• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

21 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I agree the Antichrist, the Beast, the Son of Perdition, the Man of Sin, and 29 other names for him are one and the same person. I read the verse above and elsewhere in Revelation as two separate and distinct individuals. Above, "These both"  I believe means two different individuals. But, as usual I could be wrong  :D

Well Dennis, as an alternative speculation based on informed investigation, could you consider the possibility that Beast No. 1 is NOT an individual but rather the Satanic Superstructure by which Beast No.2 who IS an individual, is able to achieve Complete Corporate Control, Extreme Executive Enforcement, and Total Temporal Tyranny? 

Two very persuasive Scriptures:

Rev 13:1-2
(1)  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(2)  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (political agility), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (military supremacy), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (media dominance): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat (Gr. thronos), and great authority.
Rev 13:11-12

(11)  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12)  And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

37 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

But, as usual I could be wrong  :D

I absolutely love this. You're a good bro, Dennis! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Well Dennis, as an alternative speculation based on informed investigation, could you consider the possibility that Beast No. 1 is NOT an individual but rather the Satanic Superstructure by which Beast No.2 who IS an individual, is able to achieve Complete Corporate Control, Extreme Executive Enforcement, and Total Temporal Tyranny? 

Two very persuasive Scriptures:

Rev 13:1-2
(1)  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(2)  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (political agility), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (military supremacy), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (media dominance): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat (Gr. thronos), and great authority.
Rev 13:11-12

(11)  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12)  And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The way I interpret it is; he's a man, of Assyrian decent [Isaiah 10:, 14:, 19:]. He obtains power at first through his achievements and flatteries with a peace plan the world will fall for. At mid tribulation Satan is cast out of Heaven, and knowing his time is short, indwells and possesses the Antichrist and he becomes the beast. I'll insert my usual disclaimer that I may be wrong to avoid argument. 

The symbology of the leopard [fast], bear [strong] and lion [fierce] is well explained in Daniel Chapter 7. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

However; all the prophecy predicted for the terminal generation is here right now or shaping up, it's readily apparent and identifiable. Everything from an increase in global disasters, to how society will become during the end times; to the players, treaties, defense alliances and location of the future Gog - Magog war building up. Damascus, Syria is close to becoming no more, over night. Elam, the Southwest 1/6th portion of Iran [where their Bushehr nuclear facilities and weapons are located] is currently of Global concern, and will be destroyed and people will flee from the radiation [Jeremiah 49: 34-39].

Yes!!!

It was fun reading Lindesy's book, "The Late Great Planet Earth," back in the 80's, it introduced me to prophecy and was exciting, preparing everyone, ...then came the "88 Reasons for the Rapture of the Church in 1988," which fell through and many were turned off about Biblical Prophecy, ...but TODAY, Biblical Prophecy is "reality" all around us, all of the "players" are on the board and "checkmate" is just one move away, ...we are "the" generation that witnessed the fig tree bud, the "fig" tree is the national symbol of Israel, ...Israel was declared a nation again on May 18, 1948 raising up out of the ashes to become the 8th most powerful country, 5th in technology, ...in the world, ...and in just 70 years, ...the Bible is 30% Prophecy, ...people need to wake up, ...Jesus and Paul warned the Church about being asleep.

The Bridegroom is coming soon...

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Let God be true and every man a liar..

Just spent considerable time researching false prophets and false teachings. I am dumbfounded at how many there are. There is so little truth it is staggering and overwhelming. Nothing appears sacred and there is much that is profane and then more again that is pure evil. 

Hardly any - and I mean ANY - teach truth today. So very few it is so very sad how far we have fallen...

• This is Worthy 1

7 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Yes!!!

It was fun reading Lindesy's book, "The Late Great Planet Earth," back in the 80's, it introduced me to prophecy and was exciting, preparing everyone, ...then came the "88 Reasons for the Rapture of the Church in 1988," which fell through and many were turned off about Biblical Prophecy, ...but TODAY, Biblical Prophecy is "reality" all around us, all of the "players" are on the board and "checkmate" is just one move away, ...we are "the" generation that witnessed the fig tree bud, the "fig" tree is the national symbol of Israel, ...Israel was declared a nation again on May 18, 1948 raising up out of the ashes to become the 8th most powerful country, 5th in technology, ...in the world, ...and in just 70 years, ...the Bible is 30% Prophecy, ...people need to wake up, ...Jesus and Paul warned the Church about being asleep.

The Bridegroom is coming soon...

Lord bless 

Absolutely right! 

We are specifically told we won't know the day nor the hour, but we can know the season; and the season is with no doubt here. Christians whom set dates do a great disservice to the word of God. It makes believers disappointed when that date comes and passes and can cause loss of hope and faith. It makes Christians and the church look like fools and we get mocked. 

With that said, and I'm not date setting; but I suspect the Rapture of the church could happen at any moment, and possibly prior to the year 2028 [a long season]. Based on the generation alive that witnessed Israel becoming a nation once again in 'one day' on May 14, 1948. With a biblical generation being 70 years, or by strength 80 years. 

Yeah, I read Hal's book when it was hot off the printing press also. And yes, I have to say that sparked my interest in prophecy also. 

In addition to all the blessings to Israel in prophecy that came to fruition that you mentioned. In some areas their technology is far superior to anyone, they receive fighter jets from the US and make them better than we have. The Mossad is the best intelligence service in the world. They have the worlds best fruit and vegetables and have such an abundance, they export much of it. Not to mention all the vital minerals and chemicals in the Dead Sea.

Taking a spoil: Isn't it interesting at this precise moment in history, the Goliath oil and natural gas fields were discovered off the coast of Israel? Russia's main export product and their interest and control of pipelines and oil? 

Yep, the Lord Jesus is coming soon !

God bless.

• Well Said! 1

7 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

The Catholic and Muslim religions both have the same root. They are both false religions. The Jesuits are at the root. 

Much too lengthy to discuss, but with a detailed study, one can see and understand what was passed down from Nimrod at Babylon through the kingdoms and ages; down to the pagan / idol practices of today. I believe that is one portion of mystery Babylon in Revelation.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

How far can the Prophetic "rubber band" stretch?

Russia is bankrupt, ...America is selling oil cheaper than Putin can pump it out of the ground and the people a rioting in the streets, something we never see or hear about in the news. Israel has bought the F-35's and made them literally invisible and have carried out missions in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran defeating Russia's most sophisticated missile defense system which has reduced it's value to zero.  

Turkey is bankrupt and threatening the Community European to send hoards of refugees (terrorists) there if they don't allow them to join and participate in the European economy.

Iran is bankrupt, threatening to "erase" Israel off of the map, while the people in the streets are shouting "death to the Mullahs," ...the Islamic prophecy about the coming of the 12th Imam to solve the world's problems is just about at it's end...   

Yes, Israel has advanced so quickly in the last 70 years, but even more quicker, the players in the Eze 38 Prophecy have formed an alliance, ...being enemies just 5 years ago. 

Add to that all of the "birth pains" Jesus told us would precipitate the Rapture, ...I wake up every morning astonished we are still here.

That tells me that 153 "fish" is still on the planet and we ALL need to to be announcing the Gospel so we can end this pilgrimage and go home... 

Lord bless