• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,195
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Developing relationship;

As with all relationships they need to grow and be developed. Same is true with our Heavenly Father. Our relationship when we first come to Him is small unknowing and childlike. This relationship, communication, fellowship needs to grow. This is something we can do. In spite of our failings our doubts and our fears this communication, this one and one fellowship and relating to our Heavenly Father, this coming to Him is something we can do. For this is God’s heart, that we come to Him. For He has promised to come and make His abode in us. We come to Him He on His part comes to us. This desire of our hearts towards Him and His desire towards us meets in the continual state of prayer towards Him. This we can do. This willingness to give all to Him, this utter dependence upon Him, this doing what is right in His eyes... this develops relationship.

This being dealt with from above, this is accomplished by the desire towards it. For all of our relationship with God happens in our hearts and the growth of Him there manifests itself by outward behavior. But it all starts in the heart, this is the place of His abode in us. Our hearts. Than as scripture says; 

“we learn of Him”

Be blessed all as this heart relationship with Christ Jesus Himself grows and grows to rule all. 

In Christ, Not me 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,350
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

10 minutes ago, Not me said:

For all of our relationship with God happens in our hearts and the growth of Him there manifests itself by outward behavior. But it all starts in the heart, this is the place of His abode in us. Our hearts.

Amen.   There must be an inner working in our hearts to effect a change in behavior.   Otherwise, Christianity would be like any other religion where people try to make themselves good enough for God.   

Edited by Debp
  • Well Said! 2

2 minutes ago, Debp said:

Amen.   There must be an inner working in our hearts to effect a change in behavior.   Otherwise, Christianity would be like any other religion where people try to make themselves good enough for God.   

So true, He really and truly coming to make His abode in and with us, oh to have a heart that would listen more.

Be blessed Debp.... Not me 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

All relationship take effort, time, and commitment.

How much are we prepared to commit?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Who me said:

The answer will be seen by the fruit. 

Be blessed Who me, Not me :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Who me said:

All relationship take effort, time, and commitment.

Well said, Who me. You cannot built intimacy on the run. You have to be intentional about it, schedule your time and keep your appointment with the Lord.

The more time you spent at the feet of Jesus, the more in love you will become.

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Well said, Who me. You cannot built intimacy on the run. You have to be intentional about it, schedule your time and keep your appointment with the Lord.

The more time you spent at the feet of Jesus, the more in love you will become.

There absolutely does  seem to be a direct relationship between searching after, not searching about Him, but after Him, to the degree one knows Him or to the degree fruit is manifested. For law (outward instruction) is a schoolmaster onto Christ...

Be most blessed as He fills the heart that is hungry after Him, with Himself, Not me 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Not me said:

Developing relationship;

As with all relationships they need to grow and be developed. Same is true with our Heavenly Father. Our relationship when we first come to Him is small unknowing and childlike. This relationship, communication, fellowship needs to grow. This is something we can do. In spite of our failings our doubts and our fears this communication, this one and one fellowship and relating to our Heavenly Father, this coming to Him is something we can do. For this is God’s heart, that we come to Him. For He has promised to come and make His abode in us. We come to Him He on His part comes to us. This desire of our hearts towards Him and His desire towards us meets in the continual state of prayer towards Him. This we can do. This willingness to give all to Him, this utter dependence upon Him, this doing what is right in His eyes... this develops relationship.

This being dealt with from above, this is accomplished by the desire towards it. For all of our relationship with God happens in our hearts and the growth of Him there manifests itself by outward behavior. But it all starts in the heart, this is the place of His abode in us. Our hearts. Than as scripture says; 

“we learn of Him”

Be blessed all as this heart relationship with Christ Jesus Himself grows and grows to rule all. 

In Christ, Not me 

Relationship is the key word. Many claim to have a religion and do not give the relationship God wants us to have enough importance. 

1. Have a personal relationship with Him and be close to Him.

2. Include God in your daily life.

3. Pray to Him daily.

4. Read your Bible daily.

5. Have faith and trust in God and give Him control of your life.

6. We may not see results immediately but if you stay faithful to Him you will in time.

• Loved it! 1

15 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Relationship is the key word. Many claim to have a religion and do not give the relationship God wants us to have enough importance. 

1. Have a personal relationship with Him and be close to Him.

2. Include God in your daily life.

3. Pray to Him daily.

4. Read your Bible daily.

5. Have faith and trust in God and give Him control of your life.

6. We may not see results immediately but if you stay faithful to Him you will in time.

From your lips to our hearts. May God grant you such an intimate personal relationship with Him your face would shine like Moses did. 

Be most blessed in Him, Not me