IGNORED

How to and how to not get banned

25 minutes ago, George said:

It's not till we're born again that we are truly alive.

When Jesus said that we must be born again, did he mean that we must die and then be reborn into the spirit?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

9 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

When Jesus said that we must be born again, did he mean that we must die and then be reborn into the spirit?  

While physically alive on this earth we must be born again, that is born of the spirit, through belief in Jesus. 

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

While physically alive on this earth we must be born again, that is born of the spirit, through belief in Jesus. 

What is the biblical support for this belief, please?  Thank you.  

17 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

What is the biblical support for this belief, please?  Thank you.  

John 3:1-8

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

John 3:1-8

Thank you again.  I guess I believed that Jesus was speaking of being born into spirituality after death.  However, if my belief is correct, then I suppose it would require those living at the time of Jesus' second coming to have to physically die, and I suppose that doesn't make sense either.  How is one "born again", please?  Thank you.

John 3:1-8 1Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him." 3Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." 4"How can someone be born when they are old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born!" 5Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Absolutely not. Arnold murray is a false teacher. His stuff is garbage. But Ive seen some of his followers before. Serpent seed doctrine is one of his teachings.

@ayin jade Thanks for the info! I had never heard of this "Serpent Seed" teaching before. I went to research it a bit and was shocked. Dangerous...

In contrast to the outlandish claim that Satan and Eve had sexual relations and produced Cain, scripture says:

"Now Adam had marital relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived, and gave birth to Cain, and said, "I have gotten a man from God."

(Genesis 4:1)

"And the Lord said unto Cain, where is Abel thy brother? " (Genesis 4:9)

God Himself referred to Cain as being Abel's brother.

Would God do this if Cain was actually the offspring of Satan?

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

2 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

Thank you again.  I guess I believed that Jesus was speaking of being born into spirituality after death.  However, if my belief is correct, then I suppose it would require those living at the time of Jesus' second coming to have to physically die, and I suppose that doesn't make sense either.  How is one "born again", please?  Thank you.

John 3:1-8 1Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him." 3Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." 4"How can someone be born when they are old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born!" 5Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Romans 10:9-11

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Romans 10:9-11

Thank you and God bless you for sharing the word with me so that I too can understand.  

Romans 10:9-11 9If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is LORD," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@ayin jade Thanks for the info! I had never heard of this "Serpent Seed" teaching before. I went to research it a bit and was shocked. Dangerous...

In contrast to the outlandish claim that Satan and Eve had sexual relations and produced Cain, scripture says:

"Now Adam had marital relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived, and gave birth to Cain, and said, "I have gotten a man from God."

(Genesis 4:1)

"And the Lord said unto Cain, where is Abel thy brother? " (Genesis 4:9)

God Himself referred to Cain as being Abel's brother.

Would God do this if Cain was actually the offspring of Satan?

You kid not dear sister .  If that is the garbage Andrew murray is teaching , my advice to all that draws breath is flee that man , fly from him quick as they would have said many years ago . 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Andrew murray

Only I need to correct the first name. It is...Arnold Murray.

• Thanks 1