the Millennium then he will live thru the Millennium of Christ for a thousand years , can u see how cripple is your theory ?

There will be no false prophet or false religion in the Millennium of Christ.

R.Hartono

You are getting all mixed up.  Where did I say that the FP gets thrown into the Lake of fire 'after' the thousand years?

If we know our scriptures the false prophet is thrown into the lake of fire at the 2nd Coming of Christ, not after the Millennium, but just before it starts.

Of course there is no false prophet during the millennium, but 'after' the thousand years of peace, Gog is the man Satan choses to lead his army.  He's not called the false prophet because he's a different man.