Evidence Corona Virus is manmade and planned

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

There was some debate as to whether the corona virus was a man-made virus and a deliberate attack on China. I came across some evidence that it is. Here is the link to an interview with a whistleblower that was done back in 2010. http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/anglo_saxon_mission_interview_transcript_en.html

If you have any relatives in the Masonic lodge, please get them out of that satanic organization.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Biblican said:

If you have any relatives in the Masonic lodge, please get them out of that satanic organization.

while I don't disagree with you on this, it isn't a simple thing to do...   and once they reach the upper levels, it also isn't safe.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

I know, but if they are on the lower levels they need to know the evil at the top levels they are supporting. Please read the article. It was published in 2010, but the meeting the whistleblower is talking about happened in 2005. It talks about the virus against China to bring down their economy and a provoked nuclear war with Israel and Iran. They are way behind in their timing of these things, but they are definitely still working on it all. We have to pray!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

No way of proving a lot of these conspiracy theories for an average person like me, and the Lord hasn't said anything or led me in any way concerning it up to now.   I dont' doubt there are always those who take full advantage of adverse circumstances for their own ends and agendas....but just that I would rather consider this and other things an act of God and that way He is the one we fear and serve and look to for all things.  To HIM be all glory and all power, amen, not to man or devil.  JESUS said there would be pestilences and earthquakes and such....He foresaw and foretold it all.  Even hear some saying that man causes earthquakes and hurricanes....it makes me a little mad sometimes that God is being robbed of the messages and warnings HE is trying to send.  Man is not in control, God is.  When the rapture happens I'm sure there will be many saying it was due to aliens or calling it levitation.  Anything but pointing to the one true God and saying He is the one we need to fear and worship.