IGNORED

Does Christian really views other religion lead as Satan?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, wikey321 said:

Well, i really would like to quit this forum as i dont feel welcome at most. 

"Crazy, Satan, Stupid "-> well, after many years of this religions things, end up i would rather more study on something so call "Emotional Intelligence" as i believe it's ultimate goal of every single religion.

>>As for you saying you are vegetarian - Christans are allowed to eat fish, shellfish, birds and animals so long as we drain the blood out of them.   Obviously any Christian can be a >.vegetarian and not feel guilty of killing other life to eat.

I take Vege because scientifically it will improve my immune system and digestion system. Have u ever seen any vegan with a lot of sickness? I will replace the nutrition i need from supplement.

In what i knew from this Buddhism about vegan, it's a way learning how to respect and appreciating others including animal and plants. It's way practicing of compassion. 

Good bye.

If you leave it is because you cannot face TRUTH!

You are like the Jews who killed Jesus because he told themt hey were wrong!

We don't hate you but just want to help open your eyes.

As long as you prefer to keep your Buddhists beliefs and practices you cannot be Christian and have the hope of eternal life with Jesus.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

>>You are like the Jews who killed Jesus because he told themt hey were wrong!

Buddhist should respect all living, an little ant and even plants. Basic practicing is 0 killing, practice appreciate living being. 

We (Buddhist) see Jesus is a enlighten man which same level as Prince Siddharta if you have read the link i have provided above so we definitely wont kill him. Prince Siddharta is a humble guy who like to meditate in the jungle to avoid this killing world. He never admitted he is a God and perhaps he will discomfort if Buddhist worship him also. Perhaps, he will be Christian too if Jesus born before him. 

9 minutes ago, wikey321 said:

We (Buddhist) see Jesus is a enlighten man which same level as Prince Siddharta if you have read the link i have provided above so we definitely wont kill him. Prince Siddharta is a humble guy who like to meditate in the jungle to avoid this killing world. He never admitted he is a God and perhaps he will discomfort if Buddhist worship him also. Perhaps, he will be Christian too if Jesus born before him. 

As you label yourself Buddhist and claim a man called Siddharta was raised to some imaginary Nirvana you really have no reason to be on a Christian forum.

FYI Satan and his demons look for people who meditate in lonely places like jungles.  That is where he caught Mohammed, John Smith, Siddharta, etc etc.

This is also the reason why JWs insert many subliminal images of demons in the trees they paint in the pictures in their Watchtower magazines and books.

Edited by XRose
  • Thumbs Up 1

>>FYI Satan and his demons look for people who meditate in lonely places like jungles.  That is where he caught Mohammed, John Smith, Siddharta, etc etc.

I tell you what, i have many Christian friends.

Some of them, but not all that i felt discrimination and racist. I know the truth now. When they found something or someone is not derive from West or it's has little relation with other religion, then they will reject it. For example, if someone is sick, then he/she found the doctor is opposite religion then he/she will feel rejection because of this chicken and egg issue. It's applicable to any form of science, philosophy, media, youtube video, facebook info, sport, language, food, etc. 

Personally i still not feel this religion has issue but more on the person understand the content of Bible, the Church or Pastor issues.

Good Bye Guys!

Edited by wikey321

We are not racists but what is important is that every person who accepts that Jesus is the son of GOD YAHWEH automatically qualifies for eternal life. 

We do not have to work for it or pray to any idols. etc.

The brainwashing that children receive in false religions can be extremely hard to discard to see the truth of Christianity.

A short while ago I posted this truth: "It upsets many people but I say that if Jesus returned this moment he and his army of angels would slaughter all Catholics, Anglicans, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, JWs, Mormons, Taoists, Greek and Russian Orthodox, Freemasons, Jews, pagan tribes around the world, atheists and agnostics.  A total of perhaps 7 billion of the 7.6 billion on Earth now?"

It upsets many people but don't forget that GOD flooded the entire world to kill everyone because they had become as evil as those 7 billion and were worshipping all sorts of imaginary gods.   The children had to die because it is the duty of parents to teach the children the truth.

Watch this video of doomed Catholics worshipping and idol of Satan who dressed as a woman and claimed to be Mary in LOurdes , France.

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
Sorry XRose, but videos are only allowed in our video section, so video deleted from this post.

46 minutes ago, XRose said:

It upsets many people but don't forget that GOD flooded the entire world to kill everyone because they had become as evil as those 7 billion and were worshipping all sorts of imaginary gods.   The children had to die because it is the duty of parents to teach the children the truth.

Agreed. It sounds a bit like 2001 USA Twin Tower incident. Because Muslim they derived from Abraham Religion so they have same believe to destroy or kill others when they found different religion. 

Well, respect wont happen any how.

If you want to convince no religion or other religion people to enter Christian peacefully.

1. https://answersingenesis.org/world-religions/buddhism/   ->Tips for Sharing the Gospel with Buddhists

2. Or if you dont follow, then you go to hell. Or if it is not same religion then is enemy?  --> Does this is what you learn from Church ?

Which one do you think people will follow and accept ?

Edited by wikey321

The matter is simply summed up L The following two texts typify the many passages in Scripture that indicate that knowledge of, and faith in, Jesus are essential to salvation: (1) “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved” (Rom. 10:9–10);1 (2) “God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:17–18).

Have a read of this: https://www.equip.org/article/is-belief-in-jesus-necessary/

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Does Christian really views other religion lead as Satan?

The short answer is pretty simple, but twofold. The first part is that Christians are individuals, and each might have a different opinion about your question.

The second part, is that instructions and enlightenment from God, is primarily contained and expressed to mankind in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. "Religion' that operates outside of the guidance of the Bible, if it is of a spiritual nature, is not trustworthy. Some such information might be good and beneficial for some purposes, have some practicality and wisdom. However, if it contradicts or undermines the truth and practice of scripture, or distracts people from the proper devotion, obedience and worship of the Creator, then it is to be rejected. 

Whether such religions are of Satanic or human origin, if they do not lead to God then they may lead away from God, and that is reason enough to avoid them. Ultimately, a religion of value, will lead people to love others, and love and follow the God of the Bible, and that, through the only savior of mankind - Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah, the Son of God and God the Son.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The better way to look at it is anything not of God is of the devil.

God is not condemning people to hell, that ship already set sail.

God is trying to rescue people from that certain eternal destiny.

This is why I hate those who weaponize the Bible or Christianity

to stab a finger at all they deem are going to hell.

Humanity itself is satanic. Jesus said so in Matthew 16:13-23 (which is why he called Peter

Satan). And he said why. "Because..."

All who live in the flesh have a satanic nature to overcome, discipline, crush, etc.

Paul said "put to death" the members of your body.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

@JohnDI so far only read your post.  But it hit me because you are correct. Humans are inherently evil. I didn’t used to believe that, until I grew old enough to become acquainted with MYSELF. Without the sacrifice of my Lord Jesus Christ on my behalf, I would condemn my own self. 

• Thumbs Up 1