Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Let me preface this by saying it's not official yet but... Watching Fox news today, apparently the long anticipated Trump's 'deal of the century', also involves a two state solution and Israeli land for the Palestinians. We know what God thinks about someone trying to divide and give away Israel's land.

I'm not knocking our president, I think he is doing a great job and making progress reversing many things wrong with our nation [morally, socially and economically]. I've read from credible accounts that; President Trump is a born again Christian, and he has surrounded himself with Christian advisers. Naturally, only the Lord and Donald Trump know for sure. But you would think being advised by the Christian advisers that apparently he listens to; someone would have flat out stated you don't mess with dividing and parceling up the land the Lord personally gave Israel, in any way, shape or form. 

Another two state solution that is going to fail. Given the time in which we live, I had suspected this 'deal of the century', may have had something in it extremely appealing for the near future Antichrist to amend and confirm the covenant? So far apparently not, but the whole content hasn't been disclosed yet to my knowledge. I'm wondering if there's anything related to or mentioned pertaining to the new Temple / Mount in this deal?

Again, living in the prophetic times in which we are witnessing, Israel and Jerusalem being the Lord's time clock. Could there be anything in this agreement leading up to a prophetic event?

Your thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Dennis,

What came to my mind was this scripture -

`I will gather all nations, and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there on account of my people, my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also DIVIDED UP MY LAND,..... ` (Joel 3: 2)

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

What came to my mind was this scripture -

`I will gather all nations, and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there on account of my people, my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also DIVIDED UP MY LAND,..... ` (Joel 3: 2)

regards, Marilyn.

Well spotted Marilyn

I believe whatever is in this proposal will be significant and never accomplished before. Saudi Arabia for one [major funding of terrorist groups] has signed off on this agreement; as well as a couple other Muslim nations. They stated as I recall, if their proxy terrorist organizations didn't follow suite, they would cut off all aid and funding to them. 

I really suspect this proposal will be a precursor of some sort the Antichrist will confirm.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The above verse carries the language of something already in existence, and not a new original drafted covenant in my opinion. It's going to be interesting to watch and see as we await and look for our soon catching away. 

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

Brother, ...I don't understand where this information is coming from, President Trump has said he won't divide the land or "trade" land for peace, ...in fact he has told Netanyahu he is going to declare the West Bank Israeli Land and "officially" proclaim Jerusalem the Capital of Israel!

Netanyahu and Gantz are at the White House, yesterday and today to be given the "details" of the Deal of the Century and he is giving the Palestinians four years to "consider" the plan.

As for his "spiritual" leaders, I know a couple of them and they will never advise him about the temple Mount, ...the next Temple built in Jerusalem is not the Temple of God, ...but rather the temple for the AC to enter and declare himself god!

The prophecy in Eze 38 tells us the invading coalition of armies will be destroyed not only with hail, fire and brimstone, ...but with an earthquake of such magnitude it will probably be off of the scale of Richter, ...and that will probably destroy the mosque sitting on the Temple Mount.

Personally I don't believe President Trump's deal will ever be in force, ...I think it's just a ploy to unite Netanyahu and Gantz to form a conservative coalition government in the March 2 election in Israel, ...personally, the AC will rise out of the EU and probably it will be the EU that will make a covenant for Israel, ...think about it, Russia, Turkey and Iran will be destroyed, ...the Eu is champing at the bit to rule the world from Brussels at this very moment, ...and to add to their possible covenant the AC with "enlarge" or to make "greater" in the Hebrew instead of the word "confirm" in our Bibles, ...an existing or proposed covenant.

Either way or what ever, ...I'm firmly convinced I'll be watching from Heaven as it all transpires.

Lord bless     

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've read from credible accounts that; President Trump is a born again Christian,

This is so strange. I just don't get it. I really don't.   :blink:

But that is a topic for another thread. So I won't say more about. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Let me preface this by saying it's not official yet but... Watching Fox news today, apparently the long anticipated Trump's 'deal of the century', also involves a two state solution and Israeli land for the Palestinians. We know what God thinks about someone trying to divide and give away Israel's land.

I'm not knocking our president, I think he is doing a great job and making progress reversing many things wrong with our nation [morally, socially and economically]. I've read from credible accounts that; President Trump is a born again Christian, and he has surrounded himself with Christian advisers. Naturally, only the Lord and Donald Trump know for sure. But you would think being advised by the Christian advisers that apparently he listens to; someone would have flat out stated you don't mess with dividing and parceling up the land the Lord personally gave Israel, in any way, shape or form. 

Another two state solution that is going to fail. Given the time in which we live, I had suspected this 'deal of the century', may have had something in it extremely appealing for the near future Antichrist to amend and confirm the covenant? So far apparently not, but the whole content hasn't been disclosed yet to my knowledge. I'm wondering if there's anything related to or mentioned pertaining to the new Temple / Mount in this deal?

Again, living in the prophetic times in which we are witnessing, Israel and Jerusalem being the Lord's time clock. Could there be anything in this agreement leading up to a prophetic event?

