• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Alive,

I think it is near Jericho. Maybe we can look up on the internet.

Thank you for responding. I will search around and see what I find.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

27 minutes ago, Alive said:

Thank you for responding. I will search around and see what I find.

Hi Alive,

Just had a look and found details at `The Messianic prophecy Bible project,` in the features area.

The Third Temple Academy has a replica of the Third temple in Mitzpe near Jericho about 20 mins from Jerusalem. Kohanim are also being trained to perform the regular Temple duties.

What have you found out?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I have been on other things. Thanks—I will get to it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/16/2020 at 3:53 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

Yes this temple/Synagogue/meeting place for the Jews is where the A/C will set himself up. Notice that the altar area is visible for all to see the A/C. In Solomon`s temple or Ezekiel`s temple this will not be possible for that Holy of Holies is separate.

And no they will sacrifice elsewhere and bring the blood onto the altar of incense. The Jews have already established a place where they sacrifice, and have already had a practice sacrifice with the world`s media present.

I saw the ritual. Still not convinced as it's not a fit with the words of Paul. The Temple stood during Paul's preaching and prophecies as by all accounts he was executed prior to 70 AD. Paul was referencing Solomon's Temple, not a Jewish synagogue. There are literally dozens of synagogues in Israel, it's not specific enough.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:55 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

Joel`s picture is very poetic as we can see as we read it, whereas Ezekiel`s description is more physical. As to the burnings for 7 years, it will be those in the mountains and obviously not the cities, who will use the wood for fires.

Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel

Seems unequivocal it's the ones who dwell in the cities that burn the weapons of war.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

The context of `a great earthquake in the land of Israel,` is what the following needs to be seen in. yes the world will tremble but the mountains and walls are in the land of Israel. Otherwise we would see the world`s armies going up against the Lord on the white horse and His angelic army. No mention of that there.

Still, the presence of the Lord is felt globally, that should not be denied.

"The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence.

The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground."

That all prophecy is Israel-centric is undeniable. The language here is general, as in it's not specific to a region. I agree that Israel is the focus throughout, but that does not limit the Lord in scope nor effect.

Just because there is an absence of evidence of a person, place or thing, does not necessarily negate the person place or thing. Unless the text specifically says so we should not make that judgment. In fact there is enough evidence to ascertain from Eze 38-39 the depicted events are indeed Rev 19, Matt 24, Joel, etc., from the textual evidence found in the previously mentioned.

For instance:

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”" Rev 19

"And, you son of man, thus said the Lord GOD; Speak to every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, that you may eat flesh, and drink blood. You shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatted calves of Bashan. And you shall eat fat till you be full, and drink blood till you be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. Thus you shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, said the Lord GOD."

In my experience similarities lead to the cause. When investigators search for a perp the similarities of the crimes under investigation lead them to a single perp; differences tend to suggest additional evidence or a lack of understanding the whole picture. This is even more pronounced in the Forensic Units across the country. Did you know the early work in the FBI in the area of profiling led to understanding and capture of future serial criminals? The FBI used historical profiling and applied it to current cases, still do, to solve those cases. They knew that compiling a list of similarities of hard evidence, behavior, psychology, background and vital statistics could be used to narrow the search for the criminal. This type of investigative work would lead to a profile: age, ethnicity, location, job, relationship status, financial status, religion, etc., that proved astonishingly accurate and wildly successful; all based on the similarities contained in the evidence, but even more so in the profile of the individual which created the evidence.

The similarities simply cannot be shunted aside because existing testimony raises new evidence. In the case of the two passages above we have clear similarity; enough to more than suggest we are looking at the same event. From what I hear you saying we would then require two separate events in a span of 7 years where the bird and beasts devour the dead of a vast company of people from all walks of life.  Do you really think that's plausible?

• Well Said! 1

On 1/16/2020 at 3:49 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

But this army is not against the Lord and His army.

Well then who destroys Gog?

I will bring you against my land, that the heathen may know me,

when I shall be sanctified in you, O Gog, before their eyes.

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel,

said the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my faceFor in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken,

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, said the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood;

and I will rain on him, and on his bands, and on the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and

I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 

And I will turn you back, 

And I will smite your bow out of your left hand, and will cause your arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you, and all your bands, and the people that is with you:

I will give you to the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5You shall fall on the open field: for I have spoken it, said the Lord GOD. 

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:

and they shall know that I am the LORD.

It's pretty obvious the whole world is going to know Gog fights against the Lord and the Lord fights against Gog.

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

I saw the ritual. Still not convinced as it's not a fit with the words of Paul. The Temple stood during Paul's preaching and prophecies as by all accounts he was executed prior to 70 AD. Paul was referencing Solomon's Temple, not a Jewish synagogue. There are literally dozens of synagogues in Israel, it's not specific enough.

This Synagogue/Temple in George`s Street in Jerusalem is where the Jews meet now.  It is NOT Ezekiel`s temple for that is where the glory of the Lord will be. (Ez. 43: 1 - 12) And that is obviously in the millennium.

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel

Seems unequivocal it's the ones who dwell in the cities that burn the weapons of war.

Thank you Diaste for the correction. Yes, `those in the cities.`

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

The similarities simply cannot be shunted aside because existing testimony raises new evidence. In the case of the two passages above we have clear similarity; enough to more than suggest we are looking at the same event. From what I hear you saying we would then require two separate events in a span of 7 years where the bird and beasts devour the dead of a vast company of people from all walks of life.  Do you really think that's plausible?

Yes, good point. We see that similarities lead to the same `person.` However the events are in different places and at different times.

Thus the Lord is the one orchestrating these events, and we see that the armies are from different places, the judgments in different places and are at different times.