IGNORED

So are dead people with God or unconscious and wating...

Guest K9Buck

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

So are dead people with God or unconscious and waiting...

I broke down the title of your topic in two parts in agreement with you on that, brother. Or at least that was the attempt. Sorry for any confusion. You did state this. No, we never die. God bless you!

I believe we NEVER actually die

No need to apologize.  I would certainly never be angry at anyone simply over their beliefs.  

Among protestants, there seems to be a split between those that believe that we're "dead in the grave" awaiting resurrection and those who believe that we go straight to Heaven or Hell.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

No need to apologize.  I would certainly never be angry at anyone simply over their beliefs.  

Among protestants, there seems to be a split between those that believe that we're "dead in the grave" awaiting resurrection and those who believe that we go straight to Heaven or Hell.  

problem is both are right :)   I'm not managing to explain how that can be very well....but hopefully....a seed or two got planted.  I'd just urge you to keep looking for an answer that lets GOD be true, and every man a liar....

Edited by Jostler

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

No, we never die.

And this is what I'm referring to. We pass away, but the soul never dies. 

15 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

JOHN 11:25-26 KJV "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me ...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-11 25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

10 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

Yes I know, Buck. It's true. I believe when the body passes away, those who are in Christ Jesus go to Heaven with a full conscious state of being. No "soul-sleep" as some believe. It does not match correctly with scripture. 

Edited by BeauJangles

32 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

You originally directed a post at me, @K9Buck, and it was mystifying to observe the places where you and another member went in my absence. Your post clearly demonstrated a lack of understanding concerning what I wrote... so what am I supposed to think when I become the object of your back-and-forth with someone else? You clearly don't understand where I was coming from in the first place. I'm done with this thread.

You've gone after me in several threads.  You accused me of "trolling" in another thread.  You go after me, and then, blame me for doing so.  

Luke 6:42

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye?

Edited by K9Buck

Are we just in accusing God of injustice because He will judge everyone?  We posit that perhaps they never heard of Him, but perhaps that is not the right way to look at the question:

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,

who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

2 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

I don't know who "we" is, but it's certainly not me.  :)

i know that's not your intention...but it can be an unintended side effect, by implication if not directly.  :)  

Edited by Jostler

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

i know that's not your intention...but it can be an unintended side effect, by implication if not directly.  :)  

I have no reason to believe that God is "unjust" and if you or anyone else interpreted any of my statements as such, please know that was certainly NOT what I intended to communicate.  Thanks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Jesus didn't take them to Heaven upon departing Hades himself?  Did Jesus take anyone from Hades and take them to Heaven?

The Body of Christ only begun when Jesus was at the Father`s Right Hand and then sent the Holy Spirit to build the Body of Christ.

No one from Hades went to heaven.

The Old Testament saints who were in `Abraham`s bosom,`  (ie. believing in faith) were taken to the General assembly in the angelic realm.

5.ChristWorthy.jpg.c061bfcc9df4e880d2559ebc32829c3f.jpg