Yishai

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

I know I dont have one friend on this website, But ive tried to just open peoples minds up to other options besides what everybody has learned in thier main stream denominations, Because when traditions come before anything else, thats when the spirit of the pharisees has attached its self to you, "the religious".. ...nearly everyone ive talked to here is so lost in the wilderness,....  They talk with a split tongue, theyre doctrines are without common sence, and no different than a Athiest looks to scientist for the answers to life, most people here also look to "Biblical Scientist"Scholars, pastors,rabbis,etc etc.. to find the answers to the Bible, its a sad thing, bc they too are all just passing down what they was taught in most every case, with just a few exceptions. 

With all this going on, along with everyones 9-5 jobs, and just chaos of life, I cant see The Ruach haKodesh being able to truly Work through most people, and or teach most people of todays time. 

In Daniel we see he could not understand how in the world can the Power be taken away from the HOLY people!? It made no sence to him..but now!! its much more clearly visible.

Most Everyones compeletly distracted, in LaLa land, Christians by traditions, look to man instead of God for answers/understandings in His Word, just all around lost in the wilderness, and a people without Faith.

Pharisees lost in the wilderness.....But ive heard from a Prophet of todays time, this Pharisee/traditional/religious spirit is going to be drove out within the next 2 or 3 years...and then I pray, Everyone will be able to start to SEE His true GLORY!

Amen. 

Edited by Yishai
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Go easy on the sheep please. Look at the shepherds. Look at the seminaries that use Augustinian ideas and silly Darby thoughts. Few will encourage looking at ALL the Septuagint books that Yeshua and the apostles read. The convenient material of the reformed scriptures are not complete, and to think of other books is considered apostasy. The concept of the supernatural has been filtered through Paradise Lost and other theology that was handed down but that is incomplete. People can only seem to operate from what they have been taught. If that teaching is incomplete, then we have a definite problem.

God had a very good reason for the Cumran discoveries this century...

To get the Deuteronomy 32 world view and a good grounding in ALL the scriptures requires a slightly radical change in thought. Dr. Heiser's Unseen Realm gives a good starting point for this.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Just now, Yishai said:

I know I dont have one friend on this website, But ive tried to just open peoples minds up to other options besides what everybody has learned in thier main stream denominations, 

I'm with you there, but that's OK! You & God & His Word are a majority, so don't take it personally. I know it's easy for me to talk, I'm probably a lot older than you, but just stick at study, speak on things you know, question what you don't, but be careful in following anyone's doctrine, as there is a lot of weird doctrine, Hey! I've been accused of having odd doctrine myself, but as we say in the UK 'It's water off a duck's back!!'

Edited by Yeshua153
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yeshua153 said:

I'm with you there, but that's OK! You & God & His Word are a majority, so don't take it personally. I know it's easy from to talk, I'm probably a lot older than you, but just stick at study, speak on things you know, question what you don't, but be careful in following anyone's doctrine, as there is a lot of weird doctrine, Hey! I've been accused of having odd doctrine myself, but as we say in the UK 'It's water off a duck's back!!'

Oh yea, but it has to be brought to peoples attention I feel, the groups without fear, is the closest to falling off the edge... The Ruach showed me years ago, do no interent research and listen not to mans current understandings, and truth began being revealed with only 2 sources The Word and The Ruach haKodesh. And im Humbled by it, bc I am least deserving.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

Friend, the reason you "feel" you don't have any friends here at Worthy is because of posts like this one.

Personally, for me, I don't need any man to teach me, I have found the Holy Spirit living inside of me is very capable, and I have learned to only listen to Him.

But the anointing (Holy spirit) which you received from Him (Father) abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He (Holy Spirit) has taught you, abide in Him (Jesus). 1 John 2:27

You see, Paul has told us, we who are truly born again children of God, ...that we have the witness of the Holy Spirit "living" inside of us and He is "witnessing" to our spirit.

What that means is when I hear someone teaching the Word the Holy Spirit will "witness" to my spirit by saying" Yes, Yes I have said that," or, "No, no, I have never said that!"

How sad some many that try to teach don't understand that reality. James 3:1

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

6 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Friend, the reason you "feel" you don't have any friends here at Worthy is because of posts like this one.

I feel, its a confirmation im exactly on the right track, if everyone loved what I said. Id probably be in deep trouble.

The pharisees picked up stones on The Messiah, and Did stone Paul. They wasnt like hey buddy! We love ya. Haha

truth hurts when it goes against peoples traditions. I havent heard one finding anybody has had, that I haven't heard out of a current denominational belief system yet. If you have one of your own original findings id be more than thrilled to hear it.. honestly. 

I also know people confuse the Holy spirit with thier conscience.

When I go into the spirit just a lil bit, I get extremely hyper, and its like info is getting downloaded at a crazy fast rate, that I could not be capable of thinking up myself in anyway.

• Well Said! 1

5 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Unfortunately, your thread about Creation Story was deleted probably before you saw my post that clears up why some people come up with such strange ideas on that topic.   I will post it again here. 

Please dont. Lets not go back there and change subject plz brother, i was influenced by som1 else to make that thread and did against my own intuition.  If u like send it to me in a PM. Thanks.

Edited by Yishai

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

1 hour ago, Yishai said:

I know I dont have one friend on this website,

Not true Yishai. You can count me as a friend! 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

20 minutes ago, Yishai said:

If you have one of your own original findings id be more than thrilled to hear it.. honestly. 

Yes I have, very simple...

But the Anointing (Holy Spirit) which you received from Him (Father) abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His Anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him (Jesus). 1 john 2:27

When I hear someone trying to teach, the Holy Spirit living in side of me will witness to my spirit with saying either, "Yes, yes, I have said that," or, "No, No, I have never said that!"

I hope you "honestly" listen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

10 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Chapter 2 then starts to tell the creation story with details

me and a SCHOLAR debated this very subject, The Most High showed me how its easily disproven. Ill talk about it in a PM, and we can go over it together.