• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

For you future thread, the Greek for thousand (chilloi) has no singular. Likewise the feminine form (chillias)

I'd have to get in touch with my feminine side to understand that :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

10 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

Does this come into play when considering whether there will be animals in heaven? In Creation, God first created three "realms" (light, water [above and below] and earth). The next three days He created the rulers over each of those realms. He them created man to rule them (as his representative). Man had a different relationship with those animals which he had some form of fellowship (the beasts, the cattle and the birds). In heaven, will this purpose of man still exist in the form of animals?

Also consider this verse and when it came into play?

Ephesians 2:2 (KJV) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

In the Garden of Eden, Satan either indwelled and / or took the form of an animal serpent. Eve didn't run off screaming, "oh no, a talking serpent". Evidently and in my opinion, Adam & Eve must have had the ability to communicate with animals and nature, unlike today [speculation]. I highly suspect man nor animal ate flesh before the fall, man was at peace with God and nature before the fall. 

In the millennium, it appears the earth and its creatures will be restored to much like creation was intended. I believe the Lord provided animals for our pleasure, enjoyment, some work help and later on food. I believe man and creature in the beginning were vegetarians, eating vegetables, grains and especially fruits.

Our eternal home is going to be our refurbished earth, Heaven will come down to earth, after it is melted and cleaned with a fervent heat. I believe the New Jerusalem will be our new home and mansion. The Lord is going to restore the earth to pre fall conditions and possibly much better than that. The way the earth and people were intended to live in before sin entered the world. So personally, I suspect the new earth will be populated with all the original kinds of animals He created in the beginning, including the now extinct ones.

That's all pure speculation and opinion on my part though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,297
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Aimes said:

I'll be a glorified penguin. That's all I need to know. 

yeah won't be any more fibbin about being last 500620570_compmecoonstickwiththumbup245small.jpg.e8f41e295100f94def085e2637391cb1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

But I hope you have hands instead of flippers.  With all eternity to do stuff,  you might want to do things that require hands (e.g. playing the piano. 

I, however greatly admire your typing skills that allow you to post at this site. 

I bought these removable gloves that have fingers - seem to work great. 

In heaven, I think my flappers will be so awesome they can do all the things without fingers. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

We all have differing beliefs of the process of getting there, as well as who gets there, but I would like to focus on what will we be like, so I will write questions here, & you can summise the answers, or maybe come up with other questions too!

Will we be like a certain age look & not grow old?
If so, what about babies, that have been saved?
Babies did not have a chance to know who they are, will they recognise themselves?
We will have new bodies, but reproductive organs are unnecessary?
Do we eat, drink & sleep, as we will be eternal, so not die?
I love music, will there be any, along with sport?
What about relationships, will we all be platonic with each other?
What about animals, will they all be tame, & like what's already here?
Will we have memories this life, if so, they contained many sins?

I could go on, but will hand over to you folks! (You probably think I'm a bit mad, but God made me this way, so deal with it)

Most of these questions will have to wait until we get to heaven. It would only be speculation. Yes, reproductive organs will not be necessary. I would think all the animals will be tame. It is heaven. We will know those who are in heaven that were family. I would think we will not have much of a memory of our lives on earth. 

Edited by missmuffet

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

Psalm 37:11 "But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."

Isaiah 65:17 "See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." 

2 Peter 3:13 "Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."

There will be no great ocean, that covers 75% of the earth.  Not there won't be really great lakes.  God did create whales after all. 

Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. (Rev 21:1 NKJ)

So we will live forever on a "new" earth. 

Right now, GOD is in Heaven.  Someday - once all sin is cleansed from the earth - GOD and the Lamb will be in the New Jerusalem, after that City descends to be on the earth.

Revelation 21:22 "But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

We will go for some period of time - to Heaven.  John saw those who had gotten the victory over the Beast power, standing on the Crystal Sea.  That "sea" is before the throne of GOD in Heaven. 

Revelation 15:2 "And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God."

After that, we will come back to the earth. 

As to what we will look like, when Jesus appeared to John in Revelation, His hair was white  (Revelation 1:14).  He didn't have white hair when He died.  So - I don't know what we will look like.  I do know we will "be known". 

As for the animals, yes - they will be tame.  They will be as they were in the first creation, with no fear of human beings.  They will respond to human beings like loyal faithful dogs respond to their loving masters now. But better.

Isaiah 11:9 "They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea."

And no "thorns" or "thistles" either.  That was part of "the curse" on the ground (Genesis 3:18).  The wildness of the animals began after the flood of Noah.  (Gen 9:2)

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,297
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

21 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

"For in the heights of that world shall they dwell and they shall be made like unto the angels and be made equal to the stars, and they shall be changed into every form they desire, from beauty into loveliness, and from light into the splendour of glory." - 2 Baruch 51:10

That could be a genuine possibility Aimes!

This is a good case and point about pseudepigrapha- the inspired Word of God says

1 Cor 2:9

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
KJV

Evidently it did enter into the heart of Baruch … God must have made a mistake and it has entered into the hearts of some. It is the Scripture that we live by all else must be weighed in the balance of …  God doesn't error in what He says!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

Edited by Tzephanyahu
not worth it

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

19 hours ago, charisenexcelsis said:

For you future thread, the Greek for thousand (chilloi) has no singular. Likewise the feminine form (chillias)

Thanks, I would have put that!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

18 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

So, if I am 60 years old I am at least 60 two times? Therefore,  I am at least 120?

No wonder i feel like I do. 

I beat you by 7yrs!