IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

I cannot tell you where anyone of them are but I can tell you this

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." ~ Jeremiah 17:14

All the Glory belongs to God .....in every MIRACLE

However.....

Proverbs 3:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

And the Born Again Believer

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Answer to your question begs the question: If these are "healers" then where are they?

I've often thought that if there was any truth to what these  self proclaimed "healers" claim then why don't they simply walk into hospital cancer wards & blow on the patients?

I am not quenching the spirit here I am just saying that we must try the spirits and I've no reason to believe any claims ,instead they leave me with reason to doubt ......

I myself stand on Gods Word & I claim what  John 3:2 Says over my own life & yet I was stricken by the spirit of disease(cancer)......Why? Perhaps to be Gods Living Testimony that HE ALONE is the Physician & still in the Miracle Working Business                                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I myself stand on Gods Word & I claim what  John 3:2 Says over my own life & yet I was stricken by the spirit of disease(cancer)......Why? Perhaps to be Gods Living Testimony that HE ALONE is the Physician & still in the Miracle Working Business                                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

Are you suffer from cancer ?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

No my friend,I was Delivered from Stage IV incurable cancer Glory to God Almighty!!!! If my testimony could help lead just one person to the foot of the cross then it was well worth it & I'd do it again!

Let me add to your OP -I do believe the Gifts of Holy Spirit have never ceased,all of them   But we must every careful not to give Glory where it is not due....we must remain planted on solid ground & Stand on our Position of Victory Knowing without a shadow of a doubt that we do not NEED anyone but our Lord God in Christ Jesus to be Miraculously Healed,be it Gods Will

I also believe Gods Will for each of us is that we walk in good health but when/of the spirit of sickness & disease befall us we must be prepared to walk our talk & TRUST GOD that there is a Reason He Allows it

Going back to "Healers",there is a time & a purpose for works & wonders too and all this wonderful information can be found throughout the Scriptures                      God Blessyou                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

I had a knee like a rusty hinge that was prayed over in a Methodist healing.  Just now it is still like a well oiled hinge.
I think prayer would being healing to corona patients but I doubt if hospitals would allow a team of three to try.

Edited by XRose
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

I think just 'where' the tele-evangelists are is really none of my concern. Not sure why you posted this, but, as for me I will let God deal with His ministers. Basic principle I have picked up over the years: God does the calling and hiring, and God does the rebuking and firing. He does not need my help at all. 

I am reminded how many times God's people encountered obstacles and problems under Moses's leadership, and the first knee-jerk reaction the people had was to turn against Moses (visible leadership) instead of trusting the Lord their God to help them through crisis. 

My advice during all of this virus calamity is to encourage believers, read and believe scriptures that promise us healing and deliverance, and walk in love and forgiveness with all our brothers and sisters (including all leaders). Certainly we should focus on what is good, lovely, of good report etc.  At least that is what I am doing.

And yes, I too am a cancer survivor, solely because of the mercy and grace of Jesus who bought me my healing on the cross. Thank you Jesus!!!

Grace & Peace . . . 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

No my friend,I was Delivered from Stage IV incurable cancer Glory to God Almighty!!!! If my testimony could help lead just one person to the foot of the cross then it was well worth it & I'd do it again!

Let me add to your OP -I do believe the Gifts of Holy Spirit have never ceased,

How did God cure u ?

11 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

I think just 'where' the tele-evangelists are is really none of my concern. Not sure why you post this. . . 

Its a reasonable question otherwise what is their miracle for ???

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I too have had miracles in my life... I believe the bottom line in all this is that Jesus wouldn't lead us into that which He has warned us about
Matt 24:24-26

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
KJV

As one increases in the knowledge of His Word the real question arises why would God want to establish Himself with my fleshy sensual side... He has already told us He is not keeping any of it -not even the memory of, so why, mess with that which passes away?  Especially when the Word teaches us about the faith that pleases Him is not from sight

Heb 11:1-3

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

as we see the report of miracles lessen and then are spoken of no more in the formation of the canon gives one the impression something changed....

However:
We do have a more sure Word of His desire in this
2 Peter 1:19-21

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
KJV

The intent of God:
John 17:2-7

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
KJV

They saw the miracles and testified of them (Gospels) as they would be the witness of Jesus through their Word by the Power of The Holy Spirit
John 17:8-20

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
KJV                 
note the intent is not signs and wonders but their Word

Just a cursory reading in this you see the dynamic that belief is expected through their Word... for the intent is increased by the said source of this faith
Rom 10:17-18

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
KJV

Result in my own heart:
I could give up all that I have began in without looking back, as to attachment, for the promise that He has made me in His Word is more sure and thus being set free from the garment I have physically began in and I witness to you all it is freedom indeed!
John 8:36

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
KJV

Understanding The Son to be The Creative Word, Genesis ,John 1; The Living Word, Matt. Mark Luke an John; The Word written energized by The Holy Spirit, Scripture Genesis-Revelation...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1