• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, 101G said:

no, I'm not debating either, just asking why?

I'm asking you why you describe God as three person, when clearly the bible say he is ONE person.

PICJAG.

I did NOT describe God as three separate persons.  You chose to ignore the entirety of my post.  I said in words what the chart says that was posted for you by another member.

God is One.  The Shema very clearly states that.  But God has three persons in that Oneness.  The chart is self-explanatory.

Again, how do YOU dovetail [mesh] into one truth the three verses in my first post.  If they are Bible verses - they must be 100% truth and non-contradictory of each other.

If Jesus is not God, then those verses do contradict each other.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, OneLight said:

In the simplest way, yes, because God is not a name, but a title.  God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.  I take it you do not believe in the Trinity?

TITLES are not persons, glad we agree there. neither is the Lord God a separate person from the Spirit. 

lets see this clearly. 

Isa 48:16 “Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me”.

the me here is the am I who is sent. but many have said, "the one who is sent is the son, (the Lord Jesus,), who is a separate person from the, (Lord God, the Father? and his Spirit), here in Isaiah, this is what many say. well NO, again we say NO. for the Lord God here in Isaiah 48:16 is the Lord Jesus, whom we say is the son. if we're correct, and we say that the Lord God here is Jesus, the Son, then who was sent? well by process of elimination that would leave the one who was sent, by many thinking, the Father was sent.

well if that correct, and some may disagree, we have the bible to back this up. in Revelation 1:1 someone sent his angel to John, correct. and in Revelation 22:6 the angel who was sent was talking to John and said this. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done." the "Lord God" of the ..... holy prophets?, yes the same Lord God and his Spirit that sent the am I. rememver there is only "ONE Lord". well who is this "Lord God" of the Holy Prophets? well the bible answer itself, while we're in Revelation chapter 22, just drop down to verse 16. there you will have your answer as to whom the Lord God is. it answers who sent his angel.  Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

well, JESUS is the Lord God of the holy Prophets. now going back to Isaiah, the question remains "is the Lord God the Father of the Son". and the bible clearly states that the Lord God is the Son, JESUS, per Rev 22:16. now you have a problem in persons.

lastely, I'm just what the bible say to be, as the Lord Jesus is, and all the apostles, and believers ... "Diversified Oneness".

PICJAG.

Edited by 101G

5 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I did NOT describe God as three separate persons.  You chose to ignore the entirety of my post.  I said in words what the chart says that was posted for you by another member.

God is One.  The Shema very clearly states that.  But God has three persons in that Oneness.  The chart is self-explanatory.

Again, how do YOU dovetail [mesh] into one truth the three verses in my first post.  If they are Bible verses - they must be 100% truth and non-contradictory of each other.

If Jesus is not God, then those verses do contradict each other.

I hear what you are saying, but it's not adding up, read my last post on Isaiah 48:16.

and there are many verse that prove this oneness, as you say of God, but as only one PERSON.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

One God. Yet all three can be in various places. The Tankh is where the Trinity comes from, not the New Testament. Yeshua is refered to as 'the spirit of Jesus' and also the Spirit is refered to as 'the Spirit of God'. Of one essence yet three. Check out the Tanakh and see. Only a 'cloud rider' is Divine...

I saw in the night visions, (Dan 7)

..this is after thrones were set up in the Divine Council..

and behold, with the clouds of heaven
    there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
    and was presented before him.
14 And to him was given dominion
    and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
    should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
    which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
    that shall not be destroyed.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, 101G said:

TITLES are not persons, glad we agree there. neither is the Lord God a separate person from the Spirit. 

lets see this clearly. 

Isa 48:16 “Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me”.

the me here is the am I who is sent. but many have said, "the one who is sent is the son, (the Lord Jesus,), who is a separate person from the, (Lord God, the Father? and his Spirit), here in Isaiah, this is what many say. well NO, again we say NO. for the Lord God here in Isaiah 48:16 is the Lord Jesus, whom we say is the son. if we're correct, and we say that the Lord God here is Jesus, the Son, then who was sent? well by process of elimination that would leave the one who was sent, by many thinking, the Father was sent.

well if that correct, and some may disagree, we have the bible to back this up. in Revelation 1:1 someone sent his angel to John, correct. and in Revelation 22:6 the angel who was sent was talking to John and said this. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done." the "Lord God" of the ..... holy prophets?, yes the same Lord God and his Spirit that sent the am I. rememver there is only "ONE Lord". well who is this "Lord God" of the Holy Prophets? well the bible answer itself, while we're in Revelation chapter 22, just drop down to verse 16. there you will have your answer as to whom the Lord God is. it answers who sent his angel.  Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

well, JESUS is the Lord God of the holy Prophets. now going back to Isaiah, the question remains "is the Lord God the Father of the Son". and the bible clearly states that the Lord God is the Son, JESUS, per Rev 22:16. now you have a problem in persons.

lastely, I'm just what the bible say to be, as the Lord Jesus is, and all the apostles, and believers ... "Diversified Oneness".

PICJAG.

The above makes no sense at all.  I feel like a pretzel trying to follow what you posted.  Who was John speaking of in John 1:1-5?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was in the beginning with God.  All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Then we read later in John 14 thru 16 as Jesus speaks how He and the Father are one, and that He will pray to the Father to send them the Holy Spirit, a Helper.  Either Jesus had multiple personalities or there are three Entities, separate, but in completeness oneness with each other.  Even when Jesus was baptized by John, the Father spoke and the Holy Spirit rested on Him.

