• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:53 AM, ayin jade said:

I see a future thread:

so how bad is california getting anyway?

Or perhaps:

top 10 spiritually and morally wrong things california is doing now

Confucius had his day and now it's my turn: Dennis1209, he say; what starts at the West coast, spreads all the way unto the East coast; like bird that fly in air. :D 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

18 hours ago, Sower said:

Same same here in south Texas. Those not having to live and work in or near a border
town with Mexico have no idea whats going on, especially with politically slanted media.
Watching LOCAL news is like watching some old racketeering movies from the thirties, 
when the mob gangs ruled the streets. Only much worse.
I cannot post pictures here of what happens at the borders, as it is so offensive, they would immediately be removed.
American hard working  ranch and farm families of several generation are pulling stakes just to STAY ALIVE.
 Coming from across the border, our new neighbors;

920x920.jpg.fe3816ecd08dbecb6e86155c24705790.jpg

Surprise! What makes a nation a nation? What protects a sovereign nation and defines a country? Borders, laws and patriotism; in that order. Are we seeing any deliberate in your face concerted efforts to remove all three of these by the New One World Order crowd? It's my personal opinion, without the billions of dollars generated by illegal drugs and their cartels, our economy would probably collapse. 

There are no rights, personal protections or governmental solutions for those living and owning property on the southern border. They have to pay their property taxes, live and accept the destruction, crimes and trespassing of illegals with no recourse or personal interference. The illegal aliens have more privileges and rights than the American citizen and property owner. Our border patrol is in handcuffs, not the illegal aliens. 

BTW: The bunch above is just misunderstood by us haters. They're hard working peaceful farmers, just wanting the opportunity to come to a place to support their 15 kids. In Mexico, their people were disarmed by their government. Now the only people allowed to own guns are the cartels, military and the police. Of which most of them are compensated, threatened or work for the cartels. 

19 hours ago, samuelg1 said:

It's not just California; the entire country is a lost cause. Within two generations, the entirety of the country will be unrecognizable. 

I think you're very generous in your timeline of two generations...

17 hours ago, ayin jade said:

It happens in the us as well. But it doesnt fit the media narrative of how wonderful all these illegals are. So they underreport it, or bury it, or dont even report on it. But here in arizona, there are some local news that reports it when it happens in arizona. 

Btw, every politician and law enforcement chief in my state are under death threat from the cartels. In mexico, politicians and law enforcement chiefs have been routinely killed by members of the cartels whenever they have not done exactly what the cartels wanted. Oppose them in the slightest way and one gets killed. 

If you had to choose...

Who and what is worse; the people and syndicates breaking our laws, committing crimes and atrocity's; or the federal politicians aiding and abetting it?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

50 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Confucius had his day and now it's my turn: Dennis1209, he say; what starts at the West coast, spreads all the way unto the East coast; like bird that fly in air. :D 

"Dennis1209, he say; what starts at the West coast, spreads all the way unto the East coast; like bird that fly in air":D
I'd say   "more like napalm" .... 

default_cool2.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Margo1945 said:

I agree, @Neighbor, except for the principle of it

Hi I agree with you. I just don't see much value in letting  "them" set the agenda fr "us". If a person rejects Jesus i do not want them imprisoned, not even as a mindset desire. I want opprtunity to realize her eis an individual perhaps in need of our savior, and then to pray  for the intercession of the Holy Spirit upon the  that they too may hear an dheed His call to them.

I can't do that well if I am in a ranting rage over the silliness some go to  in their mockery and in their lack of understanding which comes by God along at the time of God's choosing. I need remain focuse don sharing th egospel of Jesus, an especially highlighted joy at this special time of each year. I just am not going to get distracted by the minister of distractions. Least not for long.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Just a thought...

Matthew 25:40, "And the king shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of one of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

I'd like to know if they were thinking along these lines...

I see it somewhat differently but I also understand why you shared the verse you did.

The picture was taken to show how unfair it was to separate families of illegals entering the United States and how it might make the case if it happened to Joseph's family separately caged as refugees. To use this illustration as a lever for a political agenda is not new. Jesus was used in political manipulation in his time by Pharisees trying to entrap him for personal gain. They knew their power would be diminished or taken from them if a majority of people followed Jesus. This whole politicization is about power and greed---the same as then: "There is nothing new under the sun." I am sure there might be other views as well.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

4 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

I see it somewhat differently but I also understand why you shared the verse you did.

Again, I guess I'm just too old to appreciate this anything goes stuff.
Using the savior of souls of the world for some political agenda.
When I was growing up, there were some things that were just taboo,
too sacred to mess around with.  No debating, NO buts...........

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

7 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

The picture was taken to show how unfair it was to separate families of illegals entering the United States and how it might make the case if it happened to Joseph's family separately caged as refugees. To use this illustration as a lever for a political agenda is not new. Jesus was used in political manipulation in his time by Pharisees trying to entrap him for personal gain. They knew their power would be diminished or taken from them if a majority of people followed Jesus. This whole politicization is about power and greed---the same as then: "There is nothing new under the sun." I am sure there might be other views as well.

It is as unfair as separating any other criminal from their family for committing a crime. Don't commit the crime, you won't be separated. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

2 minutes ago, Sower said:

Again, I guess I'm just too old to appreciate this anything goes stuff.
Using the savior of souls of the world for some political agenda.
When I was growing up, there were some things that were just taboo,
too sacred to mess around with.  No debating, NO buts...........

I think that when we are talking about unsaved people---and I am presuming this---we will find all matter of taboo subjects. I am attempting to understand what I said through the eyes of people who are unsaved. Before I was saved, the "anything goes" idea was very compelling, and nothing I did in any way placed Jesus on the high place he deserved. Yet, in His grace---as with so many also undeserving people---He saved me.