• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

but I have no idea what the real reason  for what seems an insane idea of shutting the country down is.

COVID-19.  

That is what people did 60 and 80 years ago in the USA for things like chicken pox. One kid gets it  everyone brings their own kids  into contact and that gets all into and out of it at the same time

This is a bit more serious than chicken pox. They are trying to slow this thing down so not to overwhelm the healthcare system. We only have so many ventilators, so many beds and other medical supplies. Can you see having the whole population of town or a city show up at the dr. office or hospital  at the same time? 

56 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

But why are the helicopters going up and down the suncoast just off shore. Yes they are black. Maybe someone is making a TV movie, who knows.

No helicopters here.  :noidea:

38 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I know it’s political. 

How so? Do tell. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

Because the powers that be hate Trump. You know it’s true. It doesn’t matter to me, but I know and have seen what this life is. Wake up!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I was told by one of the managers of a restaurant that only accepting to go food is the only way they will be able to slow down this virus. Otherwise everyone would have it. The health department gave them no choice. If they did not close their restaurant for to go only they would be fined. 

1 hour ago, Kristin said:

Because the powers that be hate Trump. You know it’s true. It doesn’t matter to me, but I know and have seen what this life is. Wake up!

What? I'm not following.....?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

The powers that be wants us all to be vegetarians. God said kill and eat to Peter. I need protein. It is good for my health. 

4 minutes ago, Kristin said:

The powers that be wants us all to be vegetarians.

I'm sorry but I do not see any prove to this statement. No one  is forcing you to eat only vegetables.  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, Kristin said:

The powers that be wants us all to be vegetarians. God said kill and eat to Peter. I need protein. It is good for my health. 

Who are the "powers that be"?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,631
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

COVID-19.  

This is a bit more serious than chicken pox. They are trying to slow this thing down so not to overwhelm the healthcare system. We only have so many ventilators, so many beds and other medical supplies. Can you see having the whole population of town or a city show up at the dr. office or hospital  at the same time? 

I understand the argument I just don't believe it. Example The rest home in Seattle that had the run of cases and many died. Did they subtract from that number the average number of deaths they had there on average each month without COVD-19? 

The annualized three year rolling death rate at Los Angeles from all causes is just under 6 per thousand. If COVD-19 kills off some of those instead of cancer doing it's thing does the average number of deaths really go up, or does the category of disease that caused the death change? This is going to change the cause of death, but will not change much the rate per thousand. In other words to say 100,000 died of COVID-19 is aso to say tht we do not writ e up the cause of death as Cancer  of Heart atatack  due to ASHD.It is the samedeath just a different cause attributed as the causing agent.

As to causes of death ; they are always subjective at best. I do know that for I used to make out coroner reports tailored to suit the needs of the coroner's office and their financial ability to actually learn a real cause of death. It was  take a best guess and write it down. Would you believe that   in some places coroner's offices use "apparent natural causes"  as a cause of death?  They do. I have one right in my own files.

Basically it is GIGO. The most common death certificate that I used to see, as written by the coroner, was Congestive Heart failure, secondary cause ASHD. Autopsy-None. So I see this as excitement instituted by  the lie powers that my President Donald Trump was battling against.It is push back by them to get him out of office. This is the year of  2020UN, as planned. The sheep are being sheared once again. Global stock market speculation has taken it's wool off the retail speculator, those sheep that get suckered  by the big players.

God is showing His own not to have any gods but Him. He is sovereign. He is moving His own about, chastising and encouraging return to putting up treasure in heaven, and the helping of one another  even sacrificially. Praise God.