Care to explain what you mean by Diversified Oneness?  I'd like to hear this in your own words, not in a YouTube video  or a copy and paste from another site as I can easily do this myself.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, Lee_ said:

Who resurrected Jesus? Was it the Father, Jesus Himself, and the Holy Spirit?

"I and the Father are one," Jesus said (John 10:30). I would say the Father resurrected Jesus.

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

The above makes no sense at all.  I feel like a pretzel trying to follow what you posted.  Who was John speaking of in John 1:1-5?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was in the beginning with God.  All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Then we read later in John 14 thru 16 as Jesus speaks how He and the Father are one, and that He will pray to the Father to send them the Holy Spirit, a Helper.  Either Jesus had multiple personalities or there are three Entities, separate, but in completeness oneness with each other.  Even when Jesus was baptized by John, the Father spoke and the Holy Spirit rested on Him.

Care to explain what you mean by Diversified Oneness?  I'd like to hear this in your own words, not in a YouTube video  or a copy and paste from another site as I can easily do this myself.

since you couldn't follow the scriptures we gave, as to who the Lord God is, that's ok. now you ask concering John 1:1-5, that GREAT also. in John 1:1-5 is the same "one" Person, "the Lord JESUS", GOD, who as verse 3 states, "MADE ALL THINGS". it is the same "ONE" person that "MADE ALL THINGS" in Isaiah 44:24, and he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF" when he JESUS MADE ALL THINGS. listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;". 

so we ask, can you follow this? there is only ONE "MAKER" who was alone, and by himself, and that was JESUS, the Spirit.

YES, in John 14, there are no, and we say again, there is no multiple personalities, and there are not three Entities, separate, either. since you went to John 14, ok. since you said that the Father and son, JESUS are one, Good, but as you said is separate. well then who sent the the "COMFORTER", the Holy Ghost?  well let's see. since we're in John 14, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." STOP, our Lord Jesus who cannot lie said that the Father will send the Holy Spirit, right, well read the verse again. now this, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" ok, who sent the comforter? we suggest you read John 14:26, and John 15:26 again carefully as to who sent the comforter. and while you're at it read this, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

ok OneLight, in reading John 14:26, and John 15:26  and these three scriptures above.... WHO CAME? 

THEN you asked, "Care to explain what you mean by Diversified Oneness?  I'd like to hear this in your own words, not in a YouTube video  or a copy and paste from another site as I can easily do this myself".

first, thank for asking. not only was thatcourteous,and i thank you for that, but smart also on your part to ask. Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."

now what is "Diversified Oneness". I will make this as short as possiable. "the sharing of God himself in flesh". not a separate person, nor a copy of himself, but the "OFFSPRING" of his ownself manifested in flesh. note where is this "diversity" in the bible. it's another word for ..... "OFFSPRING" supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, the term "OFFSPRING" is the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock 
Root(s): G1096 

Offspring can be translate as "Diversity" which is where the titles the Last, the End, the Omega originates from. for the Lord Jesus is the "ROOT" for the Offspring that MANIFESTED himself in flesh, hence the titles the First, the beginning, the Alpha. this is the ONE and the Same person "shared" or "diversified" in flesh ... of his ownself, for God is a Spirit. the Greek term that express this sharing is G243 "allos", or in our English language "ANOTHER" of one OWNSELF. do this mean two persons? NO, but two numerically of the same one. hence the scripture that support this plurality of Gos as ONE is Philippians 2:6, but there are so many more scriptures that support this oneness as a diversified God in flesh. 

and since you was kind to ask, we suggest you in kindness re-read what we have posted here, and if you have any questions please fell free to ask. 

and again thanks for your kindness. 

PICJAG.

I am not going to show all of your reply as it take far more real estate than it needs to.

2 minutes ago, 101G said:

since you couldn't follow the scriptures we gave, as to who the Lord God is, that's ok

May I ask who the "we" are you say is replying?  AM I addressing a group of people who are using this account?

2 minutes ago, 101G said:

now you ask concering John 1:1-5, that GREAT also. in John 1:1-5 is the same "one" Person, "the Lord JESUS", GOD, who as verse 3 states, "MADE ALL THINGS". it is the same "ONE" person that "MADE ALL THINGS"

Scripture reads - John 1:1-5

Let's break it down:

Verse 1

• In the beginning was the Word - which is Jesus
  • and the Word was with God - who is the Father as scripture would not make sense if it meant Jesus was with himself
  • and the Word was God - Yes, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit make the Godhead, God

Verse 2

• He was in the beginning with God - if Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit are the very same entity, what sense does this verse make claiming again He was with Himself.

Verse 3 - 5 speak of Jesus alone, so there is no need to break it down any further.

22 minutes ago, 101G said:

YES, in John 14, there are no, and we say again, there is no multiple personalities, and there are not three Entities, separate, either.

John 14:1-3

Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Notice how Jesus Himself speaks of His Father, separate from Himself.  If the Father was Jesus, that would make Jesus having what is known as Dissociative Identity Disorder, once  referred to as multiple personality disorder.  Jesus is not mentally ill, as you make Him out to be.  Jesus did not pray to Himself.  Jesus did not throw His voice at His baptism, nor at the Mount of Transfiguration.  Jesus and the Father are separate entities, just as the Holy Spirit is separate from the Father and Jesus.  If this simple explanation does not clear things up for you, I see no reason to continue the discussion as we will be just repeating ourselves.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/30/2019 at 1:38 PM, Lee_ said:

Who resurrected Jesus? Was it the Father, Jesus Himself, and the Holy Spirit?

The Father Jesus and the Holy Spirit are One....  The Father raised Jesus and Jesus raised Jesus and the Holy Spirit raised Jesus because they are One..