IGNORED

what is your opinion on modern day feminism? what about men's right movement?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

My point is that this is not happening. What good man has gone down? 

are you saying when you create an environment where due process is compromised, there won't be good men going down?

really?

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/09/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-campus-rape-policy/538974/

above article gave a horrid account of what happens when due process is compromised.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

8 minutes ago, Equippers said:

are you saying when you create an environment where due process is compromised, there won't be good men going down?

really?

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/09/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-campus-rape-policy/538974/

above article gave a horrid account of what happens when due process is compromised.

I’m saying that environment has NOT been created nor is it possible for it to be. The press wants you to believe that it has been because that stirs up strife and sells papers.

i didn’t click on the article because the press is not a good source for credible information. 

21 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

I’m saying that environment has NOT been created nor is it possible for it to be. The press wants you to believe that it has been because that stirs up strife and sells papers.

i didn’t click on the article because the press is not a good source for credible information. 

i hate to say this

but the article back up its claim with specific mention of victims and details what happens to them, that is evidence.

Edited by Equippers

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

3 minutes ago, Equippers said:

i hate to say this

but we can all make claims.

but the article back up its claim with specific mention of victims and details what happens to them, that is evidence.

I just glanced at the article and see it’s about accusations against college boys? That is a different topic. Yes, anyone can go to authorities and claim assault etc. 

Im talking about the idea of powerful men losing heir jobs over baseless accusations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/24/2019 at 8:38 AM, ReneeIW said:

I’m not sure what you are referring to. I can tell you there would be no #metoo movement if it were not for  powerful men firing other men. And if it were not for prosecutors prosecuting Cosby, Weinstein etc.  This is not male vs. female. That is a media invention

We as believers are not to be involved in the affairs of this world.  However, it is good to know that God is on the throne, exposing what needs to be exposed in these days.....I believe it is both His faithfulness trying to wake people up out of the deceitfulness of sin, and at the same time if they don't repent, He has proved He is just and righteous when judgments come.

The same metoo movement were wearing the symbol of the movement to some celebrity awards...but they were all dressed in figure revealing clothes, and I think we can safely assume they were still engaging in fornication....so it didn't look to me as though had learned very much.  Men and boys in our society have been receiving mixed messages....they received the message that sex is no big deal at all, and they received a message of entitlement towards it as well.  Women also have received wrong messages and perhaps without fully understanding it all, became willing participants in the whole mess, contributing to the very thing they are protesting. 

The only way to put this genie back in it's bottle is for people to return to the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

22 hours ago, Equippers said:

really?

In a climate of political correctness, lynch mob mentality, knee-jerk reactions and sensationalism take second place to objectivity and truth.  These are scary days for many reasons.  It's as though society is de-volving in this "post-Christian" era.  Without truth and without trust, nothing can hold together, it all falls apart.   Corrupt and hedonistic civilizations before us fell apart too...it's God's judgment.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:44 AM, ReneeIW said:

I just glanced at the article and see it’s about accusations against college boys? That is a different topic. Yes, anyone can go to authorities and claim assault etc. 

Im talking about the idea of powerful men losing heir jobs over baseless accusations.

oh ok....

so you are talking about specific area of powerful men who commit wrongdoing?

the only thing is metoo movement doesn't just impact those who are rich and powerful, but its impact spread throughout to all sectors of society.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:10 AM, LadyKay said:

There's a men's right movement?

check this out

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

this is my view of the modern feminist movement.

woman23.jpg.33c6af508ba98591e00542c2a3a320d9.jpg

• Well Said! 1

30 minutes ago, other one said:

this is my view of the modern feminist movement.

woman23.jpg.33c6af508ba98591e00542c2a3a320d9.jpg

geez, you are such a sexist pig!

just kidding :)

• Haha 1