• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Well, it’s not about me suiting myself, it’s about using discernment and wisdom so that the world knows it can trust our judgement. We’re supposed to be a positive influence on the world and we claim to have an insight into spiritual things that the world doesn’t have. If we’re constantly running around saying the end is near every time a crisis happens, it chips away at our credibility. 

It does not "chip away at our credibility" it tells people we have hope of being with the Lord Jesus. That we are anxious and ready to be with Him. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, By her own prayer requests and general discussions  she has declared herself to be quite needy.

Did God call Adam “needy” or did He say “it is not good for man to be alone?”

She is alone raising a baby without a husband by her side. That is hard. If there is anyone who deserves our patience, it is a new mom with no husband.  

And we are all needy. Every single one of us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

56 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It does not "chip away at our credibility" it tells people we have hope of being with the Lord Jesus. That we are anxious and ready to be with Him. 

The world already knows that about us. That has been our message since the beginning. In times of panic, the world is looking to us to for comfort and reassurance that God loves us and is in control despite what is going on. They are  not looking for a message about the end times.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

The world already knows that about us. That has been our message since the beginning. In times of panic, the world is looking to us to for comfort and reassurance that God loves us and is in control despite what is going on. They are  not looking for a message about the end times.

Many are looking for information about the end times. Just look at many of the posts on Worthy. Are you afraid of the prospect of the end times? That God could rapture the born again Christians at any minute? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/10/2020 at 3:09 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Just wondering has the Lord been impressing anything on you guy's hearts as this whole outbreak is going on? 

Do you think we're nearer to the end times or not really but this is just a misfortune that happened. 

Is God saying anything to anyone during this perilous time?

"In comes the Devil".    You might want to check out that Thread.

Also, we are not close to the end times, we are in them..... But even being in them, is a continuing process, as  God is always continually  bringing His word to pass.

If the Corona Virus crisis  lasts long enough to cause a total economic default, globally, Then the devil incarnate will show up to solve it.

If my READER is not born again, is not SAVED.....then Take my advice if you end up here with him.......Don't take his MARK and join his economic salvation plan.

If we the born again believe that Heaven is our home, then anything which causes the end times to fully transpire, we should welcome.

Pray for the sick, keep yourself safe, and always keep looking for the LORD to COME AND GET YOU.

God didnt cause the virus, but He certainly knew it was coming and He certainly knows WHY its HERE.....= right NOW.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

44 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

And we are all needy. Every single one of us.

5 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Well, it’s not about me suiting myself, it’s about using discernment and wisdom so that the world knows it can trust our judgement. We’re supposed to be a positive influence on the world and we claim to have an insight into spiritual things that the world doesn’t have. If we’re constantly running around saying the end is near every time a crisis happens, it chips away at our credibility. 

Yes it sure does!

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

46 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

Well said. We all know we will die perhaps, but being unsettled is one of those things we all suffer from. So rather than preach or teach we should show the hope that lies within us no matter what happens... Blessed assurance is what we should exude and of course, that will come from the Spirit of Life that is within us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

All  have need of our Lord Jesus for sure, but that does not make us needy. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 3/12/2020 at 9:24 AM, Neighbor said:

That is disgusting ! Shame on anyone so needy being okay with the suffering and deaths of others.

So needy? What does that mean? I did re-read my message and I see how it came off kind of cold. I didnt mean it that way. The death of the young and are both tragic but a child has yet to live their life which is more tragic. If it were life and death for me or my son-- I wouldnt hesitate to die. 

• Thumbs Up 1