• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, douggg said:

You should be writing that the whore is all false religion (save the Beast Religion) if that is what you believe.    Don't assume people can read your mind.

Well I am not going to change the way I write it to please one person who has the ability to understand the point.

The ten kings destroy the whore with fire.    How is that going to happen (if the whore is all false religion in your view)?      

just like the Beast receives a Mortal Wound.......Its a Metaphor.

I am saying that the whore is the Vatican, which the kings of earth have been in bed with for political gain.    And that the Beast Religion, when it arrives, worship of the beast as God, denies and blasphemes Jesus, which the Vatican in spite of all its faults,  still declares that Jesus is God.       Which is why the ten kings will burn the Vatican to the ground.... they won't cater to the Vatican any more.

Well, you would be in error brother. I think it can be some Christian Churches a la the Mormons and SDA's etc can be a part of the Harlot. But the RCC is not nor can be The Harlot !! The Church will  be in Heaven by this time, I have yet to understand why ANYONE would pay attention to Church leaders from the Church Age who are still on earth during the 70th week Trib. sir. Do you believe in a Pre Trib Rapture ? I thought you did. So why would anyone believe in anything a Church Leader stated if that Church Leader is still on earth?  All this stuff is just you not thinking it through brother. The 10 Kings destroy the other World Religions and it MESHES with a One World Religion in which the Beast is worshiped as the ONLY God !!

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well I am not going to change the way I write it to please one person who has the ability to understand the point.

Well, you would be in error brother. I think it can be some Christian Churches a la the Mormons and SDA's etc can be a part of the Harlot. But the RCC is not nor can be The Harlot !! The Church will  be in Heaven by this time, I have yet to understand why ANYONE would pay attention to Church leaders from the Church Age who are still on earth during the 70th week Trib. sir. Do you believe in a Pre Trib Rapture ? I thought you did. So why would anyone believe in anything a Church Leader stated if that Church Leader is still on earth?  All this stuff is just you not thinking it through brother. The 10 Kings destroy the other World Religions and it MESHES with a One World Religion in which the Beast is worshiped as the ONLY God !!

quote:  The Church will  be in Heaven by this time, I have yet to understand why ANYONE would pay attention to Church leaders from the Church Age who are still on earth during the 70th week Trib?

No-one goes to heaven.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

So which beast carry the whore ?

In Revelation 17, the beast that is scarlet indicating Satan - as the actual beast representing the disembodied spirit in Revelation 17:8a was in the bottomless pit - at the time of that particular vision John saw. and the end times person called the beast in Revelation 17:8b had yet to come.

7 hours ago, Babbler said:

If we remember that for John the definitive overthrow of Satan occurred in the paschal event. The list of emperors in the service of Satan must begin at that point, that is, starting with Augustus or Tiberias and continuing with Caligula, Claudius, Nero, Vespasian, Titus, and Domitian (skipping the three transitional kings: Galba, Otho, and Vitellius). Domitian is the eighth but also one of the seven because he is the reincarnation of Nero.

Julius Caesar, Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero  were Julio-Claudians.      Domitian was not a Julio Claudian, but a Flavian instead,  and no fulfillment of the image of the beast that comes alive and speaks in his time.

What it is indicating regarding the 7 kings and one of those that become the 8th king - is that they are all related of same family tree.       It is not indicating a reincarnation of any of those.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

People cannot read you mind.   Do you want to lead them astray of what you believe?

The mortal wound is by the sword - indicating the head on the beast will be killed.    How is that a metaphor ?

The Mormons and SDA, neither have been responsible for such events as the mass killing of Christians like the inquisition.    No connection of the Mormons and SDA to the harlot, who was drunk on the martyrs of Jesus.   

I am anytime rapture view.   The rapture could happen anytime between right now and the beginning of the day of the Lord when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.      Could happen pre-70th, or it may not.

What makes you think the pope and hierochary be ratpured ?   

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/5/2019 at 4:17 AM, R. Hartono said:

I dont know what will become of this man, but some people assume him as the 8th king of Revelation. Just sharing.

I dont mind if people think this is only an illusion.

The Scripture is not veiled concerning the enemy of Christ,   for the Ekklesia.  (i.e. what "will become"  is written simply  =  no vision, dream, nor illusion required )

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There are many religions since the nimrod's time inventing satanic worship n nowhere God called them as whore, its about fake christianity in end Times .

Ahhh, yes God calls them a Harlot here......

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There are many religions since the nimrod's time inventing satanic worship n nowhere God called them as whore, its about fake christianity in end Times .

She rides the BACK of the Gov. Beasts of the whole World BUT since this is only speaking about the Beasts of the Mediterranean Sea Region its speaking about those 6 Heads of the 7 Headed Beast, she will be killed by the 7th Head who now prefers there be NO OTHER Religions in the world. 

Rome, had FALSE GODS........Greece had FALSE GODS........Egypt had FALSE GODS.......Babylon was the epicenter of FALSE RELIGIONS/GODS. The Harlot Religions PIGGY BACKED on these Governments like Rome who built a Temple to Zeus in Pergamum. The very colors designate Royalty on Religious Orders. The colors Scarlet and Purple were exclusive/expensive colors. Thus they were worn by the Religious Orders and the Royals. The Harlot {religious Orders} rode the BACK of the Government {Royals} whom Satan rules over {Luke 4 says all these Kingdoms are his to do as he so pleases with.}

The Harlot however is in EVERY COUNTRY because FALSE RELIGION is in every Nation. So the WATERS represent the Nations/peoples etc. 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/203449-babylon-the-harlot-and-the-seven-headed-beast-explained/

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

What 'religion' ? /  idol/  false god/   "deceives the whole world" (today)  re The Apocalypse.....   All the governments/ religous leaders/ teachers/ professionals///  all deceived by it...

(all except the few who remain trusting in Jesus, following Jesus;   the remnant)

2 hours ago, douggg said:

The mortal wound is by the sword - indicating the head on the beast will be killed.    How is that a metaphor ?

One of the Heads of a NON EXISTENT Beast will be KILLED OFF............The 7 Headed Beast is a Metaphor, you do understand that right? It stands in for 7 Powers who RULE Israel & the Mediterranean Sea Region. Thus the Mortal Wound of one of the Heads can only be to Rome, thus there was no Beast for 2000 years. 

The Mormons and SDA, neither have been responsible for such events as the mass killing of Christians like the inquisition.    No connection of the Mormons and SDA to the harlot, who was drunk on the martyrs of Jesus.   

What ? Its true that not every one of these False Religions actually killed Christians, but directing people to serve false gods still leads confused people who are trying to be Saints to hell. Not every person in Rome who served Jupiter Martyred Christians either. Its about the blood on the hands of these False Religions. Just like Hitler was a supposed Christian. These FALSE TEACHINGS can always lead to deranged people killing Christians. The Church of England killed Christians, they tortured them just like the RCC did at one time. But the RCC nor the Church of England still does that, however the Mormons still teach a false Religion as do the SDA's and thus they have blood on their hands as Ezekiel 3:16 says !! GO READ IT.....You biggest problem is you get lost in minutia. 

I am anytime rapture view.   The rapture could happen anytime between right now and the beginning of the day of the Lord when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.      Could happen pre-70th, or it may not.

What makes you think the pope and hierochary be ratpured ?   

The Rapture is pre 70th week.....its not for me to know who will and will not make Heaven, except for me and mine. 

3 hours ago, XRose said:

quote:  The Church will  be in Heaven by this time, I have yet to understand why ANYONE would pay attention to Church leaders from the Church Age who are still on earth during the 70th week Trib?

No-one goes to heaven.

Says YOU............and you are in error.