Your thoughts?

This world is going to disappoint us. I do not support Donald Trump. 

• Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Brother, ...I don't understand where this information is coming from, President Trump has said he won't divide the land or "trade" land for peace, ...in fact he has told Netanyahu he is going to declare the West Bank Israeli Land and "officially" proclaim Jerusalem the Capital of Israel!

Netanyahu and Gantz are at the White House, yesterday and today to be given the "details" of the Deal of the Century and he is giving the Palestinians four years to "consider" the plan.

As for his "spiritual" leaders, I know a couple of them and they will never advise him about the temple Mount, ...the next Temple built in Jerusalem is not the Temple of God, ...but rather the temple for the AC to enter and declare himself god!

The prophecy in Eze 38 tells us the invading coalition of armies will be destroyed not only with hail, fire and brimstone, ...but with an earthquake of such magnitude it will probably be off of the scale of Richter, ...and that will probably destroy the mosque sitting on the Temple Mount.

Personally I don't believe President Trump's deal will ever be in force, ...I think it's just a ploy to unite Netanyahu and Gantz to form a conservative coalition government in the March 2 election in Israel, ...personally, the AC will rise out of the EU and probably it will be the EU that will make a covenant for Israel, ...think about it, Russia, Turkey and Iran will be destroyed, ...the Eu is champing at the bit to rule the world from Brussels at this very moment, ...and to add to their possible covenant the AC with "enlarge" or to make "greater" in the Hebrew instead of the word "confirm" in our Bibles, ...an existing or proposed covenant.

Either way or what ever, ...I'm firmly convinced I'll be watching from Heaven as it all transpires.

Lord bless     

No debate or discussion here. I pretty much view these prophetic events as you do. As far as Trump not dividing the land of Israel, I thought the same thing and was surprised to hear it. I relayed what I was hearing on Fox news [yea I know]. I took it as part of this proposal was leaked either officially or unofficially. Could have been speculation also. 

In any event, we may learn the details in the not to distant future hopefully? Like you say, I too believe it's a timing issue and probably a tool to help Netanyahu and form a government. Another sign of the times; never before in the almost 72 year history of the nation of Israel have they had this problem of forming a government. 

As I previously mentioned, I too believe the language and Hebrew word 'covenant' implies making something already in existence better, enlarged or greater. 

I too have heard the "four year" time table. But this proposal may not have any teeth if Trump does not see a second term. Four years into the future; if we are where I suspect we are in the end-times, I suspect this 'four years' could play out to be significant. It's more efficient and logical to take something already there and use or modify it; rather than destroy it and start all over from scratch. That applies to cities, and treaties that show promise and have some backing from a few adversaries. 

I'm watching with interest.

P.S. I'm pre-trib also...

Edited by Dennis1209

Morning bro from "sunny" Tahiti.

I'm in total agreement with you about "not" arguing over this topic and I apologize if what I said came off that way, ...I was just responding to what you said because I had heard different, from a born again brother, a Messianic Jew who lives in Israel, was/is a Major in the Israeli Army, ...no longer in "active" duty, but because of his rank is "kept" up on the situations in Israel and around the world daily. 

The "latest" he was allowed to say, "last night" is President Trump's plan gives "East" Jerusalem to the Palestinians as their Capital, ...not a part of the "original" Jerusalem of our Bibles where the majority of the Palestinians live anyway, ...so no lose, no gain, ...also the plan purposes a tunnel from Gaza to the West Bank and the "Palestinians will have to use it rather than travel overland, ...pretty smart, ...no?  

Whatever, the Palestinians have already said they "reject" the plan, ...so who knows what will actually take place.

Another aspect to consider is for the first time since Israel's inception, they do not have a government, ...possibly the opportunity for an impostor, who will be "quickly" disposed, ...leaving the Throne open for Israels True King???  

Your news sources in the States are biased against President Trump, ...however, news from outside paints a different picture, ...there were brothers and sisters all around the world praying for his election to become the President, ...I'm firmly convinced our Father placed him in the position Dan 4:17 and He will "keep" him there as President until our Father "chooses" to remove him, ...that's what makes this opposition against him so laughable, ...add to that the President has many born again brothers and probably sister in his administration, ...personally, ...I see my Father's hand working in all of this, ...then on top of that the President of the United States that is the most pro-Israel in decades, ...that has taken a "stand" for the unborn citizens of the country he is responsible for, ...for the first time since Ronald Reagan I have respect for the President and would take a bullet for him...

Me too, ...pre-Trib is what the Bible teaches.

Our Messianic brother is Amir Tsarfati and he can be found at "Behold Israel," ...Google it if you are interested.

May the lord richly bless you today brother

Update!

Bro, I just read Amir will be "explaining" the Deal of the Century live on Thursday night at 8:00 PM Israel time, ...since there is a 12 hour time difference that will be 8:00 AM here and I'll be at work, ...so you'll be able to know what it is before I come home from work.   LOL

Lord bless