• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

World War 3

Ezekiel predicts that Russia will mount a massive military attack in the Middle East.

"President of Russia ... prepare yourself and all the companies that are assembled about you; and you be a commander for them ... you will think an evil thought, you will go into the Land of Israel, to take a spoil and a prey (Ezekiel 38:3-12)".

Bible predictions are very meticulous and accurate. It is not the Soviet Dictator i.e. Gorbachev; but the President of the Russian Republic who is to assume command. Boris Yeltsin has appointed himself Commander in Chief of all the armed forces.

The Prophet Joel (2:1-20) also foretells this invasion. In terms meaningful to his contemporary audience, he graphically describes all the modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.

Russia claims to want peace. However, it is of interest to note that the Russian word for "Peace" is "MEER". The same word means "The World". When they claim to want peace, are they in fact wanting the world? Russia's policy has always been world dominion. This is the core of their "New World Order"

The strategic advantage of involvement in the Middle East, and the economic wealth accruing from controlling the world distribution of crude oil has been a Soviet prime objective for years.

(Notes from my Uncle`s book - `Fires before the Dawn.` )

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

Time-slot for the Invasion

Daniel provides an indication of the time-slot in his vision:-

"When the Bear starts its move ... it has three ribs in its mouth". (Daniel 7:5)

Metaphorically this represents 3 nations who have not previously been incorporated within the Bear i.e. The Iron Curtain. These now join this move into the Middle East.

Ezekiel, in his predicted military confederacy, records exactly three such countries. They precisely conform to the prerequisites.

"Persia (Iran), Ethiopia and Libya" (Ezekiel 38:5)

Watch these countries:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi JoeCanada,

The word can be `in` or `on.` If you think `in` then you will need more scriptures to back up your view. One scripture does not a doctrine make.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn, 

I think you meant to say "of" and not "on"........typo?

One scripture does not a doctrine make. ..................... 

I agree. But if we look at  ALL the scriptures that point to The Holy One of Israel, and I have found 30 of them:

(2 Kings 19:22; Psalms 71:22; Psalms 78:41; Psalms 89:18; Isaiah 1:4; Isaiah 5:19; Isaiah 5:24; Isaiah 10:20; Isaiah 12:6; Isaiah 17:7; Isaiah 29:19; Isaiah 30:11-12; Isaiah 30:15; Isaiah 31:1; Isaiah 37:23; Isaiah 41:14; Isaiah 41:16; Isaiah 41:20; Isaiah 43:3; Isaiah 43:14; Isaiah 45:11; Isaiah 47:4; Isaiah 48:17; Isaiah 49:7; Isaiah 54:5; Isaiah 55:5; Isaiah 60:9; Isaiah 60:14; Jeremiah 50:29; Jeremiah 51:5) 

And then there is this single one from Ezekiel 39:7:.........The Holy One IN Israel. Was this a "typo" from the scribes?...or translators? Hardly! The vast majority of Bibles have "IN Israel". 

"My Holy Name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My Holy Name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN Israel.......Behold, it is coming  and it shall be done, declares the Lord God. ...."That is the day of which I have spoken"

-Jesus is going to make His name known "in the MIDST of My people Israel"..... In the middle of His people. He has to be there to do this.

-Jesus will not let His name be profaned anymore. How can this be at the beginning of the trib when, during the 7 years following,  many will curse God (same as profane)

-The nations will know that "I am the Lord"...... How will they know this?.....Because He will be IN Israel!

- "It is coming...it shall be done".....WHAT is coming?, and WHAT shall be done?......This is the answer > "That is the day of which I have spoken"......What day is He talking about?....It can be no other DAY than the DAY of the Lord. 

So, following along from Ezekiel 39:8, where it says...."That is the day of which I have spoken", what does the prophet say next?

verse 9..."THEN those who inhabit the cities of Israel will go out and make fires with the weapons....."

"THEN"......  is a word that follows the preceding thought.

