• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

In reality, I am the TRUE “ chief of sinners”,yet, because of my FAITH in the Gospel Of 1cor15:1-4, God has IMPUTED the Perfection Of His Son to my account.He got my sins- I got His Perfection.Don't be a fool and reject the best deal in the Universe. Amazing Grace....Amazing Love.....

He got your sins, but he expects you to repent.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Christdiedforoursins said:

Like saying "you died with Christ" I wasn't born yet so how could I have died with him ?

Dear sister, from down under like me, the answer to how we died with Jesus is answered for us in Hebrews: 

And if I may say so, Levi, also, who receives tithes, paid tithes in Abraham.  for he was still in the loins of his father when Melchizedek met him.  Heb 7:9-10

and...

For both He who sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all of One, for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brothers, saying, "I will declare Your name to My brothers; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You." And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And again, "Behold Me and the children whom God has given Me."  Heb 2:11-13

Since the Word tells us we are called the "children" of Jesus, and then the Holy Spirit writing through Peter tells us how we were conceived:

...having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the living Word of God, and abiding forever. 1 Pet 1:23

The incorruptible "seed" being the Holy Spirit, ...and the Word of God being the "ovum," so to speak, just like Levi being in the "loins" of his grandfather Abraham, many years before he was born, so were we in the "loins" of Jesus when he died on the Cross of Calvary, ...roughly 2,000 years before we were born...

Lord bless

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

He got your sins, but he expects you to repent.

Expectations aside, if you are a Christian , you WILL repent - it’s a Fruit Of The Spirit -Those That think Repentance KEEPS them saved have turned it into a DEAD WORK and are preaching an “ Accursed Gospel”....THAT will get a person in a LOT of trouble......Let’s pray that God will open their eyes and give them An understanding of why Paul wrote  Galations..... “ A little Leaven  leavens  the whole batch”.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Margo1945 said:

at any time, you can willfully sin against the Lord and Saviour Who gave His sinless life for you and IF and WHEN you do so, humble yourself and acknowledge that sinfulness and ask the Lord's forgiveness which you WILL get IF you are sincere OR keep going your own way, doing your own thing, and throw away your gift of salvation which your choosing willful sin that you DO NOT HAVE TO CHOOSE, you have been abusing .. such is up to you .. if you sin, you turn away from God and His Will and pursue your own sinful will .. if you then repent, you turn back to God and have a change of  heart to going back to doing His Will, not yours .. such is what it should be .. what I am saying is not only true but logical .. 

“ God’s ways are not OUR Ways”...... to the human, Carnal mine all that stuff you mention “ seems” true and logical.That’s debatable. Here’s something that is NOT debateable—It IS NOT Biblical.....

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 3
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

21 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I have "repented," ...the Greek word used by Jesus, metanoeō, which means to "change my mind," ...about "who" Jesus is, ...about my "life" and the sin I so enjoyed, ...and about my predestined eternal "destiny" in Hell, ...I "changed my mind" thirty-seven years and five months ago and I haven't "changed my mind" back to what I believed before that "crisis" moment in time, ...not only have I not "changed my mind" about who Jesus is, ..I now have the same "hatred" for the sin I once enjoyed that God has for it, ...and I know my eternal "destiny" is now Heaven and not Hell!  

Like I have stated, I "have" repented, "changed my mind," my Bible tells me I'm a purchased possession and there is THE "guarantee" living inside of me so that I don't need to "repent" any more, ...it's a one time event, ...for me it's a done deal!

God doesn't have to keep "re-buying" His possession that He has already paid for any more than I have to keep "re-buying" the car we bought and paid for 7 years ago or any other "possession" we own after we have bought and paid for them...

Lord bless

The Lord commanded us to repent. We find out the rewards after, not before, we do so.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

18 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Expectations aside, if you are a Christian , you WILL repent - it’s a Fruit Of The Spirit -Those That think Repentance KEEPS them saved have turned it into a DEAD WORK and are preaching an “ Accursed Gospel”....THAT will get a person in a LOT of trouble......Let’s pray that God will open their eyes and give them An understanding of why Paul wrote  Galations..... “ A little Leaven  leavens  the whole batch”.....

What repentance does is keep trouble out of you life.

3 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

at any time, you can willfully sin against the Lord and Saviour Who gave His sinless life for you and IF and WHEN you do so, humble yourself and acknowledge that sinfulness and ask the Lord's forgiveness which you WILL get IF you are sincere OR keep going your own way, doing your own thing, and throw away your gift of salvation which your choosing willful sin that you DO NOT HAVE TO CHOOSE, you have been abusing .. such is up to you .. if you sin, you turn away from God and His Will and pursue your own sinful will .. if you then repent, you turn back to God and have a change of  heart to going back to doing His Will, not yours .. such is what it should be .. what I am saying is not only true but logical .. 

Margo, Margo, Margo, ...please excuse me, ...but I'm tired of hearing the song you play on your "one" string guitar, ...you keep saying, ...for the past 17 months that you want to "discuss" the Word of God, ...but you refuse to answer my question about John 14:16:

And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;

I'm a Blood Bought, born again child of God, ...led 24/7 by the Holy Spirit, ...He doesn't lead me into sin, however, when I do sin, I don't become an "unborn" child of God, "...logically" speaking (as you say), that can't happen in the physical realm, ...so how can it happen in the "spiritual" realm, ...how does one become "unborn?"

but, ...back to the question...

Since Jesus promised me He would give me the Holy Spirit and He would abide (live) with me forever, if I'm thrown into the Lake of Fire, ...which means the Holy Spirit goes with me "forever," ...which also means He is NOT God,

or,

The Holy Spirit leaves me and is not with me forever, ...which makes Jesus a liar...

Which one is it???????

Please, no diatribe, ...just answer the question, ...pleeeessse

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

8 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord commanded us to repent. We find out the rewards after, not before, we do so.

You are correct!

However, ...after we "repent" and "change our minds" we discover that not only do we have "rewards" presently, ...but actually our "rewards" were given to us "before" we repented, ...even before the "foundation of the world!"

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as He (Father) hath chosen us in Him (Jesus) before the foundation of the world, that we should be Holy and without blame before Him (Father) in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself (Father), according to the good pleasure of His (Father's) will, To the praise of the glory of His (Jesus) grace, wherein He (Jesus) hath made us accepted in the Beloved.  Eph 1:3-6

Brother, I don't know about you, ...but I bask in the spiritual blessing that I "now" enjoy being "in" Christ seated at the right hand of His, and my Father, ...on His Throne in the Heavenly Court...

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Rom. 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Rom. 8:31   What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;

We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

Rom. 8:37   Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Edited by Alive
  • Thumbs Up 3