IGNORED

Former British PM parrots "One Health" global governance paradigm as necessary response to coronavirus

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/29/2020 at 1:29 AM, Last Daze said:

I see the coronavirus as the next step in the push for globalism.

That will happen after the rapture of the saints to the throne (the great multitude).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

That will happen after the rapture of the saints to the throne (the great multitude).

The push for globalism has been going on for over a century now.  It's being orchestrated primarily by evil spirit beings.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

It's going to happen. This is a test. Mankind seems to be ready. At least 25% anyway. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

I suspect Covid-19 was released purposely, yet accidents happen. Apparently the Sars virus escaped from the same Wuhan lab. 

If you listen to Walter Cronkite's speech to the U.N years ago, he states that the sovereignty of all nations need to be destroyed first ( and this would be a hard pill to swallow for Americans). The EU was the first stage, the trial that seems to be failing. Then of course I am as suppose to gradually transform this nation, first with healthcare, expanding government, etc.  He told us during the recession that this country would not prosper like it once did - that we had to get use to a sluggish failing economy. But then Trump won and reversed course - that wasn't in their plan. He began to erase everything Obama did. As soon as he win they spoke of impeachment. The Russian Collusion, the Steel Dosier, with the FIB involved ... and it all failed so as I was saying, it seemed more than a coincidence that this virus started once they realized they failed.

Could this have been in the plan all along? It's diabolical if so. 

It all depends on if we can get out if it quickly and the get back to where we were - then if that happens, it was an accident. If it collapses the economy, it is the beginning of sorrows and part of a Globalist takeover. This could be exercise in future Marshal Law: lock downs, curfews, then food lines will whip us into submission quite quickly wouldn't it? Bye bye sovereignty. ???

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

I suspect Covid-19 was released purposely, yet accidents happen. Apparently the Sars virus escaped from the same Wuhan lab. 

If you listen to Walter Cronkite's speech to the U.N years ago, he states that the sovereignty of all nations need to be destroyed first ( and this would be a hard pill to swallow for Americans). The EU was the first stage, the trial that seems to be failing. Then of course I am as suppose to gradually transform this nation, first with healthcare, expanding government, etc.  He told us during the recession that this country would not prosper like it once did - that we had to get use to a sluggish failing economy. But then Trump won and reversed course - that wasn't in their plan. He began to erase everything Obama did. As soon as he win they spoke of impeachment. The Russian Collusion, the Steel Dosier, with the FIB involved ... and it all failed so as I was saying, it seemed more than a coincidence that this virus started once they realized they failed.

Could this have been in the plan all along? It's diabolical if so. 

It all depends on if we can get out if it quickly and the get back to where we were - then if that happens, it was an accident. If it collapses the economy, it is the beginning of sorrows and part of a Globalist takeover. This could be exercise in future Marshal Law: lock downs, curfews, then food lines will whip us into submission quite quickly wouldn't it? Bye bye sovereignty. ???

The Jap n germany have tested chemical or biological weapon in WW2 n their research was confiscated n taken to US.

Edited by R. Hartono