Perhaps you can't imagine that Israel will be burning weapons during the first 7 years of the millennium. Why not? They will be turning their spears and swords into plow shares and pruning hooks. Sounds like they will be farming doesn't it? There will be much rebuilding during the millennium. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn, 

"My Holy Name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My Holy Name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN Israel.......Behold, it is coming  and it shall be done, declares the Lord God. ...."That is the day of which I have spoken"

Hi Joe,

Yes thank you for the correction. So `The Holy One IN Israel.` (Ez. 39: 7) That is God by His Holy Spirit IN Israel, anointing the 144,000 priests of God. (Rev. 7: 1 - 8  & 14: 1 - 5)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

World War 3

Ezekiel predicts that Russia will mount a massive military attack in the Middle East.

"President of Russia ... prepare yourself and all the companies that are assembled about you; and you be a commander for them ... you will think an evil thought, you will go into the Land of Israel, to take a spoil and a prey (Ezekiel 38:3-12)".

Bible predictions are very meticulous and accurate. It is not the Soviet Dictator i.e. Gorbachev; but the President of the Russian Republic who is to assume command. Boris Yeltsin has appointed himself Commander in Chief of all the armed forces.

The Prophet Joel (2:1-20) also foretells this invasion. In terms meaningful to his contemporary audience, he graphically describes all the modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.

Russia claims to want peace. However, it is of interest to note that the Russian word for "Peace" is "MEER". The same word means "The World". When they claim to want peace, are they in fact wanting the world? Russia's policy has always been world dominion. This is the core of their "New World Order"

The strategic advantage of involvement in the Middle East, and the economic wealth accruing from controlling the world distribution of crude oil has been a Soviet prime objective for years.

(Notes from my Uncle`s book - `Fires before the Dawn.` )

"your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush, and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, "

"Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. "

This does not sound like " the modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.

If Joel is supposed to be describing the same war I don't think it fits. Burning tanks and armoured carriers, planes etc., does not match with what Exekiel says will be the make up of the great horde, nor what will be burned. 

Maybe Joel and Ezekiel are describing two different battles in some people's minds but I don't see " modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.". A mounted force can do what is described in Joel 2:1-20.

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

The Prophet Daniel identified the great power of the far north in his prophecy of Dan. 7: 5, the Bear. This is obviously the Soviet Union who was the second great power to arise in contemporary times. Daniel saw it as a great monolithic empire. Ezekiel however saw that power of the far north when it had divided up - Russia & the independent states. these states however are still under the control of Russia.

So Daniel saw it as the Soviet Union, but Ezekiel saw that it was the leader of Rosh, Russia, not the leader of the Soviet Union that will lead this great army.

`Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard (leader) for them.` (Ez. 38: 7)

Perestroika and the coup d'état were the catalysts to provide a phenomenal and precise fulfilment in 1991 of a prophecy of 25 centuries ago by Ezekiel (38) - a very significant `Beacon` on track for WW3: -

1) The monolithic Soviet Bear has disintegrated.

2) The President of Russia has, ipso facto, taken control.

3) The Slavic nations once behind the `iron Curtain` have gained independence but retain the same philosophy and ambitions.

4) The former republics of the USSR have become Sovereign States in full cooperation with Russia, now known as CIS. (Commonwealth of Independent states)

Perhaps I'm just slow but I see none of the list above in Eze 38. Could you elaborate?

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

I agree with some and disagree with others -

1) Agree. Peace for 3 1/2 years.

2) The Temple of the trib. is already built.

3) Agree.

4) Agree.

5) Not scripturally correct. No Kings of the east in Ezekiel.

6) Agree.

And where is the Temple of the tribulation? I do not see it.

Even though the Kings of the East do not appear in Eze 38-39 we do see the ultimate destiny of the great horde:

In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.” - Eze 38:19-23

This destruction is the same as depicted in Rev at the great and final battle at the the end of the time of great tribulation some months prior to the very end of the last week; a destruction which involves the kings of the east. Since the ultimate end of the Eze army and the kings of the east is so similar it's hard for me to separate the two.

