• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  33

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

For all those going through a horrible time right now

Yes, I am and have been for the last two years now. And it is far from over. Looks like the worst is yet to be faced from what I've been told. Thank you for this, Becky. You're a sweet sister. God bless you!

@BeauJangles

Sorry to hear that. I really am. I have been praying for you and will carry on doing so brother. You have had a rough ride of it and awful to think worse is to come. 

We will soon be Home in Heaven with Jesus! Keep holding onto that and keep thinking, dwelling on, and talking to Jesus. Try and throw all thoughts out when you mind wanders onto this ghastly life. Jesus is our future, not this life!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,273
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,398
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

10 minutes ago, marvelloustime said:

@Walter and Deborah

I listened to that hymn earlier today. It is lovely. Thank you for sharing that.

@marvelloustime, Yeah! I was hoping that it would help someone for something.

Love always, Walter 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/24/2020 at 3:38 PM, marvelloustime said:

I want to remind those, who are also going through a horrible time right now, that we mustn’t give up. Focus your thoughts on Jesus, listen to some praise music, read the bible, talk to Jesus and be honest with Him how you are feeling and thank Him for the times He has come through for you.

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

We have a glorious eternal future with Jesus ahead of us. The horrible times we had on Earth won’t even be brought to mind when we are Home in Heaven.

And we will be Home in Heaven before we know it. This life is very short. Today could be your last day here. We are not guaranteed tomorrow. The return of the Lord is also very close.

Let us persevere, run this race, keep focused and fixed on Jesus. It will be so worth it and we will be glad we completed our race when we get to Heaven.

5805137B-6423-4796-BF80-258E9A1EC507.png

Some thoughts from the hymn "God of the mountain."

The God of the mountain is still God of the valley.

The God of the good times is still God  of the Bad times.

The God of the day is still God  of the night.

Love, peace, joy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  33

@Godismyloveforever

Thank you so much for posting that. Praying for one day at a time is always good. His mercies are new every morning. Jesus tells us to live in the present. Don’t try and peer into tomorrow, as you will only see darkness, because His mercy for tomorrow isn’t with you yet. It will be with you tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing how you have suicidal thoughts. Some of those in the bible also used to say to the Lord, take my life now. The Lord knows we are fragile and weak and He loves us and understands us more than we understand ourselves, because He made us! I have been Homesick for Heaven since an early age, and I am still here too. I have had the same thoughts as you many times throughout the years, but by His grace I am still here in this life.

We are still persevering and pressing on in Jesus to finish this race on Earth, and then finally we will be Home! Let’s fight on. Let’s do this. We have Jesus helping us and protecting and providing for us. We can do this brother! Let’s praise the Lord and thank Him!

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Good words in the OP.  Better than any words is the willingness to personally get involved with other people's troubles and stand beside them in person.  Words can inspire, but actions can put wheels on the inspiration.

-Pv-