None of the above underlined fact is possible at the onset of the 70th week. If it does happen at the onset of the last 7 years, as you believe, then the mountains have to be raised up again so they can be thrown down a second time as we see happen in Rev when the Lord returns. Also, if all mankind trembles at His presence then the Lord has arrived is on the scene. So then what? He leaves, only to return 7 years later when the people ask the rocks to bury them so as to hide from the presence of the Lamb and the wrath of Almighty God?  

The last underlined sentence also causes a problem for this Eze 38 war at the beginning of the last week, no? The Lord is going to reveal himself in the sight of many nations. Then what? He's going to hide himself again to come back in 7 years to reveal Himself a second time?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/11/2020 at 11:46 PM, Marilyn C said:

Then the 7 months for clearing the land of dead bodies and bones has to do with the preparation of cleansing the land before Israel starts their sacrifices.

This is also very telling. Those passing through the land and run across any bones, body parts, etc.; are not to touch them, but mark them, for the 'professionals' to remove and discard. In addition, all the bodies are to be disposed of "down wind" of the land. If that doesn't sound like nuclear radiation or chemical contamination, I don't know what does? Sounds exactly like a military nuclear, biological and chemical [NBC] manual would read.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:33 AM, Diaste said:

But I do not see a unilateral Russian invasion involving only Russia, destroyed on a vague and unidentifiable mount in Israel, before the 70th week begins; in effect ushering in the 70th week. I used to think this way but I realized I was taught by various people. When checking scripture I just cannot find the above mentioned 'Russian Invasion'.

Oh I don't either. In the Ezekiel 38: - 39: Gog-Magog invasion, I read it as Russia is the leader. I think the 'hook in the jaw' means something like, Russia is hesitant in doing it but, Israel has something they really want or need, the Lord is drawing Russia to Israel like a fisherman draws his fish to a boat. It's interesting to note; none of Israel's bordering enemies surrounding them geographically are mentioned or listed in Ezekiel, they hate them and want nothing more than to drive Israel into the sea. What happened to them, where are they at? I see this invasion of Israel [by the way, 40% of Russia's military is Muslim at present] by predominately all Muslim nations, save Russia, which the Muslim population is growing exponentially. It appears to be geographically more or less localized.

I interpret the 2nd and last Gog-Magog occurring at the end of Christ's millennium. Where Satan is loosed for a brief period and incites 'all' nations to rebel and overthrow Christs Kingdom. We see no mention of any of the powers or players in the tribulation or millennium, pertaining to the North, Central of South American Continent's [which constitute about 27% of the globes landmass]. We see 1/3 of the globes trees and grass all burnt up, so that has to be a specific geographical area I would think. The only thing in nature that could cause that I think, is a massive CME or solar flare striking in that portion of the hemisphere, not effecting the other 2/3 of the globe? That's only speculation and a guess.  

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

"your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush, and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, "

"Israel will go out, kindle fires, and burn up the weapons—the bucklers and shields, the bows and arrows, the clubs and spears. "

This does not sound like " the modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.

If Joel is supposed to be describing the same war I don't think it fits. Burning tanks and armoured carriers, planes etc., does not match with what Exekiel says will be the make up of the great horde, nor what will be burned. 

Maybe Joel and Ezekiel are describing two different battles in some people's minds but I don't see " modern implements of a mechanised army in action. He depicts tanks, armoured carriers, guns, flame throwers and masses of planes.". A mounted force can do what is described in Joel 2:1-20.

Hi Diaste,

The prophet Joel saw a great army from the far north. (Joel 2: 20) It is the beginning of the `Day of the Lord.` `Let all the inhabitants of the land, (Israel) tremble; for the day of the Lord is coming, for it is at hand. ` (Joel 2: 1)

The Day of the Lord is a period of time as well as a specific day when the Lord returns.

`A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns..` (v. 3) This would be flame throwers.

`Their appearances is like the appearance of horses; and like swift steeds, so they run. With a noise like chariots over mountains they leap,...` (v. 4 & 5) These would be helicopters flying over mountains.

Ezekiel was given a vision of the army part with horses etc. (Ez. 38: 4)

Russia and the other nations under its control use horses as well as modern vehicles.